[MANHWA] Princess

Guest yuki-chan

Guest fujisai_simonds

QUOTE(liquidcandy @ Apr 29 2007, 12:31 PM) Sei is definitely my favorite character!  I liked this manhwa, but it was sadder than I expected.. still I like that it makes it more realistic.

I can agree with that, because it felt like they spent time trying to develop certain characters but not for any practical reason that I could see... some characters there was no justification for the amount of page-space they were given.

I can agree with this~

but i still love the series~ especially the relationship between lala and skadei ...

right now the series is up to volume 27 ... and the artist/ author still has not began the next volume ... so it would probably be a long wait before volume 28 comes out .... ><;;

Hahaha.... I couldn't agree more~ The author can't leave us with those cliffhanging story ~.~

BTW,, what's the last volume of Princess in Korea? ohmy.gif

I love this manhwa very much and very curious of the ending.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minhchau1997

The last volume is 31...
Wish it ended. I read the last volume just to have a WTF, What happens!?!?! reaction.
I wonder who he saw though... maybe Lala appeared and was going to guide him to their daughter... and I wanted to know about Preia. I loved Sei sooo much I knew he wouldn't end up with Bii but it was sad...

• 3 months later...

Archived