H.O.T. - White Angels <3

Guest elisa*

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest evelyn168

Another MW and WH poll? Interesting, I think we had one on soompi awhile ago too... Really not a good comparison again... I'll vote for WH anytime...

I can absolutely say that if it wasn't for H.O.T., I wouldn't be into anything Korean... I first listened to H.O.T. before I got into any other Korean songs... I can say that H.O.T. really has the greatest effects on non-Korean fans... If you see how dedicated Taiwanese and Chinese fans are for H.O.T., then you would understand what I'm saying. I doubt that even with the DBSK fans in Korea will really add up to the # of H.O.T. fans... Even my mom can tell identify all H.O.T. members when she doesn't listen or watch anything Korean... It just amazes me that the guys are so talented and really touches ppl with their songs...

Guest kangtagreen27

hey...just thought i'd repost these banners i made a long time ago...like in 2004 after the last H.O.T reunion at the SBS handprint ceremony.

seems like a lot of people are starting to miss H.O.T again..so i've decided to repost these.

whenever i start to miss H.O.T..i put this banner in my sig.

mssinghot00.gif

the original...just in case someone may want it...

mssinghot01.gif

credits: made by me (ktgn27)

if you use them...you don't reallie have to credit me. i know itz mine. just as long as you don't say itz yours or someone else, i'm kewl.

but if you take them (linking/spreading/sharing)...you'll need to credit me or at least DTH.

hmmm...itz seems like they like to hold reunions in March. this year itz the 12th...while two years ago it was the 17th.

whenever they all meet again...i hope to make a new banner. only until they reunite will i stop..haha..j/p.

but yeah...i'll reupload the SBS thingy when the date gets closer. that means...sometime this coming up week.

Guest juma48

i think it is... the news has been on several forums.. and there are some related pics about.... I want it to be true. ^^ hope to catch a glimpse of him again~

Woah so its kinda true is it? Ahhh....i hoping it was true lol coz i wanted to see him too here in spore. Btw which forum is that? Would u mind telling me?

And yangie i be waiting for your SBS thingy vid. And hmm.....i feel like posting up some old pics of H.O.T. since i sure everyone here miss them so much. Can i do that or not?

Guest athena

All I got to say that the poll is kindof disappointing. You really can't compare DBSK and H.O.T. They are both pop groups but H.O.T. have been around longer than DBSK. You have to say H.O.T. is better because they are really all musically and artistically talented. Whereas DBSK, they really haven't been showing that kind of talent yet since they're not up to the same level as H.O.T. I like DBSK's song but they're just not as great as H.O.T. Somehow you feel connected to H.O.T. through their songs but you don't feel the same for DBSK. I like DBSK for their face but H.O.T. for their talent... I just hope ppl stop comparing the two cause it makes DBSK look really bad...

I'm happy that ppl continue to support H.O.T. although they've disbanded... I hope one day they'll be reunited on stage again...

hahahahah the real reason i like dbsk is because theyre pretty cute hhahaha, and i like H.O.T for their music

Guest kangtagreen27

2006031209270431842_1.jpg

awww...he's crying...

and wow! look at all those bus load of Junists!!

that's so awesome...and that banner...whew...

and he looks good in a uniform.

thanks hcpf for all the pictures...will be waitin' for an article translation.

this was nice to see...

awww, heejun =)

i just found the clip of KM's "H.O.T. vs DBSG"

watching it, i realized how much better H.O.T.'s music is

even though SM tried to make some H.O.T-like music for dbsg.

they're trying to compare and contrast

but i think it's kind of early to compare dbsg to H.O.T.

dbsg is a POPULAR group for sure

but they haven't been around for long enough

they say things like how H.O.T. composed their music and stuff

but dbsg haven't had any of their composed music on albums

so it's hard to say that they're similar..

ANYWAYS

im uploading it on yousendit right now

if anyone wants it, lemme know

Guest moon_kaka

I'm kinda crazy ^^! but I think it's better 4 them to compare after DBSK disband (I only say AFTER ^^! don't get wrong plz!) They're new.

Anyway don't care 'bout that ^^ I'm really happy to see HJ oppa again. >"< Look at his hand T___T He must have worked hard :(

This pic

http://imagol.com/pics/moonkaka/18604/imag...om1142182028jpg

He's still our HJ ^^! (oh I'm crazy ^^!) wanna be there & greet him T___T Yeah I'm waiting 4 the translation tooo!

Thax so much 4 da pics hcpf (*hug* *hug*) I'm happy to death ^^! Wish him a nice break (remember I have to go to skool 2morrow :() I'm crazy ^^! oh sorry!

kangtagreen27: just let u know I grab ur banner, gonna use it at my site. Thax so much, it's adorable! Thax again

Guest juma48

Awww.....thanks hcpf for the pics, i so happy to see him happy and proud to serve the army.

