H.O.T. - White Angels <3

Guest elisa*

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CuTiE10o4

i LOVED H.O.T! i really believe they are legends of the korean music industry! they just truly left a legend!! and their music was so unique and catchy! oh i wish i could see them again all together! :) i miss them oh so much! they were the ones that got me obsessed with korean music!! and as solos --they hit it okay...nothing compared to what they were when they were in HOT...hee jun...don't know if he hit it big...kangta hit it pretty big with S and solo...looks like woo hyuk is doing pretty well and jae won and tony--i guess they did okay toO! i do miss HOT! wish they'd come back!!

Guest Da Xing Di

H.O.T. got me into K-pop...5 years ago...sigh...i so miss them...they were (and are) awesome...i really hope they will get together once as well, for at least a song or just saying hi.

sometimes i watch their concert VCDs and even my sis sits down beside me and humming with the songs, even though she's not into korean music, hehe...she even starts to sing some H.O.T. songs once in a while,lol

H.O.T. forever~

Guest Nrgforever34

i love H.O.T. They got me into kpop with Candy!!^^ such a sweet song. i really hope there is a reunion for them, but hee jun's going to the army. :( i miss them so much. if only i was a fan when they didn't break up yet. H.O.T forever~!!!

Guest SeEdFrEeDoM

hi elisa do you remember me i from DTH forum and thanks making a thread on H.O.T. cause yesterday i was to make a thread on H.O.T. but i was kind of tired hehe =D

Share how you all got introduce to H.O.T.???

For me, my sister borrowed a video contain of many Korean celebs M/V from her friend. When it showed H.O.T.'s I Yah music video I thought they were freaky with all the makeup and stuff but I thought KangTa was cute during their 3rd jib. When I saw their 2nd live concert I feel in love with Woo Hyuk. I love the way he dances and he just look so cute through out the whole concert. I love H.O.T. ever since then.

I miss them so much!! I get so excited when I hear that they're going to be on stage together ... but then when i find out that its only rumor ... i get so dissapointed. I have bee listening to them since 2001. Yeah, its such a pity that i discover them when they broke up. So now i'm still the biggest fan!! TONY AN!!!!!

Guest (m) inbong.

many fans miss them !!

its raelly hard for them to come sing in one place together now ... its not that they cannot.. its that they choose not to !!.. im just glad FINKL is back <3

Guest JAEHEEE

H.O.T. ZZANG!

No one can replace them...

Gosh how I miss them..

All of them together were sucha GREAT team..

함께인거야~ 너와나~~~~♪♬

I miss them SOOOOO MUCH.

Guest kangtagreen27

*waves WHITE balloons too*

hello everyone. i see some very familiar names.

hey all...this is..you know who! yangie from DTH

so yeah, let's talk about H.O.T.

FOREVER H.O.T!!!

"forever in our hearts, they will stay."

Guest kangtagreen27

Hey again. well, i just wanted to share. here are the album credits.

only the songs that were written/composed/arranged by the H.O.T members themselves.

they all started making their own music since the third jib in 1998. aren't you proud? i am. cuz look at where they are now. wow.

all taken from the "ORIGINAL" album jackets!

all credits: Dedicated To H.O.T Forum

H.O.T

credit: kangtagreen27

3rd: Resurrection

track 1: Hope written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 3: The Spirit of Fighter written/composed/arranged by MoonHeeJun english words by Tony

track 4: The Promise of H.O.T written by Kangta & YooYoungJin composed/arranged by YooYoungJin

track 6: in written/composed/arranged by MoonHeeJun english words by Tony

track 8: Techno Love written/composed/arranged by Kangta english words by Tony

track 9: You Got Gun? written/composed/arranged by LeeJaeWon english words by Tony

track 10: Boys, Be a Legend! written/composed/arranged by JangWooHyuk english words by Tony

track 11: All Alone written/composed/arranged by Tony

track 12: Since You've Gone written/composed/arranged by MoonHeeJun english words by Tony

bonus track: Wedding X-mas written/composed/arranged by Kangta

4th: I Yah!

