Shocking Pictures Of Kristen Stewart Doing...

Guest liltickle

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest inyeon.

i don't get it - why do people call her "ungrateful"? seriously, i hate how fans expect her and rob to be exactly like the characters they play. they're real human beings with their own personalities, people.

rofl i usually dont expect much from celebs, but she really does richard simmons me off. DX

I dont want her to be like "i love love love my fans!" but she rarely ever gives a smiling face.

Shes just kinda "i thought twilight was a cult movie D: " and whenever she speaks her tone is cold and as if she doesnt care.

I guess shes just honest, but it gives a bad vibe.

Guest chuchu728

doesn't surprise me. it wouldn't shock me either if rob did pot either, i'd be more surprised if he didn't.

i don't get it - why do people call her "ungrateful"? seriously, i hate how fans expect her and rob to be exactly like the characters they play. they're real human beings with their own personalities, people.

i think a lot of people realize that celebrities have their own personalities but if you watch her interviews the vibe she gives off is like a "i don't give a crap" kinda thing and she seems pretty cold...i'm not saying that's what shes intending but thats the vibe she gives off. don't get me wrong though, i still like kristen stewart for some reason...

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

she gives off an odd vibe for me, i don't like her as bella but i don't hate her either. a lot of people smoke, with stuff worse than what she's using, and i don't get it why it's any more surprising than the others.

Guest catsinheat

^

Well, personally, I hate that she called the Twilight fans retarded during an INTERVIEW.

That's just really offensive and I'm not even a fan of Twilight.

didn't she also later state she cares about the books just as much as the fans do?

from seeing interviews with her, i think she's just a shy person -- it can easily be misconstrued as arrogance or snobbiness. i too have problems with opening up and interacting with people i don't know well. imagine that times a million -- she went from relatively unknown (with a few decent films under her belt) to huge franchise star practically over night. and she fidgets quite a bit. i just don't think she's comfortable in the limelight, and she probably had no idea what to expect out of twilight. if you see her older interviews, from "into the wild" and such, she's a lot more relaxed and animated.

i don't see why this is such a big deal

1st -none of us actually know if this is really pot...it could be something else

2nd -this is kinda an invasion of privacy...I mean you can tell from the angle of the pictures she had no idea these pictures were being taken

3rd -why do people idolize celebs? please find other role models

4th -its her life not ours...

and shes usually a really good actresss in her other movies like Speak and Into the Wild, but Twilight did not really showcase that because I think fans expected a less darker and brighter bella.

after only seeing the one mainstream movie she did people already judge her, that's probably why she does so many independent indie flicks cause she hates the publicity and freaking paps hanging around her house all the time.

i don't see why this is such a big deal

1st -none of us actually know if this is really pot...it could be something else

2nd -this is kinda an invasion of privacy...I mean you can tell from the angle of the pictures she had no idea these pictures were being taken

3rd -why do people idolize celebs? please find other role models

4th -its her life not ours...

and shes usually a really good actresss in her other movies like Speak and Into the Wild, but Twilight did not really showcase that because I think fans expected a less darker and brighter bella.

after only seeing the one mainstream movie she did people already judge her, that's probably why she does so many independent indie flicks cause she hates the publicity and freaking paps hanging around her house all the time.

Thank you! I've read comments from TMZ and it richard simmons me off that fans are giving so much grief while some think Rob is "hot & sexy" looking drunk and smoking too :blink: . I still love her idc what people say. I think some people are put off by her because she's always nervous and seem cold in interviews. Twilight is her first mainstream movie and she's def not used to the crazy fans and media. She's not like other starlets and she takes acting seriously.

Guest pandoras0nymph

actually, now that I think about it, she looks exactly like someone who would smoke up.

so that explains the messy, disheveled look

uuhhhh, she's smoking pot. :rolleyes:

I kinda laughed out loud when I saw the pictures. Because everyone was commenting in the other sets of pictures saying that her and Rob looks high. And now we see why SHE looked high. lol

lol...exactly. anyways. yes, people smoke pot but they dont realize they are endangering their lives with this.despite the "health benefit" that people say about marijuana,its a Schedule VI drug...meaning, it has highest potential for abuse but with limited medicinal value. it can damage your lungs. few more years and you're a candidate for lung cancer

Archived