[drama 2006] Break 브레이크

Guest roujin

Guest *--debdeb =)

here are the subs for ep.4; yes it is kinda scattered since the first post hasn't been updated; umm we don't have subs for ep. 3 and 5 since we translate from chinese to eng and they aren't about kyujong..so umm yea, gonna go check whether six is available...

ah thanks again T_T

I can't find Episode 6 in Quainte's Clubbox... Are you sure it's there?

haha i saw it earlier so i went & got the links for u xD here`s HQ and here`s LQ

have fun xD haha i still have to DL these ;_;

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iisparkii

^the episode 5 that i have showed kyujong and his story a little bit in the beginning and the rest of the episode showed the story of soojin and her deaf boyfriend..

Guest cherrybaby

can someone please give me a summary of episode 6 coz i did not understand it when i watched it.

please anyone, i really don't get the ending. thanks in advance... :)

Guest x__KaNg__x

Every ending was clear except Bae Seul Ki and Kyu Jong's story. It was still a good series and worth watching.

Guest tiffanynguyen

so is this drama like done ?

or is there more to it ?

this is really confusingg. . :unsure:

and i really don`t get kyujong and bsg and shim eunji story. .

Guest babietinhyeu

i just wanted to know what happen at the end???? What happen with kyujong story and ryan story. Who won the competition?

Guest blue_arena

the story doesnt go on smoothly just as other eps, but it's cool and funny, i gotta find the one w/ the continue of Soojin's story V___V

• 3 weeks later...
Guest judyl1031

so is this drama like done ?

or is there more to it ?

this is really confusingg. . :unsure:

and i really don`t get kyujong and bsg and shim eunji story. .

so i finish watching the finale w/out subs and here's my take:

[spoilers!!!]

>

>

>

>

BSG's ballerina teacher (the mask guy) pretend to fall on his back and hurt himself during the competition against kyujong's team. Bsg was so heart-broken and touched that she eventually went back to ballet dancing. kyujong and eunjin resolved their romantic/sexual tension or whatever the heck was going on. they're still friends (maybe a little more?) but still very close. kyujong and bsg are friends again, but i think the ending left it open (maybe they'll get together later on).

>>>yeah i'm so unsatisfied...the beginning look promising, but it's true that this drama was to memorialize a deceased break-dancer and show the lives of b-boys and cool b-boy teams. the plot was kinda secondary.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived