Kim Ju-Hyeok 김주혁

armanigurl

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

posted by Namoo Actors

초록우산 어린이재단 자선콘서트에 참석한 대세남 배우 김주혁 
# Kim Joo-hyuk #Kimjoohyuk green umbrella children's Foundation charity concert was attended by three actor Kim Joo-hyuk:) translated by Bing

10606568_701383169955832_718669784661894

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"Kim Joo Hyuk and Son Ye Jin reunite as a political power couple
kimjoohyuk_sonyejin.png

It really is the year of reunion casting. Kim Joo Hyuk (God of War, 2 Days 1 Night) and Son Ye Jin (of the summer blockbuster hit film Pirates) will be reuniting on the big screen for the upcoming film A House Full of Happiness.

Kim Joo Hyuk and Son Ye Jin last starred in the film My Wife Got Married back in 2008 as a happily married couple who then gets a third wheel when Son's character decides she wants to marry again without divorcing Kim. Now they'll star in this film as a National Assembly politician and his wife, and hopefully with a better marriage without any romantic third wheels. Song Hye Gyo was originally offered a role in this film to play the wife, but she passed on it and Son Ye Jin took on the part.

I've never seen My Wife Got Married, although it sounds like a crazy romantic comedy. (Plus it stars Joo Sang Wook!) It definitely sounds more lighthearted than this film, which has been described as a political thriller where Kim Joo Hyuk's character enters the presidential race, but something terrible befalls his family. Guess the title is meant to be ironic? I'm sure fans of their first film would be happy to see these two reunite as husband and wife.

source; DramaFever

Upcoming Releases - Post-Production/Completed

2015%2B-%2BHome%2BSweet%2BHome%2B.jpeg

Home Sweet Home행복이 가득한 집Dir: Lee Kyoung-mi (Crush and Blush , 2008)Cast: Son Ye-jin (The Pirates), Kim Ju-hyeok (The Servant, 2010)Production: 
Distribution: CJ EntertainmentFilming Dates2014-09-20 ~ 2015-01-11
Genre: Thriller-Drama
Plot: A politician and his wife get involved in a mysterious scandal as their daughter goes missing just 15 days before the national election.

Source: MKC

January 14, 2015
Son Ye Jin & Kim Joo Hyuk coming back with a new film called 'A House Full of Happiness'
Source: STARN News
Son Ye Jin and Kim Joo Hyuk finished shooting their new film, 'A House Full of Happiness.'
On January 11th, the last shooting for movie 'A House Full of Happiness' was held at Yangsan, Southern Gyeongsang Province.
'A House Full of Happiness' is a thriller movie that is going to show a story of an ambitious politician, who is about to enter the National Assembly of Korea, and his wife.
Son Ye Jin, who made a major hit with movie 'The Pirates' last year, played in 'A House Full of Happiness' as the politician's wife who goes through a series of troubles alone, named Yeon Hong, and actor Kim Joo Hyu played as the politician, named Jong Chan.
Shootings for 'A House Full of Happiness' were held for last four months under cold weather, and the last shooting was held on January 11th at Yangsan, Souther Gyeongsang Province.
Son Ye Jin and Kim Joo Hyuk had played in a romance comedy film called 'My Wife Got Married' back in 2008, and it is said that the two expressed huge excitement after the last scene for their second movie was finished.
Son Ye Jin, who is going to present another major transformation in 'A House Full of Happiness' said, "I cannot believe that I have made all the way through. I went through a lot of thoughts to show another major transformation through this film, and I believe that my fans will find another side of me through it."
Kim Joo Hyuk, who played in Jong Chan,' said, "We had a lot of difficulties because of cold weather, but now, I can't believe that I it has ended already. I believe that I will be rewarded as much as the efforts that I put into this film."
Director Lee Kyung Mi said, "It was a great fortune to work with Son Ye Jin, Kim Joo Hyuk, and many other amazing staffs. I did my best to create one of the most unique thriller films ever, and I hope that many people would enjoy it."
Meanwhile, movie 'A House Full of Happiness' is a new project of director Lee Kyung Mi, who had garnered 'Best New Director Award' and 'Best Scenario Award' with movie 'Crush and Blush' during 'The 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards' back in 2008. 'A House Full of Happiness' will be released within this year.
20150114180220_54b6309c97e12_1.jpg
/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

HOME SWEET HOME Wraps Up Shoot
Rendezvous for SON Ye-jin and KIM Joo-hyuk

MGlRMpOcgWLmisudfmtC.jpg

On January 11th, Home Sweet Home (working title) starring SON Ye-jin and KIM Joo-hyuk wrapped up its shoot. The two actors reunited after six years after performing together in My Wife Got Married (2008). Happily married politician Jong-chan and his wife Yeon-hong look forward to entering the national assembly. While it seems like that dream is within their reach, the couple gets involved in a terrible incident while running Jong-chan’s election campaign. After starring in many signature romance films such as The Classic (2003) and A Moment to Remember (2004), SON Ye-jin has recently started to venture into new and different genres. Following her first thriller in 2012 with Blood and Ties, SON will challenge herself once again by playing the wife, Yeon-hong. As her husband, Blue Swallow (2005)’s KIM Joo-hyuk will play Jong-chan. KIM had a four year hiatus before Home Sweet Home, and many fans are looking forward to his return. LEE Kyoung-mi ofCrush and Blush (2008) has taken the director’s chair. Home Sweet Home is currently in post-production and is scheduled to be released in 2015. CJ Entertainment will be distributing the film.

