Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

Guest mj_macjas

i've always been a silent luker here.. but after looking at the last pic above i can't help myself to write something down...

i really do think that there is ROBSTEN in real life... i have guy friends but i don't talk to them that close however their pic might be an exception since they're in a concert which means "loud" music...but the last pic though dark kinda tells us that there is something between them...i guess we just have to wait until these two confirm something and until a solid evidence (like a clear pic of ROBSTEN kissing) shows up very soon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kill me because i'm in doubt, his head positioning doesn't look right...........AHAH. in the last pic you can clearly see his black beanie then his hair..........from what i see it's like.........she is whispering to him because his heading is hanging a bit low to go mouth mouth. but it's only that pic that made me doubt. LOL - i know they've done heaps of kissing in that hotel but it's great to see it. ahhaha

Guest pink.strawberrie;

Rob is really cute, he's grown on me.

However I don't really like kristen. She seems rude and she doesn't care about the fans.

I do admit though, they make a really cute couple and they're somewhat alike.

They both got that "Stoner" look going on. haha.

EDIT-

just saw the pics above me. wow so they're dating now?

What happened to Kristens boyfriend? D:

actually, the pic doesn't look like they're kissing. he seems whisper something to him. i doubt they're kissing when they knew a lot ppl are watching them, so many camera were pointing at them. But seeing they;re so close is enough for RK shippers ^^

Guest whf_violet

kill me because i'm in doubt, his head positioning doesn't look right...........AHAH. in the last pic you can clearly see his black beanie then his hair..........from what i see it's like.........she is whispering to him because his heading is hanging a bit low to go mouth mouth. but it's only that pic that made me doubt. LOL - i know they've done heaps of kissing in that hotel but it's great to see it. ahhaha

In one of those pics it looks like he was kissing her neck/cheek or whatever haha... that's why the angle looks like that.

why i don't see they're kissing. because Kstew wore white Tshirt , but the pic look like kissing the girl wore black shirt? uhm

Kristen raised her legs/knees to cover whatever they were doing and that's why you can't see her white shirt.

actually, the pic doesn't look like they're kissing. he seems whisper something to him. i doubt they're kissing when they knew a lot ppl are watching them, so many camera were pointing at them. But seeing they;re so close is enough for RK shippers ^^

Whispering? Are you for real? LOL! He should've have lean in towards her ear not her mouth. They're closer than is necessary for talking. ;)

Lightened up version of the pic

23u1j83.jpg

and for the lulz

14lkfhg.jpg

EDIT:

RK at Yaletown

Yaletown_019.jpg

Yaletown_005.jpg

Yaletown_006.jpg

Yaletown_002.jpg

Yaletown_001.jpg

Guest ANJEE<3

tehehehehe!!

i'm going to start heading downtown more often

apparently they were spotted again today(sunday) at the same japanese restaurant miko's sushi.. they were there friday too

i would have booked it downtown but i was working T_______T"!

Guest whf_violet

tehehehehe!!

i'm going to start heading downtown more often

apparently they were spotted again today(sunday) at the same japanese restaurant miko's sushi.. they were there friday too

i would have booked it downtown but i was working T_______T"!

I hope I don't sound stalkerish. lol But what time were they spotted? Was it just the two of them or some of the cast were there too?

Guest ANJEE<3

I hope I don't sound stalkerish. lol But what time were they spotted? Was it just the two of them or some of the cast were there too?

haha whole cast or not i don't know but rob was there

i think noon or 1pm? wouldn't matter.. i was working! =(

the radio was playing and the DJ was like who wants to know where rob is?

or rather, who wants to know where rob was spotted an hour ago.. lol

i was like O______________O"!!!!

i'm DEFINITELY going to head down to miko's for some dinner sometime this week or soon... ahahahah LOL

second time in 3 days that rob/cast was reported there

are you from vancouver too?!

vancouverites/twilight fans.... what say you guys and me head down for a twilight soompi meet + dinner at miko's LOL

Guest polaris

judging from those cozy pics..

