[MANHWA] Princess

Guest yuki-chan

i love this manhwa very much....have been reading it for a long time...

but i was only in the vol 24...is there already vol 25?? can't wait to read...

it really took a long time though the launch of each volume...argghhhh...

i have it on my comp ...

like in zip files, but thats because i saved it down from the site ...

do u need it from the beginning? if so i'll see if i can post them up on megaupload or something ... but other that that, if u use mIRC, i'm sometimes on #shoujomagic , #mangaproject , #soul-society ... with username kyoko-chan or on shoujomagic = yuki-chan .. find me if u use mIRC

could you put it in the megaload from the beginning? since i bought the comics from vol 16...thx

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest yuki-chan

^ JanimeS Klisis is scanlating n translating it =D 20 pages so far~ ^^

if anyone wants to read it JanimeS.com has it all~

just have to sign up n go to the scanlation section, its all there ^^

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i really like this manga... but its just sooo long.. to tiring to catch it up

and i stopped reading this after i got to the part where bi died. i mean she is the main character here.. why does she have to die.. and im now scared for her daughter pry.. hmmm... i decided to stop it..~

Guest NV4ever

im reading this too, and i got really addicted to it~~ up to vol. 27 now ^^ this manga is ongoing rite??? how many volumes has been released???

Guest pipipi

volume 30 is out, you can find it on LJ. Got really addicted to the series, I couldn't stop reading since yesterday x)

I thought some sort of cheesy romance when I first read this manhwa, but the plot and development is amazing. Very political, kinda like saiunkoku monogatari where you didn't expect it to be so much a part of the story at all. I'm glad not everybody fell in love and fought over Bii (though a lot did) like Daughter of Nile, lol. Skadei/ Lala was my favourite, tsk, abusive and anguish relationship but also sweet and subtle in their own way, I even got a bit emotional when she was gone.

About the younger generation, I think Hiro and Pry are looking good, as a couple and Hiro omg hotness arlert!!! Also, Sibel, how could I forget. Not much about him, yet, but he probably grows up interesting. Both father and son are so smokin'. xPP

I heard the expected length of this series is about 40 vols. I wonder how long it's gonna take to finish the story damn cliff hangers ;_____;

Guest Myuni

I absolutely adore Princess, I read in 3 days all the 30 volumes. I love the couples Lala with Skadei, Leo with Eshild and Pry with Hiro. Once I saw Pry and Hiro's future form I was all going, I want them to be a couple, I want them to be a couple! >w< Pry is so cute. I was so happy when I they were linked to each other. >w< but sad when there was another prince in the story. =(

When I first read it I got abit confused, about who the main character was. I got very confused when the author introduced so many characters. But I liked the confusions, it makes me interest more in the story. I found myself unable to stop reading the story. Hell, I even cried. o.o;

When Lala died, I thought it was very sad how Skadei refused to acknoledge Lila. =( It was sweet of him to care so much about her, but can't he just treat his daughter better because of her sake? T_T?

But Sibel seems interesting with the girl Areah. xD I mean, I know they're related, or they might not.. lol

I started even to like Theodora and Yapa, I thought it was sad at first how Theodora didn't get together with the other prince.. =(

Nontheless, it's a very good manga.. I want to read the next volume so much..

Oh yeah, in the start I was afraid that Leo would fall in love with Bii, or rather that she had to pick between the king and her. Then I got scared that Eshild would fall for the king. x.x I got so happy Leo and Eshild met each other there. X3

I thought Pry was the actual main character? It felt like she was telling the whole story.

I actually feel like reading this manhwa again. lol

Guest NV4ever

I have a question...they have vol.30 out at LJ, but it's in bittorent files, how do I d/l it??? lolzz, sorrie for my ignorant...im not really familiar with these things ^^

• 3 months later...

I have a question...they have vol.30 out at LJ, but it's in bittorent files, how do I d/l it??? lolzz, sorrie for my ignorant...im not really familiar with these things ^^

Me too, I would like to know what program I need to opeen the files from JanimeS... because I am currently translating the series.

i stopped reading this when bi died. i thought it was pretty pointless when the main character died and a new one has been reborn.

alot of good people died. my heart really ached. i get too much carried away.

LMAO i already posted here. *knocks off her head*

• 5 months later...
Guest nilucky

I just wondering when will the next vol be released? I mean the vol 32. I'm too curious to know what will happen when Skadei and his daughter Lila meet in Lala room.

Anyone knows by chance?

I've stopped reading this manhwa years ago because it's too long. But now i'm addicted in it again and again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I just finished the volume 31!!! It took me a day and a half to finish all of it!

I'm surprised i read it though...but it was the story line that keplt me going....

many parts of the volume made me cry and sad...then goes back to happy and relief..

then it makes me cry again!

I would love this storyline to be turn into a k-drama :)

I mean..it's perfect! There's so many Princes and Princess's who would make a great cast!

And plus everyone of them will be part of a storyline.

I really hope this will turn into a drama! :D(cross fingers)

• 5 months later...

Hello i have been reading this manhwa for a time now, but recently i visited this forum and go to JanimeS to read the vol. 26 but i couldn't find it so if anyone knows where can i find or read download this manhwa please

reply me

my mail is : mairay_2503@hotmail.com

thanks ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest crashandburn

I finished all 31 volumes and I read that the author has been completely

inactive for 2 years >.< I really hope the author continues this manhwa

cause it's sooooo good and she left us hanging at such a cliffhanger too.

Sibel and Pry finally met as well [idk but i think they'll end up together].

Does anyone know why the author has been inactive and if she'll continue this?

• 3 months later...
Guest gipsy_baby

002p_princesshan_v31.jpg

001p_princesshan_v30.jpg

001p_vol27_princess_byjanimes1.jpg

Miss this Manhwa so much! I will wait for vol.32. Princess is one of best manhwa. Rich of stories & characters...

Archived