Source: KoBiz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Joo Hyuk won the rookie award in 2014 KBS Entertainment Awards for his particpation in program 1N2D. His name also in top search ranking when it happened. B53FCm1CYAAVQLg.jpg10360697_776670915760390_400909040736872

10891620_776670929093722_616907684024765

Congrats to him. 

• 1 month later...

March 16, 2015

Entertainment actors to compete on the big screen

Actors in the entertainment biz are coming back to the big screen.

Yoo Hae-jin, Kim Joo-hyeok, Cha Tae-hyeon, Im Won-hee, Lee Gwang-soo and other variety show stars are coming out with new movies. They have build up a friendly image through these shows and will they be able to continue that popularity with movies, too?

Yoo Hae-jin who recently joined the entertainment group, is the most anticipated. He's been frequently seen in the tvN show "Three Meals A Day" which currently has the number 1 viewing rate. This actor is coming back in May with the criminal movie "Veteran" and starts filming another movie called "It's Him".

Actor Yoo Hae-jin has been seen in various types of movies before but the fact that he's currently more popular makes anticipation that much more. His performance in "Three Meals A Day" has led to his role in a telecommunications advertisement and many say the results of the movie will be different as well.

Kim Joo-hyeok and Cha Tae-hyeon who are seen every Sunday evening on a ground wave TV show as well as Lee Gwang-soo and Im Won-hee might have felt the risk of losing their images as actors.

Kim Joo-hyeok is coming back with "House Full of Happiness" in June, followed by "My Friendly Villains", a black comedy. His image from "1 Night 2 Days" is completely different in movies. "House Full of Happiness" has been rumored to have a high quality scenario even before it started being made and it's also being considered for foreign publishing.

Cha Tae-hyeon and Lee Gwang-soo are using their images from the TV shows. The "1 Night 2 Days" and "Running Man" star are coming back with "My New Sassy Girl" and "The Mutant". Im Won-hee's "Three Summer Nights" is also a comedy flick.

Anticipation rises. Yoo Hae-jin's Sim Entertainment claims that there has been a considerable increase in teenage to early 20s fans since his appearance in "Three Meals A Day".

• 5 months later...

KIM Joo-hyuk and LEE Yoo-young Tapped for New HONG Sang-soo Film -

Details of the Production Remains Unknown

fYtPQgFzimGBwRgxFcDg.png

• Top Korean arthouse helmer HONG Sang-soo is known to have started a new production.

Called to lead the upcoming title of the festival’s favorite filmmaker are KIM Joo-hyuk and LEE Yoo-young. It is the first HONG film for both LEE and KIM.

LEE only debuted last year and has acted in two feature films so far. With her debut feature Late Spring, LEE received the best actress award from the Milan International Film Festival Awards. Early this year, she played an ambitious femme fatale "gisaeng" (women who entertained the gentry of old Korea, Joseon) in director MIN Kyu-dong’s erotic costume drama The Treacherous.

KIM, who will be LEE’s acting partner in the film, has played lead in a number of feature films such asMy Wife Got Married, The Servant and In Love And the War. He has recently signed to star in Happy Facebook, veteran actress LEE Mi-yeon’s silver screen comeback.

Like HONG’s other films, details of this new production such as the title and the plot are not known. HONG is famous for his impromptu script and direction.

One of the few Korean directors with international presence, and one perhaps most beloved in the international film festival circuit, HONG has been praised for his works’ originalities that are conveyed through his own unique language of filmmaking.

His latest feature Right Now, Wrong Then starring star actress KIM Min-hee and veteran actor JUNG Jae-young went to the Locarno International Film Festival last week, and received the Golden Leopard as well as the best actor’s prize for JUNG.

Right Now, Wrong Then is currently set for a September release in Korea.
  •  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[MV] 2015 월간 윤종신 7월호 - '뷰티 인사이드 The Beauty Inside'

This is MV from movie Beauty Inside by Yoon Jong Shin. He acting in this movie.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am new fans of Kim Joohyuk.. its great that fans of Joohyuk could talk about him together. You know that its bit difficult for us, fans from foreign country, to hear update news about him. Wish, there are many people going to recognize him and fall for his charm. By the way, my name is Vanessa and I am from Indonesia. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I am new fans of Kim Joohyuk.. its great that fans of Joohyuk could talk about him together. You know that its bit difficult for us, fans from foreign country, to hear update news about him. Wish, there are many people going to recognize him and fall for his charm. By the way, my name is Vanessa and I am from Indonesia. :) 

@nessanonejja  Hello and welcome to Soompi and Kim Ju-Hyeok thread  :)

What have you seen and liked with him?

I never tire of watching him.  I am so waiting for his new movies to come out with English subs.

Kim Joo Hyuk "" 1 Night 2 Days' Get off, was happy to return to acting. "

YEAH

source

Archived