track 1: Git It Up! written/composed/arranged by MoonHeeJun

track 7: My Girl written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 8: 8.15 written/composed/arranged by MoonHeeJun

track 10: Korean Pride written/composed/arranged by Tony

track 12: Do or Die written/composed/arranged by JangWooHyuk

track 14: Celebrate written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 16: Soul written/composed/arranged by MoonHeeJun

track 18: PuHaHa written/composed/arranged by LeeJaeWon

track 20: It's Been Raining Since You Left Me written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 22: Forever Song written/composed/arranged by LeeJaeWon

track 24: Together, Forever written/composed/arranged by Kangta

5th: Outside Castle

track 1: Outside Castle written/composed/arranged by MoonHeeJun

track 2: Delight written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 3: We Can Do It written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 4: My Mother written by JangWooHyuk arranged by JangWooHyuk & Kangta original title: Careless Whisper original composer: George Micheal & Andrew Ridgley

track 5: Pray For You written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 6: Wish of a Blue Bird written/composed/arranged by MoonHeeJun

track 7: Time Will Tell written/composed by LeeJaeWon & MoonHeeJun arranged by LeeJaeWon

track 8 One Last Love written by Tony composed by Tony & YunChiWoong arranged by Tony & YunChiWoong

track 9: Goodbye For The Last written/arranged by JangWooHyuk composed by JangWooHyuk & Kangta

track 10: A Song for Lady written/composed/arranged by MoonHeeJun

track 11: Illusion written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 12: Natural Born Killer (NBK) written/composed/arranged by Tony

track 13: Abandon Children written/composed/arranged by LeeJaeWon

track 14: Always My Love written/composed/arranged by Kangta

OST: Age of Peace

track 2: Operation Takeover (OP.T) written/composed/arranged by MoonHeeJun (i'm guessing the rap was written by Tony, himself, but it doesn't say)

track 3: OP.T #1 composed/arranged by MoonHeeJun

track 4: OP.T #2 composed/arranged by MoonHeeJun

track 5: The Best written/composed/arranged by Kangta (guessing rap was written by Tony, but doesn't say)

track 6: Techno Time Track #1 (TTTrack #1) written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 7: Techno Time Track #2 (TTTrack #2) composed/arranged by Kangta

KangTa

credits: kangtagreen27

1st: Polaris

track 3: Polaris written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 5: My Life (23) written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 6: Last Winter essay written by Kangta

track 7: In Your Eyes written by Kangta composed/arranged by ShimSangWon

track 8: Still... written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 10: I Will essay written by Kangta

track 11: Late/Last Summer Night written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 12: Blue Moon written by Kangta composed by EunBi arranged by LeeHoongRae (<--???not too sure about the spelling???)

2nd: Pinetree

track 2: Happy Happy written by Kangta & LeeYoonJae composed by LeeYoonJae arranged by SongKwangSik

track 3: Memories written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 4: Propose written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 7: The Best written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 9: Memories#2 written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 10: Flower written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 11: 2023 In Cuba written by YoonHoSang & Kangta composed/arranged by SongKwangSik

track 13: Nocturne written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 14: One Snowing Day written by Kangta composed/arranged by Kangta & SongKwangSik

track 15: Pinetree written/composed/arranged by Kangta

3rd: Persona

track 1: Persona written/composed/arranged by Kangta <-(this is what it says in the jacket, but according to ssk, and myself, say it is questionable).

track 2: Illusion written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 3: Agape written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 4: Paralysis written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 5: Just One Day written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 8: Blue Snow written by Kangta composed/arranged by SongKwangSik

track 9: Always written by Kangta composed/arranged by SongKwangSik

track 10: Prayer written by Kangta composed by Kangta & SongKwangSik arranged by SongKwangSik

S (Supreme): Fr.in.Cl (Friends in Collabration)

track 1: I Swear written/composed/arranged by Kangta english lyrics by ShinHyeSung

track 2: Love Is... written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 3: Just One Moment written/composed/arranged by Kangta rap lyrics by Eric

track 5: Tears of the Moon written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 7: I Was... written/composed/arranged by Kangta

track 10: Sentimental written/composed/arranged by Kangta

JTL

credit: kangtagreen27

1st: Enter the Dragon

track 1: A Better Day written by LeeJaeWon composed by Henning Sommerro

track 2: Kids Who Are Being Played With (i forgot the easier title for this) written by JangWooHyuk composed/arranged by JangWooHyuk & MSC

track 3: Just Say Goodbye written by Tony composed/arranged by Johan Gunnarsson & Richard Anderson

track 4: Enter the Dragon written by JTL composed by JTL & YoonYoungJun arranged by YoonYoungJun

track 5: Mistake written/composed by LeeJaeWon arranged by MSC

track 6: Really Want U written by LeeJaeWon composed by Bob Fiori & Jericco Castelli arranged by MSC

track 8: From Fan written by JangWooHyuk composed/arranged by JangWooHyuk & MSC

track 9: My Lecon (i think itz My Lesson) written/composed/arranged by Tony

track 10: Bow Wow written by LeeJaeWon & BakNamHoon (<-is that spelled correct?) composed/arranged by LeeJaeWon

