Shocking Pictures Of Kristen Stewart Doing...

Guest liltickle

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you! I've read comments from TMZ and it richard simmons me off that fans are giving so much grief while some think Rob is "hot & sexy" looking drunk and smoking too :blink: . I still love her idc what people say. I think some people are put off by her because she's always nervous and seem cold in interviews. Twilight is her first mainstream movie and she's def not used to the crazy fans and media. She's not like other starlets and she takes acting seriously.

yea seriously theres a bit of a double standard here...anytime rob acts werid people are like "omg! SO CUTE!" and with kristen they bash her cause of her being so nervous. this is one of her major leading roles and its kind of no wonder she smokes to relieve the stress.

i like her because doesn't act fake. :)

Guest trishaa01

i thought she looked like a druggie anyways...her eyes are always glazed over or something.

....holy crap! O.O She's 18, am I correct!?

OMG. I refuse to admit it! No no no no no! >.<

what does her being 18 have to do with anything?

Guest jasmine_korea

LOL who cares. She's not the only person who smokes. I bet Rob smokes up all the time too--he always looks stoned. :lol:

exactly!!

Guest traciegrl88

actually, now that I think about it, she looks exactly like someone who would smoke up.

lol that was exactly what i was thinking.. oh well :rolleyes: you do it at least once in your life right? . .

I've never heard of this Kristen Stewart girl, so I don't know how she portrays herself, but it makes me sad that a lot of people here seem to think that because she's disheveled or messy looking, she's the 'type' to smoke pot.

I know many successful, educated, intelligent, clean, kind people who also happen to smoke pot quite often. You don't have to like it, I'm just saying that it isn't right to judge somebody's entire character based off of one characteristic. It's like saying anyone with a tattoo is a gangster or a drug addict or an alcoholic or a 'rebel.'

Guest catsinheat

I've never heard of this Kristen Stewart girl, so I don't know how she portrays herself, but it makes me sad that a lot of people here seem to think that because she's disheveled or messy looking, she's the 'type' to smoke pot.

I know many successful, educated, intelligent, clean, kind people who also happen to smoke pot quite often. You don't have to like it, I'm just saying that it isn't right to judge somebody's entire character based off of one characteristic. It's like saying anyone with a tattoo is a gangster or a drug addict or an alcoholic or a 'rebel.'

i agree. all of it. yes.

Guest rumpshaker

AHAHAHAHAHA!

I love it!

Although my all time favorite celebrity getting caught smoking has to be Charlize Theron, smoking from an apple!

Guest TICKLE ME Jx2

When I read the title, I thought she was giving her boyfriend head or something! Haha! I dont think this is THAT bad. But to some, yes, these pictures really dont potray them positively.

Hahaha, I thought it'd be something like that, too.

Yeah, there are a lot of people I know who smoke pot, so its not too big a surprise to me that she does it.

Not to say that she looks like the TYPE to do it or anything, I'm just saying that it's not uncommon for a teen to do that mess.

Archived