Shocking Pictures Of Kristen Stewart Doing...

Guest liltickle

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe that there are now THIRTEEN pages' worth of people going CRAZY over the fact that someone was smoking weed. Wow. Get over it, guys! hahah

Guest MaryMagdalin

QUITE SHOCKING..........

not really.

a LOT of people of this generation in California smoke pot

and honestly its a lot better than seeing her drive around drunk and kill someone.

Guest litoaznbabix91

I'm not suprise. She looks like someone who would and her voice doesn't help either but I bet it due to her smoking.

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

LOL, whatever floats her boat, as long as it's not a real serious drug, like cocaine which could kill her faster; but why the heck is she lifting up her shirt? O____O

Guest fantasy21

i think a lot of people realize that celebrities have their own personalities but if you watch her interviews the vibe she gives off is like a "i don't give a crap" kinda thing and she seems pretty cold...i'm not saying that's what shes intending but thats the vibe she gives off. don't get me wrong though, i still like kristen stewart for some reason...

I agree completely. She doesn't seem that friendly... I wish their was another actress to play Bella.

Archived