1.5: Love Story

track 1: When Did Your Heart Stop Loving Me written by Tony composed/arranged by M. Funemyr

track 3: Santa Baby written by JangWooHyuk composed/arranged by JangWooHyuk & MSC

track 5: Merry Christmas written/composed by LeeJaeWon arranged by LeeJaeWon & MSC

track 7: Chance On Love written by JangWooHyuk composed/arranged by Justin Young

track 9: Love is Pain written/composed/arranged by LeeJaeWon

2nd: Run Away

track 1: One Night Lover written/composed by JangWooHyuk arranged by Mad Soul Child

track 2: My Life Blues written/composed by JangWooHyuk arranged by Mad Soul Child

track 3: Withour Your Love written by JangWooHyuk composed by JangWooHyuk & Tabias Kegaelind arranged by Mad Soul Child & Tabias Kegaelind

track 4: One of Kind written by Tony composed/arranged by M. Funemyr & Roy Colgate

track 5: Tell Me written/composed/arranged by LeeJaeWon

track 6: Up Front written by JangWooHyuk composed/arranged by Johan Gunnarsson & Richard Anderson

track 7: Something I Didn't Tell You written/composed/arranged by LeeJaeWon

track 8:The Break-up Still... written/composed/arranged by LeeJaeWon

track 9: My Lady written/composed/arranged by LeeJaeWon

track 10: C.I.D written by Tony composed by Tony & SungJoon arranged by SungJoon

track 11: Reincarnation written by JangWooHyuk composed/arranged by Justin Young

Tony An

credit: Michyu Girl

1st: Believe

Track 1: Intro composed by Tony An arranged by Shinichiro Murayama strings arranged by Yuichiro Goto strings by Yuchiro Goto Strings

Track 2: Love is... composed by Tony An written by Tony An and Han Kyung Hae arranged by Shinichiro Murayama strings arranged by Yuichiro Gota strings by Yuichiro Goto Strings

Track 6: Round & Round composed by Jamie Jones and Jason Pennock written by Tony An arranged by Jamie Jones

Track 7: Blue Sky composed by C.B. Green written by Tony An arranged by David Mattias Andreasson

Track 10: She's the One composed by Carlito Jones and A Baptiste written by Tony An rap making by Seven & Hyunmoo arranged by Carlito Jones

Track 12: Up Front composed by Johan Gunnarsson and Richard Anderson written by Tony An arranged by Johan Gunnarsson

MoonHeeJun

credit: sinful_88

2nd: Messiah

Track 1: My Life is...and My Way written/composed/arranged by Moon HeeJun

Track 2: I (Human Individual Cloning) written/composed/arranged by Moon HeeJun

Track 3: Generous... written by Moon HeeJun/composed by ROTA NINO/additional composition by Moon HeeJun/arranged by Moon HeeJun/original title A Time For Us

Track 4: Falling into you written/composed/arranged by Moon HeeJun

Track 5: Long For You written/composed/arranged by Moon HeeJun

Track 6: Love Theme1 written/composed/arranged by Moon HeeJun

Track 7: Generous...-Ballad Version written by Moon HeeJun/composed by ROTA NINO/additional composition by Moon HeeJun/arranged by Moon HeeJun/original title A Time For Us

Track 8: My old Radio written/composed/arranged by Moon HeeJun

Track 9: MEDIA written/composed/arranged by Moon HeeJun

Track 10: Love Theme2 written by Moon HeeJun/composed by Miller Dominic James/STING/Sumner Gordon Matthew/arranged by Moon HeeJun/original title Shape Of My Heart

Track 11: White Angels written/composed/arranged by Moon HeeJun

Track 12: New Mix-Down written/arranged by Moon HeeJun

i'll edit soon with MoonHeeJun 1st, 3rd, & Best. and with JangWooHyuk's 1st.

someone willing to post LeeJaeWon's? cuz i don't have his album.

and if this is to be taken anywhere else...please remember to credit: dedicatedtohot.cjb.net

it was a lot of hard work typing all these out.

Guest kittywan

Hey there, fellow white angels ;)

Elisa, thanx for starting the thread and Yangie, thanx for all that info.

(it's patya here ^_^ )

H.O.T. Youngwonhee !!!

yeah, lots of familiar faces here <333 DTH rocks :)

Guest juma48

Yeah finally a thread for white angels fans to gather together to talk about our legendary guy H.O.T. And yeah i do miss H.O.T so much. :(

Guest GUCCI QUEEN

Do u think they're gonna do sum reouinion concert or sumthing lyk that?!?!?! i miss them so much

After this year, some of them are going to the army/pursuing other interests.

I think H.O.T's last concert "together" was the All For One in Asia, which in reality, they didn't perform together ONCE. Only jtL did. (I went to that concert)

I think a little bio/history should be posted.

Archived