Lee Seo-jin Dumps Kim Jung-eun

Guest brniz

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swtpea01

I watched a clip today about the break-up and they're saying his parents has a lot to do with the break-up. Like what others has said, his mom did not like the fact that the netizens were talking about how Kim Jung Eun has more popularity as an actor and that LSJ was benefiting from it. And also, he went to NY and bought a bunch of gifts for KJE and his mom saw that and was disappointed. Kim jung eun even wrote a letter to LSJ's mom saying that she's sorry for everything, basically. Then, something about the netizens found out about the letter and they took it the wrong way and people are pointing fingers at her, thus kim jung eun is having a hard time dealing with this whole situation. When will the media learn to stay out of people's personal matters?

Guest se7enteenyg

Wow, I kinda forgot that he used to date Hyori. O:

But I feel sad for them both, I don't believe its easy for either party in breakups.

Guest damifino

Kim jung eun even wrote a letter to LSJ's mom saying that she's sorry for everything, basically. Then, something about the netizens found out about the letter and they took it the wrong way and people are pointing fingers at her,

What does that mean... "took it the wrong way"? How did they take it?

It's sad that celebrities have to live their private lives in front of the public like this, but I think it was wrong of her to discuss the details of their break-up in public like this. All it looks like is that she's trying to get people's sympathy. It makes her come across as being pathetic.

Guest Jaded Heart

feel bad but for her but i guess is better to end it now than after they get marry and her husband always siding with his mother than her. and if a guy dumps her because his mother doesn't like her and doesn't bother to fight for it, the guy is not worth it.

Whoa....that's so sad...

I feel sorry for KJE.

She's such a sweet girl I though...

Btw, it was true that he broke her up over the phone??

Wow!! That's rude!

It's simple why they broke up. Lee Seo Jin is such a mama's boy.

So his mom was upset with the expensive gifts that he'd bought her

and demanded she buy expensive gifts for her too.

For whatever reason they broke up, Lee Seo jin is an bubble gum to dump her over the phone.

I mean God be a man and tell her to her face!

But anyways good riddance! I was so happy that he and Hyori broke up and sooo happy that he and Jeun eun broke up.

She deserves someone so much better!

He was too ugly for Hyori and Jeun Eun...and too ugly to be on TV...

He's too ugly even with the plastic surgery jeez...but he proved that he's ugly inside as well as outside.

Guest lunase7en

i'm totally shocked when i read about their broke up news.

i'm actually looking forward for their wedding.

eventho i don't really like him coz i think he's a playboy but i think they look good together.

but if the rumor about their reason of broke up is actually true i really feel bad for kim jung eun.

she's such a nice and sweet woman.

she must be very sad & heartbroken.

i hope she will stay strong.

she deserved someone better.

hwaiting unnie!!!

I don't intend to offend Lee Seo Jin fans ToT, but I find it pretty messed up for him to break up with her over the phone.

This actually goes to all guys in the world who break up over the phone >< At least have the guts and courtesy to

break up with the girl in person. I would have felt terrible if I was Kim Jung Eun.

He broke up with her over the PHONE? After they've been dating for two years?

WOW. Unbelievable. Did his mom dislike KJE so much that she wouldn't even let him see her to break it off?

Archived