H.O.T. - White Angels <3

Guest elisa*

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jacinda

Hi, I just downloaded all 5 of H.O.T.'s albums and would love for some recommendations from people on what songs are their favorites.

The only one I've really listened to so far are Iyah, Outside Castle, We are the Future and Candy.

I like We are the Future and Candy, and less so the other two. But I like their MVs. They're so serious (well, except for Candy!). It makes me sad that DSGB is the most popular boyband now, because I look at their music videos and they're just fluff. They don't have the meaning that H.O.T.'s had.

Hi, I just downloaded all 5 of H.O.T.'s albums and would love for some recommendations from people on what songs are their favorites.

The only one I've really listened to so far are Iyah, Outside Castle, We are the Future and Candy.

I like We are the Future and Candy, and less so the other two. But I like their MVs. They're so serious (well, except for Candy!). It makes me sad that DSGB is the most popular boyband now, because I look at their music videos and they're just fluff. They don't have the meaning that H.O.T.'s had.

U mean our fav or H.O.T members fav???

Anyway since i have listen and like H.O.T songs so much i will recomend u to listen to these songs:

2nd jib - wolf and sheep, haengbok(such cute song)

3th jib - you and i, promise of H.O.T(must listen the songs its about them) line up, hope(nice song), monade, unity is as beautiful as one, wedding Xmas, alone.

4th jib - Iyah, tooji, hwanhee, do or die, korean pride, 8.15, gomawuh mianhae, the way u like me

5th jib - Outside Castle(damn great song), We can do it, Pray for u, Wish of a blue bird, time will tell, goodbye for the last, a song for lady(i simlpy adore this songs, u should see their mv it quite sad for me lol), NBK, Always be my love, Ilusion.

Actually basically for me all of H.O.T songs was great esp starting from their 3th jib coz all this song was composed by they themselves.

And i so agree with u that DBSK songs juz don't have meaning as H.O.T songs. Mostly all theirs songs will be about love.

Guest jacinda

Thanks for the recs!

It really makes me sad when I see their MVs because I just don't see stuff like that anymore. We are the future was brilliant.

Hey ^_^

I made a recommendation list for someone on soompi a while back~

Here it is:

If you're into the poppy, happy, cute style:

-Candy [1st album]

-행복 (Full of Happiness) [2nd album]

-12번째 생일 (Lost 12th Birthday) [3rd album]

-빛 (Hope) [3rd album]

-아빠! 사랑해요 (House of Trust) [3rd album]

-다시 시작해 (Forever song) [4th album]

-고마워, 미안해 (Together, Forever) [4th album]

-그래! 그렇게! (We Can Do It) [5th album]

-파랑새의 소원 (Wish of a Blue Bird) [5th album]

If you're into the love-song like, flowy, ballad-ish style:

-내가 필요할 때(When You Need Me) [1st album]

-자유롭게 날수 있도록 (Free to Fly) [2nd album]

-너와나 (You & Me) [2nd album]

-후에 (Since you've gone) [3rd album]

-하나라는 아름다운 느낌 (Unity is as Beautiful as One) [3rd album]

-Wedding Xmas [3rd album]

-The Way that You Like Me [4th album]

-나의 너 (My Girl) [4th album]

-축복 (Celebrate) [4th album]

-꿈의 기도 (Pray For You) [5th album]

-For 연가 (A Song for a Lady) [5th album]

-늘 지금처럼 (Always My Love) [5th album]

If you're into more powerful/meaningful theme (really...everything else not mentioned already..but i'll name some of my favorites):

-전사의 우예 (Warrior Descendant) [1st album]

-오늘도 짜증나는 날이네 (Today is Another Frustrating Day) [1st album]

-늑대와 양 (Wolf + Sheep) [2nd album]

-We Are the Future

-홀로서기 (All Alone) [3rd album]

-투혼 (The Spirit of Fighter) [3rd album]

-아이야! (I-YAH!) [4th album]

-Korean Pride [4th album]

-PU HA HA [4th album]

-Outside Castle [5th album]

-My Mother [5th album]

-Natural Born Killer [5th album]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kangtagreen27

CREDIT: Zleo @ DTH

TRANSLATION CREDIT: Elisa @ DTH

SOURCE: Naver

TAKE ONLY WITH FULL CREDIT.

2005120813345670568_2.jpg

Like SM Entertainment’s Lee Soo Man raised H.O.T., and YG Entertainment’s Yang Kyun Suk raised Seven, Tony An has a dream of raising new artists. Will Tony An’s artists be able to become the ‘2nd H.O.T.’?

“I’m preparing both male and female singers. However, I don’t think they’re going to be doing styles like H.O.T.’s. Instead, I want to raise artists that can do music that I couldn’t do.”

Tony An states that the preparing singers need an attitude of sacrifice and ultimate vow to succeed.

“The most surprising thing that happened to be in my life is becoming H.O.T. The reason why I, who had just average singing talent, dancing talent, and looks, was able to become H.O.T. was because of my desperate and passionate attitude.”

He practiced for around 12 hours everyday before H.O.T. debuted, living together in a house with his former members. He stated that one day, he woke the other members up in the middle of the night and had them dance to a middle part of their debut song, ‘Warriors Descendant.’. It was a definitely difficult thing to do, for them to match their dances in the middle of the song. The nonstop practices continued.

Then, one day, the entire group was able to dance together no matter what part of the song came out. Then, they were able to debut.

