Shocking Pictures Of Kristen Stewart Doing...

Guest liltickle

how about nelson mandela?

seriously though, thrusting these people onto pedestals is not doing them any favors, nor yourself.

hmm, after reading all 6 pages you seem quite defensive against any negative comments toward her. But that's cool. I think you took my comment too seriously! I don't frame celebrities to a shrine and then worship them. But consider this:

-You see any person who seems innocent do something wrong, and you will be disappointed. Friends, family, even strangers. Kristen Stewart doing a drug, I am disappointed. Maybe marijuana is fine with some people (very true), but I still consider it to be a drug. Valid. Natalie Portman smoking outside a cancer fundraising event after telling Leno (or was it Conan?) that she doesn't want to smoke and it's a bad thing, I am disappointed. Also valid.

-Nelson Mandela is praised by many for standing up to racism, refusing to admit to something he didn't do in exchange to be released from jail, etc. I didn't know he smoked marijuana, but I do know he supported some activities you would consider to be terrorism. Bombings, propaganda, in order to combat the racist government. He denies this, but you could easily find scholarly sources that say so. Was he right? Putting innocent lives in danger is always debatable, even if it is to get a point across (oppose racist laws). Don't assume the world puts him on a pedestal like you do, even though I know he is a great man. This is a very valid point.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jamieâ„¢

I don't know who she is, but it's not shocking to see her smoking lol

however, as a teen star that has thousands of young fans .. she probably should've chosen a better time to do stuff like this

btw, I think it's ridiculous that some of you guys think people who smoke "look" a certain way.

Guest pejafan

lol everyone who says it's not that bad is a complete idiot because she is doing something illegal. what kind of morals do you people have around here?

^ I agree

"Not a big deal?"

Jeebus! It's drugs! Illicit drugs are certainly not a good thing.

Yes, it's her life but drugs are generally bad you know :\

-1 respect for Kristen Stewart.

Guest manlytoe

wow.

this makes me want to smoke pot.

hahaha! this just made me laugh so damn much. too funnie! i love what you wrote!

your reply is killer hilarious!!!!

Guest kimi xx

No wonder she has a smoker voice, aside from smoking cigarettes. haha

To be honest, I don't like this girl that much.

Her acting is crappy and monotonous, and she has a bad attitude.

IAWTC! All the wayyy.

Her acting skills are horrible. I really don't why people like her. But whatever.

But wow, smoking outside your house when you know your in a big movie, you know for sure you could get your picture taken. Well, this could be old..., but yea what two comments up there, no big deal, hello its ILLEGAL!

She always did look stoned. No wonder.

Whatever, I never liked her anyways.

I just have to say Michael Angarano is a very faithful and dedicated boyfriend.

LOL. I know right.

Kimi xx: her acting skills are TERRIBLE. I cringe when I watch her on screen.

Anyways. She should get high someplace where paparazzi can't take degrading pictures of her.

And yeah, it's degrading.

Guest oh!kura

lol everyone who says it's not that bad is a complete idiot because she is doing something illegal. what kind of morals do you people have around here?

^ I agree

"Not a big deal?"

Jeebus! It's drugs! Illicit drugs are certainly not a good thing.

Yes, it's her life but drugs are generally bad you know :\

-1 respect for Kristen Stewart.

I agree. I'm not judging Kristen Stewart or anything; it's her life, she can do as she pleases and no one really has the right to judge what kind of person she is just because she smokes pot. I just don't like how some find it okay just because hella people do it. Just because it's common among young people (or anyone in general) doesn't make it right.

I still like Kstew, just disappointed.

Guest A180585

wait....do we actually know if that is pot or not? Couldn't it just be tobacco? I know a lot of ppl that smok tobacco in a pipe. Would she really be doing pot out in the open like that? o.O

Ann-

GONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONEGONE.

^ That's a funny looking dog!

I'm more amazed at that fact that she was caught doing this. You would think that as celebrities, they would know to be more discreet. And also, isn't that her bf? The guy from Forbidden Kingdom? I guess she isn't dating Robert Pattison. Fan girls can breathe everywhere.

hahah i know, i was thinking why would you smoke pot in front of ur house?

i wonder how she is going to react to the press releasing these. *oh its just a pipe....or this was photoshopped*

Archived