Rob and Kristen are the ones who probably suggested the producers to extend the last installment, Breaking Dawn, into three movies... j/k :rolleyes:

vancouverites/twilight fans.... what say you guys and me head down for a twilight soompi meet + dinner at miko's LOL

hahaha pleeasee take me with you tingting

i live in vancouver and really want to see them.

Guest massive toene

more pix...

rpatz-party01__oPt.jpg

rpatz-party02__oPt.jpg

The Twilight: Eclipse cast let off some steam at the Water St. Cafe in Vancouver, BC

on Saturday night, where the Twilight-ers dined (and we assume drank!) in a private room at the cafe.

Which must have been before or after Robsten hit up the Kings of Leon concert.

Then R-Patz, Taylor Lautner and K-Stew all squashed into the backseat of a van

- where poor Taylor was looking a little worse for wear!!

Kristen is on the cover of Dazed & Confused, September issue:

kristenstewartdazedweb__oPt.jpg

Guest polaris

i have to say that i love the fact that Kristen has been receiving bad comments on her hair but it seems Rob doesn't mind it at all........can't wait for more pics. love them

yea it's amazing what love can do. "LOVE IS BLIND" ^^ It doesnt seem to bother Rob one bit that Kristen has a greasy choppy mullet and has hired a trucker to be her stylist.

thank goodness she will be getting re-Bella-fied with extensions and perhaps start to wear less angsty,angry clothes soon.

The girl can be really gorgeous with good hair, makeup, and clothes.

but anyway...getting over the shallow topic of image and looks....Im so happy for the two. It pretty much looks like they cant hide their relationship anymore. They both looks super happy and relaxed. yay RobSten!!

HOT NEWS..........apparently there is a sex tape because i saw it on a magazine while scanning the magazine section at uni. I know it's properly fake but if i can get my hands on it i will try and scan. the other claims include that they spend about 5 days together instead of 2 or 3 like we thought.

well Rob i think is very happy because he is '' with'' the girl he was crushing on...........Rob must have wrote Santa a long letter. lol.

Just on a side note.......so if they are going out who do you think runs the relationship? lol. my thought is that all men get whipped a bit. lmao

edit

so the story is published by FAMOUS.

famousmagazineaug2009-1.jpg

credit - robertpattinsonwho.com

Guest polaris

^ wow... the lengths tabloids go to sell mags.

They really like to manipulate every facial expression or scenerio and make up some crap about it.

Like for example.. look at the pic of Brad and Angelina.. It just looks like Angelina is a bit ahead of Brad while they are walking hand in hand.. and now the magazine is saying they are fighting in public. ..*what the ($#&*% **

then they are speculating over whether Lady GaGa is a man..puahaha..

AND... please... I really dont think Rob and Kristen are stupid. Stupid enough to make a sex vid. ..

I bet their "sex tape" is the footage of the movie clip of them kissing on the bed..

Guest massive toene

^ wow... the lengths tabloids go to sell mags.

They really like to manipulate every facial expression or scenerio and make up some crap about it.

Like for example.. look at the pic of Brad and Angelina.. It just looks like Angelina is a bit ahead of Brad while they are walking hand in hand.. and now the magazine is saying they are fighting in public. ..*what the ($#&*% **

then they are speculating over whether Lady GaGa is a man..puahaha..

AND... please... I really dont think Rob and Kristen are stupid. Stupid enough to make a sex vid. ..

I bet their "sex tape" is the footage of the movie clip of them kissing on the bed..

you were right! i got the article of this stupid magazine..

...here u go:

famousmagazineaug2009-2.jpgfamousmagazineaug2009-3.jpg

Sex tape?! LMFAO :P

Another magazine (US weekly) wrote this:

lifestyle2.jpglifestyle3-1.jpg

And I have to post these pix..where Rob met Hugh Jackman@TCA´09...

..both look so handsome & cute :D

robert-pattinson-hugh-jackman-1.jpg

robert-pattinson-hugh-jackman-2.jpg

Guest ANJEE<3

the sex tape story is hilarious!!

not quite as hilarious when magazines reported that she was preggers though... LOL

now THAT was funny ahaha

Archived