The Identifying Anime/Manga/Games Thread

Guest Flicksityy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I need help identifying an anime is that alright to post here> If not then i'll edit this later.

I remember watching an anime with a girl who has either green, blue or white hair she once wore like adverturer clothes and she travelled with a teen boy who i think was skilled with a sword , and he had a small sister who could heal people. She was a teenage girl too, they then went traveling because the girl couldn't remember who she was or something, i think she was a princess.

Guest nobody knows

ack, I feel like I'm spamming this thread a lot @__@

but my friend asked me what manga this is :x I tried helping, but all I can guess is that serenus-dreamers scanslated it >__>;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kookiemonstar

ack, I feel like I'm spamming this thread a lot @__@

but my friend asked me what manga this is :x I tried helping, but all I can guess is that serenus-dreamers scanslated it >__>;

It looks like Kare First Love by Kaho Miyasaka

http://static3.animepaper.net/upload/thumb...are-First-Love/[small][AnimePaper]scans_Kare-First-Love_ChaChaYue(0.85)__THISRES__196026.jpg

Guest nobody knows

It looks like Kare First Love by Kaho Miyasaka

http://static3.animepaper.net/upload/thumb...are-First-Love/[small][AnimePaper]scans_Kare-First-Love_ChaChaYue(0.85)__THISRES__196026.jpg

ahhh thank you~ xD

and he thanks you as well P:

/edit

(he started reading and it doesn't look quite the same? like the characters?) @__@

so I guess the search is back ona ofuihsdg

Guest dragonwings221

Cool, OK!

So I'm thinking of a manga where this really hot evil guy serves this little kid as his servant.

So demons and junk, and the kid is actually gonna be some badass in the future.

I think it came out a while ago, and was kinda short but the art was amazing.

It's a little suggestive if I remember correctly >.<

Any help would be loved. I remember it as being a really good series and wanted to recommend it to my friend.

Also I don't know if this helps but one had black hair and the other was blond O.O

Cool, OK!

So I'm thinking of a manga where this really hot evil guy serves this little kid as his servant.

Any help would be loved. I remember it as being a really good series and wanted to recommend it to my friend.

Also I don't know if this helps but one had black hair and the other was blond O.O

Is it this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Butler

Cool, OK!

Demon Diary!

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/demon_diary/

i'll be re-reading it because you mentioned it :)

Guest kiralz0mg

lawls so like i read this manga a while ago but i cant remember what its called nor can i find it using good -cry-

So like i think its a shoujo manga.. and the girl is like human and she is into this dude that is a crow demon and no it isnt love monster LOL but they dont really call him a crow but something else.. and he has long hair and like a long beak when he is in his hybrid crow/human form oh and i only remember one particular scan.. the girl was looking up and she saw him standing on top of their rooftop. And the rooftop is like those old traditional houses and stuff.. yeah hopefully someone knows what im talking about? >_<;;

Guest kiralz0mg

^ thanks~~ but that isnt the manga im looking for =_=;; maybe i dreamed up the entire thing.. lol but Black Bird is pretty good i must say.. haha

oh wait nvm it issss thank you so muchhhhhhhh~~~~

• 1 month later...

Archived