• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Michiyuki

#1 is Haruka from Tactics!

There's a manga too, but it's pretty different from the anime xD

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/tactics/

Guest peaches*

i know this is really vague, but it's all i can remember - please help

quiet girl (light hair) has a crush on this popular guy out going (black hair) in her class/school. she really likes him and he knows it, but he hasn't directly confronted her about it or directly responded. they hang out in the same circle of friends thanks to her best girlfriend (black hair) who is also out going and popular.

girl has ridden as a passenger on her crush's bike and felt special, but one day she sees him giving her friend a ride on his bike and feels jealous...

Guest sprinkle_kitty

I don't a have a picture of this manga but the story was about this ninja that was suppose to help with small clumsy girl how to be a sly ninja but the ninja ends up falling in love with her girl...or something like that.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest chika_shia

^I think that's the movie The Cat Returns by Miyazaki. I've never watched it, but I'm fairly sure it is.

• 1 month later...
Guest WonderBinnie

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows what anime the girl in this video is from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDKcZqSYCO4 <--- she appears at 0:07

Thank you.

Guest jun;MON

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows what anime the girl in this video is from?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDKcZqSYCO4 <--- she appears at 0:07

Thank you.

That's Nanatsuiro Drops, if its the girl in the purple. Though, shes not the main character.

Guest WonderBinnie

That's Nanatsuiro Drops, if its the girl in the purple. Though, shes not the main character.

Thank you very much for your help. I've been looking for it awile now. :)

Guest mszcrystal

i have a problem remembering what a manga is called but i remember it is something like about these kids who are living in a pod that puts you into a different world and in that world, they assign a king, queen, jack, ace(?) nad joker i think. correct me if i am wrong haha i cant really remember the details well im just throwing in whatever i THINK its about :x but pleas help me if you know what manga i am talking about. TIA! (:

Guest H i k a r i

I'm looking for a manga or manhwa, don't remember which one it was. Anyway, it's about this guy that kidnap by this gangster girl because she thought he was her rival's boyfriend. In the end it turns out that the guy wasn't her rival's boyfriend and he fell in love during the time he was kidnap. It was like a three or four chapter story.

Guest Justalilodreamer

I'm looking for a manga or manhwa, don't remember which one it was. Anyway, it's about this guy that kidnap by this gangster girl because she thought he was her rival's boyfriend. In the end it turns out that the guy wasn't her rival's boyfriend and he fell in love during the time he was kidnap. It was like a three or four chapter story.

The Kidnapping of Minja Jo's Boyfriend :D

Guest ~fantasygurl~

yeptem.png

just randomly googled it

anyone know this manga? i like the drawing so i just wanted to see what it was :)

Archived