Kim Ju-Hyeok 김주혁

armanigurl

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dun mention it :D i dun think that's his usual style of dressing tho..

from pics i've seen of him.. he does seem like a very modern guy who dares to wear almost anything put on him :)

from geek wear, to casual to hot wear.. i think i've even seen him wear those tight pants before.. he is a really brave dresser.

and most of the time he dresses to suit the character he's playing in a drama or movie..

show's how serious he is as an actor i guess ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sandy k

wow the thread is smaller than i expected!

hello, i'm not new on soompi but i didn't post much since it got upgraded(?). i haven't seen a kim joo hyuk thread before, and i used to post pictures of him in the korean celeb pics section but no one really seemed to like it o_o

anyway, lovers in prague is the first drama i'm watching with him in it, but i have seen him for the first time on a variety show. i always thought he was handsome but he didn't seem to get a lot of attention i guess(this was like 2 years ago btw).

when i saw him on lovers in prague i was extremely excited. i absolutely love him on it! i mean...it's to a point where i'm thinking "kim joo hyuk > kim min joon". that is really not likely of me

well since this thread is nice and small i think i'll come here more than other threads since i don't like going into threads with 50000 pages..too much to keep up with.

thanks for the pictures/bio!

wow the thread is smaller than i expected!

hello, i'm not new on soompi but i didn't post much since it got upgraded(?). i haven't seen a kim joo hyuk thread before, and i used to post pictures of him in the korean celeb pics section but no one really seemed to like it o_o

anyway, lovers in prague is the first drama i'm watching with him in it, but i have seen him for the first time on a variety show. i always thought he was handsome but he didn't seem to get a lot of attention i guess(this was like 2 years ago btw).

when i saw him on lovers in prague i was extremely excited. i absolutely love him on it! i mean...it's to a point where i'm thinking "kim joo hyuk > kim min joon". that is really not likely of me

well since this thread is nice and small i think i'll come here more than other threads since i don't like going into threads with 50000 pages..too much to keep up with.

thanks for the pictures/bio!

kim joo hyuk graces Film 2.0 cover AGAIN!

magazine_cover_258_L.jpg

hey sandy.. welcome to the thread, i think i remember your nick from the old soompi :) i didn't know u were a kim joo hyuk fan..

i think slowly but surely more people will come to know this man... i think he's a really talented actor, and am really anticipating his two new movies this year.

i think BLue Swallow is gonna be a real good movie ;)

345771_2.jpg

200505051632090200_1.jpg

kim joo hyuk in LIPrague

22177557_400x1015.jpg

21773758_500x705.jpg

kp1_2030705j0342.jpg

his new movie 광식이 동생 광태 WHEN ROMANCE MEETS DESTINY.

22151679_583x826.jpg

22151731_583x826.jpg

22151680_583x826.jpg

pics from empas

• 5 weeks later...

anyway, i just watched the trailers for his new movie BLUE SPARROW and i must say that he looks like a dashing prince in there.. it looks like a very inspiring movie and he looks pretty good with jang jing young..

the movie is due for release in december 16... I CANT WAIT!!! seriously he looks hot in it.. if u don't believe me watch the trailer for yourself :)

yes, I believe you!! :lol:

had a chance to watch the MV of 'blue swallow' recently and indeed he came across very charming in this MV standing next o jang jin young ^^

so now off to search for his movies and watch ;)

at the '22nd Korea Best Dresser Swan Award' recenlty

20051209225011111014pz.jpg

jjang51163vx.jpg

yes, I believe you!! :lol:

had a chance to watch the MV of 'blue swallow' recently and indeed he came across very charming in this MV standing next o jang jin young ^^

so now off to search for his movies and watch ;)

at the '22nd Korea Best Dresser Swan Award' recenlty

hey anne :) i read from X's article that the movie has been voted by netizens as the most anticipated movie for the end of this year.. the movie will air on 29th December if not mistaken..

i think the cinematography looks great... and we can expect some great acting from both Jang jin young and Kim Joo Hyuk by the looks of it.. ;)

• 1 month later...

I first saw him in the movie 'Singles'. That was a cute movie. And I just watch 'Lovers in Prague' over the last three days. I'm really liking him.

'When romance meets destiny' was being shown at some movie theater here in LA last week (or it might have been the week before that), but I did not have time to go see it.

Guest anhie23

I absolutely love this great actor!

Just finished watching Lovers In Prague & really enjoyed his brilliant acting & he is so charming!

Looking fwd to watching his big screen productions Blue Swallow & When Romance meets Destiny when it is available from yesasia.

Favourite actor at the moment - so talented.

Hope he returns to drama again!

• 2 months later...
Guest renni72

Just finished When Romance Meets Destiny...Kim Joo Hyuk acted well as a very passive man who could not tell the woman he loves that he loves her.

I first saw him in RIVAL too, but has not seen much of him in anything else.

I have yet to watch Lovers in Prague, Singles and Blue Swallow.

Guest trulime

omgsh, a thread for kim joo hyuk! this man is the best actor i've ever seen. i've loved him in prague. does anyone have clubbox links for his movies?

• 2 months later...
Guest YeeKrfan

Yahooo! Finally found a thread for this wonderful & talented guy, is about time! Loves him since I saw him in "Rival" couple years back then and hoping that he will gets the girl too bad she goes for Kim Jae Won instead...sigh!

He was simply marvelleous in "Lovers in Prague" and really looking forward to the new "Lovers" with Kim Ha Neul....praying hard that everything will workout!!!

Thanks Armanigurl for starting this thread but I thought you are into Eric..no?!!! ;)

Thanks Armanigurl for starting this thread but I thought you are into Eric..no?!!! ;)

into so many men i can't count any more :rolleyes:

i recently watched singles again.. hehe. seems like kim joo hyuk has come a long way ;) from playing a side character in dramas & movies to becoming one of korean cinema's leading actors :) i'm really happy for him.

Guest mangosteen

He is one of the finest actor I've ever seen, manly and talented.

I heard he will do a drama. Is it true?

Guest lunae

Flipping thru the pages and stumbled upon Joo Hyuk's page :) I agree wiz all, Joo Hyuk is a great actor, his late father must be really proud of him. I first watched him in When Romance Meets Destiny [actually watching the movie cuz I like Bong Tae Gyu] and I found he's real attractive, the real namja way. So I watched Single, the chemistry between him and Jang Jin Young is great!! Since then I just cant stop and keep looking for his movies

I watched Lovers in Prague..OMOMOMo... he's superb in it!!! Joo Hyuk + Jeon Do Yeon... wow, the casting ppl did a great job putting both of em in a drama. Joo Hyuk's acting abilities really shown from his expressions and especially his speeches. His voice reverbrates with emotion! I cried just listening him calling Jae Hee at the Cheongwadae's entrance!

Latest one I watched, just yesterday, is Blue Swallow. I've been reading it flopped because of nasty rumors on the internet, but since he united with Jang again, I believe the movie musta realli great. And it didnt dissappoint me at all. I cried BUCKETS.

For me, Kim Joo Hyuk is an example of a REAL man. Well, in another term [i dun reali like to use it] macho. From his physique to voice to style to attitude, he oozes manly aura and charisma :) His gf is a reali lucky lady *^^*

Guest YeeKrfan

Wow...I wanna watch too! It looks very interesting and I've heard that he's going to be a con man who doesn't believe in love anymore and pretend to be her long lost brother to cheat her money.....COOL!!

Their age gap doesn't show and they have good chemistry..wow!

Archived