“The reason the five H.O.T. members could dance as one was because of that(effort). I think new artists these days need that kind of strong and endless effort. Honestly, all the members wanted to run away because the practices were so exhausting.”

Was that the reason they developed such friendship? Tony An wrote at the very last page of his album jacket, “HeeJun, because you existed, H.O.T. existed, and therefore I can exist as me today.” He expressed his friendship and concern for his former member, Moon Hee Jun, who recently entered the army.

When we (the H.O.T. members) meet, we always talk about regrouping. However, our musical colors have changed greatly, and there are many realistic restrictions because all our companies are different. However, I think there will be a time when we will stand on stage and perform together in the future.”

CREDIT: Jumariah @ DTH

TRANSLATION CREDIT: Elisa @ DTH

SOURCE: Naver

TAKE ONLY WITH FULL CREDIT.

Tony An, “I want to make a group with members like H.O.T.’s”

“I want to make a group like H.O.T.”

Tony An showed great love and friendship towards the former H.O>T. members.

Tony An, in his recently released special album ‘Chon Seu Lub Gae…Behind the Clouds’, expressed his thankfulness to H.O.T. member Moon Hee Jun. ‘HeeJun, because you existed H.O.T. existed and today’s me exist. Be healthly…’

He also stated that he meets often with Kangta and they drink together and even go to noraebang (karaoke) together and sing old songs. Tony An, on Kangta, says, “The thing I’m proud of the most is his passion for music that’s never changing. That’s one thing that’s for sure.”

His friendship towards Jang Woo Hyuk is never changing as well. “His songs are great, and even though a lot of young singers with great charisma are on stage nowadays, I feel that our WooHyuk is the best.”

On the youngest Lee Jae Won…“He is a cool guy that finds what he loves the most and works on it.”

Tony An’s pride for the H.O.T. members was great.

“Normally, when a group splits, then one or two members fall into the wrong road or can’t get away from the past, but we don’t have that kind of a thing. We want to continue the old title and work harder at it. Because we don’t want to shame the band’s name, every single one of us live trying our best.”.

Tony An also expresses his desire to raise new singers as the president of TN Entertainment.

“We came to this position through many difficulties. I started an entertainment company so new singers can grow a little more comfortably.”

The new singers he wants to produce are people like ‘H.O.T. members’.

“Next year, I want to produce new singers. It’s not to receive tremendous profits or for business reasons. I want the new singers to do the type of music I can’t do. I want to show different types of music through new singers that are interested in many different genres, and through them I want to feel accomplished.”

And he revealed his dream that he had for a long time.

“If I have a dream, it’s to produce a group like H.O.T. To be exact, a group like ‘our members’. If there are new singers who have a mind set like our members, please come to TN.”

Translator's note: Tony DID NOT mean to make the "next H.O.T." He's saying he wants to produce a group that has members like H.O.T. That means, like, having the same passion for music, having the same mindset..the "hungry" mindset Tony always talks about H.O.T. having. He wants to make a group that has the good attitude that H.O.T. members did. ^^

Guest kyung won

this all clears up whati had read in other forums

i was really confused about the next h.o.t part...

thanks Elisa for the articles!~~

경워이

Guest xiahukno

OMG OMG OMG OMG H.O.T.! I CANT WAIT TIL THEY REUNITE! (maybe i should audition for TN... ^^) H.O.T. 012!!! WILL FOREVER RULE THE KPOP WORLD! THEY ARE THE BEST! NO ONE CAN BEAT THEM! NO ONE CAN REFUTE IT! H.O.T. FANS ARE THE LOYALIST AND GREATEST! THERE WILL COME A TIME AGAIN THAT THE STADIUM WILL BE FILLED WITH WHITE BALLOONS!!!

SO glad to hear the boys are friends again... i thought tehy werent because of what happened.. does that mean they are friends with SM too?? because rightfully... SM still owns teh name H.O.T. so JTL cant perform under that name because they arent under SM anymore...

they can all be white/grey and old and i will be too but we all will grow old TOGETHER! just like they promised....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lilpucal0v3r

Hi have anyone of you guys watched Star wars the one wit hee chul and Eetuek from super junior in it? when eetuek was kicking and poping the ballons he was signing a song from H.O.T. does anyone know what the song was called? thanks ^^

I just watched DBSK's version of We are the future performed at the KBS Daesang TODAY, JAN 13, 2006.

When the H.O.T's song came on in the media clip, I thought i had traveled back in time, but only to find out 2 secs later that i was brought back to reality, since it was not H.O.T voices in the song, and the camera zoomed in on performers that weren't H.O.T. As the performance progressed, I felt my emotions, long, buried emotions suddenly rageing out, but stuck at my throat, staying there, oh how much I wished it was really H.O.T performing in front of me right now........ SM is tricky, why did they do this? Playing H.O.T's song, BUT NO H.O.T.

After seeing the performance, I miss H.O.T more than ever, ever before. I would give anything for the 5 to come onto the stage as 1 to dance to We are the Future. They don't even have to wear the shiny, rediculously wide red outfits, just come onto stage and and be H.O.T again. Yes, be H.O.T again....

Ya, i watch that performance, and i totally agree with u. How i wish it was H.O.T that perform that song again. Like u too msjang i want H.O.T to come on stage again.

^ yah i was like "we are the future!!!!!!!" but then i saw dbsk so bleh, they're cute but they didn't do the dance as well as H.O.T had done it.

Guest miss ambrosia x3

omgod, i love them too! and theyre so cuuute! :blush:

i couldnt help noticing that my name is elisa too. haha. :D

Archived