Guest ignoreme

i was soo looking forward to their wedding

soo sad ..... they looked nice together

isn't he the guy who dumped hyori ?

he seems to be kind of strange.....dating & dumping & dating & dumping

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow how could he and he's not even that goodlooking?! oh wells, hope kje will find a better and much deserving guy than this loser. what happened again between him and hyori? dang, this guy just really got lucky!

HAHAHA! :lol:

Guest kimchi hana

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they were such a cute couple. ;______;

They were so cute when Seo Jin went on Chocolate.

Sigh. I hope Jung Eun feels better about all of this.

Guest White Star

this is what happen when when two star date and break up.....some one will have to be the bad guy. But yeah...i'm sad....I love this couple very much

+WS+

:( they were like the golden couple in this k-biz. I wondered what made him dump her...(KJE is so sweet btw)

i wonder, too. but i hope both will get over it and won't be hating each other.

edit: and wait? he dumped hyori and a few other girls, too? what's up with that guy? dating and than dumping? dating and then dumping again? maybe he has some complex or something X_X

Guest da_thao

i wonder what made him do it...i kind of assumed they're engaged already,=[,i know she'll find someone much better,don't worry Jung-eun unnie!!

I think Lee Seo Jin might have dumped Hyori that time because she wasn't from a wealthy, high-class family like his (as in the parents were the ones who had a problem w/ Hyori, not Seo Jin himself). But Kim Jung Eun's from a very wealthy, high-class family; maybe the two of them just didn't work out...? I also loved this couple (and expected them to get married); I feel very bad for Kim Jung Eun. I wish both of them the best of luck on finding someone else.

Guest kimalli92

OMG I feel so sad for Kim Jung Eun. When I found out that they've been dating for real since Lovers, I was happy for them.

I didn't expect their relationship to end this way, much worse, the guy broke it off. :x

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

awwww why did he break it off? huh. . . it does seem sudden. i wonder the reason :[

since they seemed like a great, cute couple and kim jung eun seems so sweet

Guest gd_is_great

im not hating him 4 dumping her cuz their personal life

im jux sad cuz they were cute 2gether

i think they gonna marry or st buttttt y diz happened????

Archived