H.O.T. - White Angels <3

Guest elisa*

Guest kangtagreen27

wow! are you serious..??!!

dang...that is a very close competition. i'm a bit surprised H.O.T only won by 156 votes. but that still good...concerning the age range.

woohoo...can't wait for the program to air. wait a second...that's today!!

anybody have it yet?

mind sharing it with us? plz pm me!!!

oh, and btw...this is a little bit off topic..but this kinda reflects off the news hcpf gave us. i heard that double s postponed their concert due to YoungSaeng's vocals. heard that he needed surgry so they're postpone their concert to july or somethin'.

i hope youngsaeng gets better. love his voice. so, i guess this mean..both events would get a good amount of coverage..??..

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juma48

Now i know that tony will be the one hosting the event. But why kangta alone sing the tribute song. I hoping for all the H.O.T members sing together for their ex manager the tribute song. haiz.....:(

And Wah i know about that news. Ahh.....its good to know that there still alot of H.O.T. loyal fans in korea. And like kangtagreen27 say if anyone have the vid, pls mind sharing with us too. Pls PM me!

Edit:Nevermind i have found the vid alrdy. yangie if u want u can pm about this vid.

although i like dbsg as well,

H.O.T. is definitely the ICON of idol groups =)

dbsg is doing well for a fairly new group

but still, H.O.T. is on top

it's nice to see that there are many LOYAL FANS

that's what i love about H.O.T.

they have one of the MOST loyal fans..

i mean, sure, some fans have other singers that they look after

but when compared to H.O.T., everyone seems to always come back to them!

it will be interesting to see the comparison between H.O.T. and dbsg

i think dbsg's similarities to H.O.T. are what made me like them

but i bet some fans will be bitter-_-;;

i will go look around on korean sites for the show..

Guest empress727

For H.O.T. to win like this against one of the most popular boy bands RIGHT NOW even after their disbanding in 2001 (5 years already!) is amazing! truly iconic! :D so proud of them!

Guest evelyn168

All I got to say that the poll is kindof disappointing. You really can't compare DBSK and H.O.T. They are both pop groups but H.O.T. have been around longer than DBSK. You have to say H.O.T. is better because they are really all musically and artistically talented. Whereas DBSK, they really haven't been showing that kind of talent yet since they're not up to the same level as H.O.T. I like DBSK's song but they're just not as great as H.O.T. Somehow you feel connected to H.O.T. through their songs but you don't feel the same for DBSK. I like DBSK for their face but H.O.T. for their talent... I just hope ppl stop comparing the two cause it makes DBSK look really bad...

I'm happy that ppl continue to support H.O.T. although they've disbanded... I hope one day they'll be reunited on stage again...

Guest shikamaru

^ i agree.. tho presonally i think that ppl comparing the 2 either makes dbsk look too good to be even compared to choti and makes H.O.T look too bad to have to even be compared to..

P.S.: Guy fans are sooo welcome!! H.O.T. was famous for having the most number of guy fans for a guy group. :lol: I once saw a picture with guy fans holding a banner, "H.O.T.형들 없이 못 살아요" something like that. (We can't live without H.O.T. hyungs). ^^ Keke.

Keep the spirit alive guys <3

daaaRn right!

GUYS UNITE... H.O.T FOREVER~

Guest juma48

^ i agree.. tho presonally i think that ppl comparing the 2 either makes dbsk look too good to be even compared to choti and makes H.O.T look too bad to have to even be compared to..

daaaRn right!

Thats true lol but luckily H.O.T wins the poll if not it really make H.O.T look so bad that DBSK can win over them.

Well that to show how many loyal fans H.O.T still have.

Guest kangtagreen27

^ yeah...me too.

altho..i highly doubt it. afterall..it is a wedding. and not just anyone's wedding..but their manager. probably wouldn't want too many reporters hangin' around.

and itz the manager's day...^_^..it'd be pretty bad of H.O.T to take that away..when they don't mean to of course.

but pretty sure the manager already thought of this or knew that would happen...afterall...he was their "manager". he should be the one to know it first-hand how the media works at the mention of H.O.T.'s name.

anyway...juma...i'm not sure about that whole tony thing...but maybe. where'd you hear it?

oh..as to go on a little bit about the whole dbsg and H.O.T thingy..

well...altho a lot of ppl may say itz a little early comparing DBSG to H.O.T when DBSG has only been out for 2 years and H.O.T has 5 years of history... but the thing is..H.O.T has broken up for 5 years. 5 years!! that's long..and they're still at the top.

i wonder if when DBSG breaks apart..would they be remembered and wanted after 5 years..

would their name still be remembered and mentioned every now and then?

the way i see...i don't think all 5 members would still be in the "music" industry in 10 years. the "entertainment" industry yes..but music..i dunno. but i may be wrong.

and evelyn168....

i understand what you're saying...but i'll respond to your post later.

