Shocking Pictures Of Kristen Stewart Doing...

Guest liltickle

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest akirameat <3

i really dont think its that big of a deal..just let her do what she wants

who are we to judge her? as if we're all perfect citizens as well?

Guest wistful

Wow...

To those who don't think it's a big deal: It is one because Twilight's target audience is young girls, and as someone who is a role model to some of them, she shouldn't be doing drugs or other ILLEGAL things, especially in public. :|

But anyway, I'm not surprised at all. She seemed like a stoner.

Guest kimalli92

Leave her alone. Hahaha.

If she dies because of lung cancer, its her fault.

Not much a shocker tho, she seems to be the type that does things like that.

Guest XIAHT!C

it's weird how she just sits outside and smokes so freely like that. it's as if she doesn't care about her reputation.

anyway, i had a feeling she did. her voice is a bit husky.

Guest racydays88

to all the twelve-year olds posting in this thread: JUST BECAUSE YOU SMOKE POT, IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU A BAD PERSON. Now, if she were smoking cigarettes, that still doesn't make her bad person, but they are bad for your health. I smoke cigarettes for stress, she probably does too. Calm down. She still looks gorgeous!!

what i don't understand is why is she smoking pot out in PUBLIC in the first place?

that just doesn't make sense to me. it is like drinking in front of a cop and then driving.

illogical

let the girl smoke a bowl in peace. jeez..

Lol agreed. If *I* were in Twilight, I'd feel the need to smoke up like...every day. Every hour. Every minute. I don't know. But Twilight would stress me out hardcore.

-ginger

Guest Mindy1027

lol everyone who says it's not that bad is a complete idiot because she is doing something illegal. what kind of morals do you people have around here?

^ I agree

"Not a big deal?"

Jeebus! It's drugs! Illicit drugs are certainly not a good thing.

Yes, it's her life but drugs are generally bad you know :\

-1 respect for Kristen Stewart.

IAWTC! All the wayyy.

Her acting skills are horrible. I really don't why people like her. But whatever.

But wow, smoking outside your house when you know your in a big movie, you know for sure you could get your picture taken. Well, this could be old..., but yea what two comments up there, no big deal, hello its ILLEGAL!

agreed.

Archived