The Identifying Anime/Manga/Games Thread

Guest Flicksityy

^

I'm currently going through my manga list so I'll keep my eye out.

I'm looking for a manga. It was a oneshot, probably in a collection of oneshots but it could have been a single oneshot.

I remember the girl drawing flowers on her desk and later she went to this abandoned attic looking room in her school and her love interest had drawn flowers all over the walls of that room. It was really cool because the room was dark and she only saw the flowers because she had a flashlight or a light source with her.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

^

I'm currently going through my manga list so I'll keep my eye out.

I'm looking for a manga. It was a oneshot, probably in a collection of oneshots but it could have been a single oneshot.

I remember the girl drawing flowers on her desk and later she went to this abandoned attic looking room in her school and her love interest had drawn flowers all over the walls of that room. It was really cool because the room was dark and she only saw the flowers because she had a flashlight or a light source with her.

Thanks to the Mangafox finding manga thread, it seems this manga is Atsui Hibi, Story 2. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest dorkafied!

I doubt I'm going to get a reply, but it's worth a shot 

There's a manga I read two years ago and I'm having trouble remembering the name of it; I'll try to explain as much as I could and hopefully it'll be good enough -_-

The manga is about a girl who gets dolled up every day at school, she wears make-up, curls her hair, and wears contacts. At home she looks completely different, she wears glasses and ties her hair up, and in general looks like a "mess." In the manga there's a guy who also does what she does, except he wears glasses and is an otaku at school? 

Hopefully that doesn't sound to vague D: 

Thank you in advanced! 

um... i have trouble looking for this certain manga that i read a long long time ago, but forgot the name T.T I don't have a picture or anything... So it's about this girl who has confessed alot of times, but has always been rejected... i think she was nicknamed the heartbreak queen or something... she had short hair? And yeah... she then fell for another guy... at the end she confessed, but got rejected, then the guy started liking her... i think >< Someone please help? :S

could it be this?

Gaccha Gacha

Guest ~fantasygurl~

*quoted image*

any idea what manga this is? o:

i dnt remember the name but it should be by this manga-ka artist Aikawa Saki

I doubt I'm going to get a reply, but it's worth a shot 

There's a manga I read two years ago and I'm having trouble remembering the name of it; I'll try to explain as much as I could and hopefully it'll be good enough -_-

The manga is about a girl who gets dolled up every day at school, she wears make-up, curls her hair, and wears contacts. At home she looks completely different, she wears glasses and ties her hair up, and in general looks like a "mess." In the manga there's a guy who also does what she does, except he wears glasses and is an otaku at school? 

Hopefully that doesn't sound to vague D: 

Thank you in advanced! 

i think you mean Switch Girl!!

here's the link to the manga

• 3 weeks later...
Guest grimjow313

hey,i was hanging out with a friend the other day and he showed me these pics.

101819.jpg

106555.jpg

92574.jpg

25659.jpg

i was wondering what mangas they came from and who the characters are.id like to read to mangas if you guys can locate them.

Guest asianascanbe

--edit

ahh, nevermind~ i already found it. ^^ i should have looked through the thread first before posting...anyways, thanks even though no one probably read my post...LOL <3

Guest xiaohimecece

106555.jpg

i was wondering what mangas they came from and who the characters are.id like to read to mangas if you guys can locate them.

I only recognize one of them, the one with the bunny ears is the white rabbit from the manga "Are You Alice?"

As for the others, they look oddly familiar but i cant remember where they're from at all.

Guest Rekidai

i need help remembering this manga! This guy is popular and i remember it was a school rule to do things with other girls if the popular guys do not have a gf. SO he asks this girl to pretend to be his girlfriend. She gets bullied? and he stops showing up to school. She likes him and decides to check up on him and sees a girl going inside his apartment. D:!! that was the last chapter i read =___= totally forgot the name of it!

i need help remembering this manga! This guy is popular and i remember it was a school rule to do things with other girls if the popular guys do not have a gf. SO he asks this girl to pretend to be his girlfriend. She gets bullied? and he stops showing up to school. She likes him and decides to check up on him and sees a girl going inside his apartment. D:!! that was the last chapter i read =___= totally forgot the name of it!

i think the manga is Gakuen Ouji

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Autumn1430263885

hehegt.jpg

Anyone know what this manga/manhwa is? It looks really familiar..i think i've read it before but i cant recall the title TT

Archived