Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Thread

juhee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest whf_violet

Oh I noticed this article hasn't been posted yet.

From People mag

www.people.com/people/article/0,,20296866,00.html

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Low-Key Concert Night

Before jetting off to Vancouver to begin filming Eclipse, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart got some downtime together and enjoyed a concert Thursday night in Hollywood.

The Twilight stars snuck into Bobby Long's concert at Hotel Cafe about three songs into his set with Pattinson's close pal Marcus Foster. The group watched the performance from a curtained off area on the stage where there was sound equipment and a few bar stools.

"Robert was super low-key when he walked in," an onlooker tells PEOPLE, adding Stewart, 19, and Pattinson, 23, went unnoticed by fans the entire night. After Long, a friend of Pattinson's, finished his set, the group quickly exited the venue and jumped into a waiting cab.

While the two have remained tight-lipped on their relationship, the actors have spent time together off set – and are more than costars, according to a source.

"Word on the set of Twilight is that [Michael] Angarano, [Kristen's boyfriend], and she are completely broken up," a source tells PEOPLE. "While people don’t want to talk about it, everyone is pretty convinced that Pattinson and Stewart are hooking up."

Guest ohayyo

OMG OMG.....you guys here, rock me !

you guys, indeed,are very certified detectives to me. hahahaha. Sharp analyses, sharp eyes ! hahahaha

but, it is so sad for Rob that he has no privacy at all. Poor Rob. I am so sorry for that.

I just want him to be happy....*with kristen, i suppose* ^^ he deserves to be happy cz he is a nice person

Rob and Kris, I wish you all the best !!!

Shippers shouldnt push them too much.....^^ they are only human

Guest polaris

omg.. sorry but those pics of Rob and Kristen having lunch makes me happy because they look like they are finally able to relax a bit.

too bad the angle makes me feel like a voyeur.

Those paps are now becoming aerial ... probably climbed a tree or some crazy sheeeit. or maybe they would even go as far as to tape a camera on a bird to get elusive shots of them. haha

I heard the papz payed to get to the roof to snap those pics! they're INSANE!

But I hate to admit how happy I am seeing them relaxing together having lunch with robs friend Marcus and his GF

in these HQ pics..you can clearly see his hands on her legs ;)

patty3.jpg

patty2.jpg

this one his legs are in between hers..LOLz

patty1.jpg

uhm.. i don't think his hand on her leg. i think he just put his hand up while talking. from bird's view it looks like he put his hand on her leg :D

thanks all for updates. as much as i want they're together, i still can't convince myself that they are.. hehe.. i don't want to expect too much then get dissapoint :D

Thanks again

hi guyz...long time not lurking here B)

why suddenly R/K spotted together along this week?

because they couldn't go to the rehearsal in vancouver so as a replacement they did it in LA

that's why kristen obliged to sleep over in rob's hotel

they kept busy to practice the eclipse lines especially the bedroom scene

doesn't it make sense for the whole speculation... :D

i remember that rob ever said he'd have 3 days break after RM shooting before starting eclipse

so, he spent his free time by staying in LA instead of flew off to vancouver

but apparently he couldn't live peacefully since papz followed him everywhere everyday

kristen just wrapping the runaways shooting this week

and suddenly she became bff with rob & being photographed together at concert & hotel

while at the same time MA was caught hanging out with another brunette

so, what's really going on now? are they trying to tease us with the hide & seek playing...idk

we haven't seen any PDA yet but their interaction never showed more than a good friend relationship so far

and i bet they'll stay like this at TCA today, no holding hands, no kisses

but i'm sure we still can capture their sex eyes & their shy giggling, though

just like a glimpse shoot from mtv ma when they sit together :wub:

2mply78.jpg

^ nahhh there's no way they're rehearsing for Eclipse in LA where for sure they will be spotted together.

I don't care..I choose to believe RK are together ;)

there's way too many coincidence

a lot of ppl are wanting prove of some PDA from them and whatnot, but I personally think it won't happen anytime soon, because Rob and Kris just doesn't seem like the kind of couple to do that, unless they get caught without knowing.

Rpattz & Kstew spotted today on the balcony of the Chateau Marmont

go here : http://www.popsugar.com/3898291

@gita...i put the pic here

t8uro4.jpg

they stand at rob's suite balcony but unfortunately not together

it's almost a proof that they're a couple, staying in the same room

can't wait to see their passionate body language on TCA tonight

this link is confirmed to make a live streaming 2009 TCA

in case you have a suspicious thinking about the grey shirt kristen wearing yesterday

2z54xs1.jpg

it's definitely rob's shirt, no wonder it looked oversize on her and the knot was even bigger too

kristen might ran out of her clothes so she needed to borrow one from rob

it can only happened if they're staying together for a few days

robsten is so on!

Guest polaris

Is Kristen finished with the Joan Jett movie?? b/c she needs to get back to some other hairstyle other than the scary mullet she had to get for the movie role.

I think the hairstyle also makes her act tougher in some way.. so she has pissed off/ emo expressions more often than before. I mean I would be in a bad mood too if i had that mullet hairstyle.

Anyway...I really wish Rob and Kristen happiness.. whether together or not.

Guest whf_violet

Is Kristen finished with the Joan Jett movie?? b/c she needs to get back to some other hairstyle other than the scary mullet she had to get for the movie role.

Yep she's done filming 2wks ago. They wrap up earlier than Remember Me actually. :)

Thanks for the pics and updates guys! :D

RK FTW! ♥

Guest ANJEE<3

anyone know when they're set to arrive in vancouver?

and the possible filming locations for eclipse?

i have 4 weeks before semester starts again and would not mind spending some of it hunting vampires and werevolves with my camera LOL

Guest massive toene

i think both looked very nice @the TCA

Kristen Stewart´s hair looked also alright and she has got a cute smile

Her skirt/dress was kind of unique but cool!

Rob was so handsome as always! B)

HBn86WCx_Pxgen_r_630xA.jpg

152nrcj.jpgrobert-pattinson-teen-choice-awa-3.jpg

lol :lol:

15hzucl.jpgrobert-pattinson-teen-choice-awa-4.jpg

b9awif.jpgrobert-pattinson-teen-choice-awa-2.jpg

anyone know when they're set to arrive in vancouver?

and the possible filming locations for eclipse?

i have 4 weeks before semester starts again and would not mind spending some of it hunting vampires and werevolves with my camera LOL

the starts flies back to VA Today according to Taylor lautner.

here's Kstew and Rob leaving the awards together right after it ended ;)

(they're so obvious)

Archived