Guest kyung won

lol someone actually did the poll to compare the 2 guy groups....

thats .... uh....rediculous....

dbsk has talent but doesnt have the time to sleep let alone improve/develope them... in otherwords: newbies

h.o.t. has long since established themselves as icons way back in their 2-3 album days with songs that literally rocks my socks still[we are the future was awesome and the dance was incredably hard to learn@@]

not to be mean or anything... i'm a fan of both groups....

but it's like comparing a green foot soldier to a vertaran of 3 wars that is still going strong with no sign of slowing down

@@

Guest kangtagreen27

oh, just a quick comeback...

yeah kyung won..kmtv just did a poll on them. i think i was for last week or somethin'. this week is Jang WooHyuk vs. M (Lee MinWoo). woohyuk is winning by far. twice as much than M.

anyway...here's a poll i made a few months ago on soompi.

some of you may have already voted..but umm..

i asked if there was to be a concert of both the groups..which color would you be holding? and to my surprise...it was a very close call too. a very close 50/50 like the km poll. but i thought that was just because i had the poll on soompi (where there's a lot of dbsg fans)..

here's the link of the poll: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15522

but if it wasn't for H.O.T...would hallyu be as big as it is?

would DBSG be as big as they are without hallyu? b'cuz of hallyu...a lot of people all around the world knows kpop.

Guest kyung won

as seo tai ji and boys inspired h.o.t. members

and rocked korea over

so does h.o.t. inspire the pop hopefuls of today

and still rock the socks off of all that listens to them and like em

and now it is time for the fledgeling group dbsk to ride the hallyu wave that began to rise during the early 90's

it's just that by no means are the predecessors lagging behind

dbsk is shining along side the legends of asian pop/rock

really off topic but i still smile whenever i think back to the comment that tony made about him lying about him having talent when he lacked it back then~ it shows that with preseverance and faith in what you are going to do helps in reaching your goals

WE OF K.N.U. love H.O.T. FOREVER!!!!!!!!

and can anyone tell me /show me where i can dl the show featuring h.o.t.?

the recent one?

Guest juma48

^erm.....are u talking about the recent kmtv poll news?

Actually i don't like it coz when i watch the news they try to compare each of H.O.T members to DBSK. ARghh.....its hard for me to explain coz i hv seen the first few timing of that news only. I better go and watch until the end.

anyway...juma...i'm not sure about that whole tony thing...but maybe. where'd you hear it?

I ask one of the owner of tony official website and she indeed say that he get invitation from singapore travelling hall to come over to singapore as ambassador.

Guest kangtagreen27

^ oh. hmm..okay..i guess so.

and yeah...i manage to download 84% of the kntv clip...and so i got to watch like the whole 84% of the 19 mins.

anyway..i thought it was pretty interesting.

already kinda figure who they were gonna compare whom to whom.

and yeah...i liked it even tho i barely knew what they were talkin' about.

after i get the whole clip...imma ask our "translators" if they can help translate or help summarize.

and i've never noticed it before...but i never realized that Rising Sun sounded like We Are the Future until the KmTV clip.

man...if DTH was still up...all of you would've gotten your share of the clip. and me too. oh darn...:(

Guest kyung won

lol the genius-ness of yoo young jin... sigh

he wrote rising sun@@

and we are the future too i think...

i'm not saying that it was a badly written song...

a little too similar though./...

but then...not many dbsk fans would know the difference....

but wat they hay... i like em both~

Guest kangtagreen27

^ thanks hcpf for the article.

will be waiting for translation.

WE OF K.N.U. love H.O.T. FOREVER!!!!!!!!

wait...you're a part of K.N.U..??..kewl...then i already knew you from way back. maybe from 2 to 3 years ago.

which member were you? i mean...which member did you play? who's part? did you guys ever perform? you guys were suppose to record it and show it to us..

Guest lingzy

I read the news from some website that Tony will be coming to singapore as an ambassador. Is it true?

i think it is... the news has been on several forums.. and there are some related pics about.... I want it to be true. ^^ hope to catch a glimpse of him again~

Archived