Lee Seo-jin Dumps Kim Jung-eun

Guest brniz

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovejyk

Ah, I expected them to get married and everything! :( Oh well. This stuff still doesn't destroy my believe in the preservation of celebrity couples!

Guest miracle_candle

since I read plenty of nonsense regarding the break-up of how LSJ using KJE for popularity, i think i need to say this;

LSJ doesn’t use KJE for popularity. why would he? he can be successful by himself. his previous successful dramas show that.

he proved himself in damo. that drama was very successful and craved a career path for him. later, phoenix got very high ratings too. he then act in the a big budget movie; shadowless sword as a lead. freeze already gathered much publicity before it’s screening. i would not consider lovers as his successful work since the ratings for that show only high towards the end of the drama. Then, yisan come along. the rest is history since you guys know how successful the drama was.

all this is done by his hardworks. not because he has a popular girlfriend.

korean entertainment industry doesn't work that way. just because your gf is popular doesn't mean you will be popular too.

do you think all the outstanding and excellence awards that he won because the judges think because his gf is popular, they give it to him?

do you think the ratings of his previous drama will be high because his gf is popular?

do you think he got offers for dramas because his gf is popular?

if Korean entertainment is that shallow, then painter of the wind show result in high ratings considering PSY and MGY is in that drama.

LSJ is pretty much establish himself before he dated her. so, to say that KJE is much more stable or etc than him is just ignorant. he is very rich, educated and doesn't need anyone to boost his popularity.

plus, those words can only hurt KJE more. what would she feels when her fans said that her ex only using her? what she thought is love for two years is only a lie.

sure, the guy is very wrong. but to question his hardworks for all those years are just PLAIN WRONG...

Guest greeent

omg ):

thats not what i'm wishing to know or hear @_@

i thought they are going to marry >_<;

they look so good together T_____T

umm. now i'm curious why would he dumped her ._.

Guest pocketsoul

If his mom supposedly "made him break up with her", I'm sure it wouldn't have taken him TWO YEARS to do it. There must have been other problems...I don't think that's any of our business though. They were cute while they lasted, and I hope both can maintain a positive relationship with each other even after they've broken up.

Also, the guy isn't "dating and dumping" just because he's been open about his relationships. I mean, how many people marry the first person they date?! I don't think it's fair to be so critical. I actually think it's respectable that he isn't trying to hide his relationship and have people speculate from rumors.

• 5 years later...
Guest lilmoe620

I really think that some mothers are way too involved in their son's lives.  Yes, also the media, and sometimes the fans.  But all due respect, sometimes a guy or girl have to tell the parents Back Off. Of course that is when they will pull the guilt routine, especially Boys or Men's mothers, they are professional at that.  Many potentially great relationships were destroyed by A guys mother. They should stop competing with the girlfriends and just stay the loving mother.

Guest lilmoe620

Further, I think Lee Seo-Jin and Kim Jung Eun should try again. because I think they could've had a good life together. But first he would have to put down a strong foot with his mother and let her know to stay out of the relationship as well as out of his personal affairs. Just be his loving mother and stop at that. He would need to establish that before starting again with any women. It is probably why he is not married to anyone yet at 43. He needs a stronger backbone where his mother is concerned. A mother that  controlling will never change unless she is forced to. This change has to occur before a potential romantic partner becomes involved. 

Archived