The Identifying Anime/Manga/Games Thread

Guest Flicksityy

Guest nanba

http://img232.imageshack.us/i/s208.png/

Does any one know what manga this is from? Thanks! :)

Edit: nevermind found it!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilaznanime

i read this manga a long time ago. the main character is a girl that transfers to a new school which used to be all boys but is now co ed so there are only a few girls. a guy likes her but she likes someone else and says that he's her #1 friend or first friend.

Guest Autumn1430263885

^Ah~ That's my favourite manhwa! ^^ No matter how many times I read that, I always made me LOL.

The title is You're So Cool :)

thanks! :)

• 3 weeks later...

i read this manga a long time ago. the main character is a girl that transfers to a new school which used to be all boys but is now co ed so there are only a few girls. a guy likes her but she likes someone else and says that he's her #1 friend or first friend.

Errrrrr, Ichiban? :unsure: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=30

This manga's plot and your description are just so alike^^ Hope that's right.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest perfectpakage

I read this manga a long time ago and the only thing that I can remember from it is that there's a boy student in a normal high school with wings. There's also a girl that likes him but he pushes her away because he's ashamed of his wings and stuff. Does anyone know what manga this is? It's also definitely not dnangel or love monster.

• 1 month later...
Guest SasuSaku-33

Hey, I was wondering what this anime or manga is called? I don't have a picture, but I do have most of the plotline... 

The girl has got long black hair, and dark eyes, she gets bullied in school because she looks like the grudge, everyone is scared of her because of that too. She likes this popular guy, he has brown hair, and he has lots of friends, is really loud and nice etc. 

Any ideas? I'm desperate!

Guest NO NAME?

It has to be The Wallflower.

http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=422

http://myanimelist.net/anime/1562/Yamato_Nadeshiko_Shichi_Henge

Guest Autumn1430263885

Hey, I was wondering what this anime or manga is called? I don't have a picture, but I do have most of the plotline... 

The girl has got long black hair, and dark eyes, she gets bullied in school because she looks like the grudge, everyone is scared of her because of that too. She likes this popular guy, he has brown hair, and he has lots of friends, is really loud and nice etc. 

if its not wallflower then it could be kimi ni todoke :P

Guest monkeyshinobi

It definitely does sound like Kimi Ni Todoke! :D In the manga they call her Sadako (the grudge girl's name) but her name's Sawako.

• 1 month later...
Guest jyoisu

^ I could be wrong but the art reminds me of Torikagoshou no Kyou mo Nemutai Juunintachi or The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor?

Guest krnxgrlx808

heyy i was wondering if you guys could help me identify this manhwa/manga?

i read it in korea about 6 years ago >.< i know quite a while right? haha

so well it's about a girl who's an artist but she gets hurt and she can't use her hand anymore

and her boyfriend asks someone to help her get her feeling back in her arms to draw again

but then he moves to america to help his mom get her heart surgery?

sorry so little details...don't remember too much of it because its been such a long time

• 3 months later...
Guest Flicksityy

Hey guys I'm surprised this thread was once upon active during my absence from soompi!

Anyhow, I'm in need of some help right now. I'm looking for a typical one shot shoujo manga in which involves the typical highschool where there is a labelled 'prince' and a cold 'princess'. The 'prince' proposes a proposition of a fake relationship with the girl as he explains it would stop the ongoing romantic advances of students from both parties if they were together. Obviously, the 'princess' falls in love with the guy - however constantly reminds herself that it is in fact a fake relationship. As a persistent fangirl of the prince comes along after discovering the status of their relationship - a huge strain in put on the pair as the heroine mistakenly thinks that the guy would had started a fake relationship with any other girl anyway. In the end the male hunts the crying beauty down - explains that the only reason he had a 'prince' status was to be good and worthy enough for her. He has loved her all along and had wanted to take a different approach in capturing her heart.

Okay point is it is a very typically cliched shoujo - I don't remember if it was a one short story found alone or an extra story to an already running manga. I do remember it was really nice art though.

Guest Flicksityy

^Ouji Romantica Story 2! :)

I love Shiiba Nana. She make cute stories.

YES this is exactly what I've been looking for - for like the past year or two... Thank you!

Archived