But i can't wait more for the gathering of H.O.T. Anyway i hoping for a translation soon.

Guest juma48

Here more pics of heejun having his army holiday.

Here is a recent pics of heejun:

2006031218235298153_1.jpg

2006031217502472710_1.jpg

2006031217291553705_1.jpg

2006031219042719124_1.jpg

2006031219060231421_1.jpg

^Wah i can see their fans are tying the towel juz how the way woo hyuk tie the towel at their head lol.

Guest lingzy

Woah so its kinda true is it? Ahhh....i hoping it was true lol coz i wanted to see him too here in spore. Btw which forum is that? Would u mind telling me?

mostly on chinese websites.. such as injtl.net, santa-baby.com etc.. they say that he'll be here from the 16th to 20th.. sighz.. I hope i can manage to find more details. =)

Guest juma48

Moon Hee-jun's live album release

posted 12-03-06

Moon Hee-jun, who is currently serving in the military, has released a live album that is a recording of his November performance, titled "Two Days Two Years." The work contains 20 songs in two CDs and runs 120 minutes.

Fans are very excited and have high expectations for the album because it's his last before enlisting in the military. Moon Hee-jun plans to hold his birthday party/ fan meeting with 4000 fans on his first leave, which is March 12th, at the Seoul 88 gymnasium.

Source:ArirangNews

Credit:red_dragon@solid07

2006031219213346180_1.jpg

2006031219283532244_1.jpg

2006031219240684102_1.jpg

2006031219260749296_1.jpg

2006031219270482112_1.jpg

credit:naver

mostly on chinese websites.. such as injtl.net, santa-baby.com etc.. they say that he'll be here from the 16th to 20th.. sighz.. I hope i can manage to find more details. =)

Haiz i hope they will at least tell us his schedule or the location where he will be here in singapore. Anyway thanks for telling me lingzy.

Guest kangtagreen27

2006031219270482112_1.jpg

awww...that's so ki-yo-ta!!!

a mini heejunie...sweet.

i've seen lots of tony one...itz nice to finally see a heejun one.

and dang...look at that cake..itz huge!

and the yellow heart balloons..i hope he didn't change his color..that's impossible!! hehe...and the car made out of balloons...wow..

thanks for sharing all the pictures!!!

hope to see all the articles translated!

btw...any news on the wedding. yet?

i know it was suppose to be a "private" wedding...so not a lot of reports on it.

Guest evelyn168

Thanks for all the pics... I'm so happy that Heejun is having his b-day party on his holiday... I know I should be posting in the Hee Jun thread instead but I saw too many of you in here. I've decided to write something here... I saw Korean articles about his party... There were 1500 Junist waiting for him at the army base with 25 buses...They had a banner in welcoming Hee Jun home too... It was crazy... I'm so glad our Heejun is doing well... Happy B-day to him...

I can't wait till we see the 5 of them together at their ex-manager's wedding. I really don't care if they're not going to take pics together since it's a private party.. Just knowing that the 5 are gathered together makes me happy enough to be screaming...

Guest empress727

I really hope we get a picture of them altogether :phew:

Taken from the kangta forum in the kdrama section:

ta0603133hk.jpg

credit: esther for translation and kangta.co.kr for pic + news.

"On March 12th at 6pm, Suh Joo Moh (manager) had a wedding.

Kangta sang I LOVE YOU FOR SENTIMENTAL REASONS at the wedding.

Each time he sang the words 'I love you' Kangta made teasing gestures

(including blowing kisses and opening his arms out to the bride).

Guest elisa*

and the yellow heart balloons..i hope he didn't change his color..that's impossible!! hehe...and the car made out of balloons...wow..

No, of course not! lol. The yellow is a symbol for the military people when they come back home ^^

ho060313(1).jpg

ho060313(3).jpg

Pictures of tony baby from the wedding <3

I'm still not sure if all the members were present.........>_<

I'm absolutely loving his suit <3<3<3<3

--EDIT.

More Tony pics from the wedding (;

tonywedding1.JPG

tonywedding2.JPG

tonywedding3.JPG

The middle picture is Tony's manager, Suh Joo Mo, and his bride.

Guest elisa*

I've been missing H.O.T. so much lately...

Here are some pictures of their greatness...when all the fans were united <3<3

We're still waiting.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.jpg

------------

The power of the white angels. :)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ wow! thats pretty amazing ^^

Kangta & Tony look so nice in their suits!

Can't wait to see pics of the others too ^__^

Guest juma48

Ahhh....thanks for the pics elisa and empress727. OMG they look so gorgeous. Wonder the other three have come to their ex manager wed or not?

Archived