Shocking Pictures Of Kristen Stewart Doing...

Guest liltickle

Guest ling_ling

LOL how is THAT shocking? loads of celebrities smoke pot

its a relaxant and with the stress they go through, it like their escape

And anyway pot isnt bad for you anyway - fact

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

hmm..not surprised that she does these things,

half of young hollywood is doing it;

i really not a fan of her.......

but i still love Twilight.

Hahaha, that doesn't surprise me one bit. Her voice sounds like crap, and she looks like she smokes. XDDDD!

Since when was there a smoking "look"? I hardly doubt that people look at me and automatically go, "Wow, now THERE'S a big pot smoker." :ph34r:

Anyway, not shocking at all. Tons of people in and out of Hollywood smoke weed. If she'd been doing heroine I'd raise an eyebrow. Pot? Nah.

-ginger

Guest My Sweet September

Bleh, it's just pot. LOL. A lot of ym friends smoke pot, and I've tried it but I don't like the taste...it's awful...but yeah, most of my pothead friends are pretty cool people. Very nice and a lot more down to earth compared to most people I know.

It's Hollywood, so I am not surprised if she is not doing anything harder.

errr...i dont really care about these photos. she can do whatever she wants. but im just really surprised that they picked her to be the lead in twilight. she acts and talks quite manly and i just imagined the lead of a romantic movie to be a lot more feminine.

Guest orangeorange123

didn't she also later state she cares about the books just as much as the fans do?

from seeing interviews with her, i think she's just a shy person -- it can easily be misconstrued as arrogance or snobbiness. i too have problems with opening up and interacting with people i don't know well. imagine that times a million -- she went from relatively unknown (with a few decent films under her belt) to huge franchise star practically over night. and she fidgets quite a bit. i just don't think she's comfortable in the limelight, and she probably had no idea what to expect out of twilight. if you see her older interviews, from "into the wild" and such, she's a lot more relaxed and animated.

There's quite a difference with calling people "retarded" and being shy.

I didn't think she fit as bella and certainly not as good of an actress as some credited her. Her co-actor was raving about her work in the interview. She didn't bring the character to life. I thought the supporting actresses were better.

Eh... I too thought she was doing something out of the ordinary. Smoking is hardly shocking... and Pot kills brain cells. So if it is, yuck. Not my cup of tea all in all.

I'm not that surprised. She never had that innocent image in the first place and she usually looks high in pictures xD Nevertheless she still looks pretty. It is her decision to smoke after all so we should just let her live her life.

No wonder why her face looks stoned in photos LOL

*shruggs* not surpirised =/

lmao!

Archived