Ki Tae Young 기태영

little bunny

Guest cloud513

Below is Eugene 's interview. Although no translation yet, some of the CD clips shown are cute.

Eugene interview (Good Day Show) part 1

especially 04.43-04.49, 06.09-06.22, 07.04-08.39

Eugene interview (Good Day Show) part 2

especially 04.24 onwards

04.59 the ‘look’ they gave each other and this wasn’t part of the filming, like in between takes but the look sort of says it all

05.18 – 05.22 3rd ng of kissing scene, look at the body language of Eugene

(seems like the director was teasing them calling it ng before their kiss….. same thing happened to Eugene and park yong ha in loving you when the director would tease them and call the ngs before their kiss.... )

05.50 after the kiss, kinda awkward, wonder why........ SHY??

07.22 coz KTY is said to have a baby face, right (they mentioned it in his interview) so the interviewer asked how old they were. Then they said that in the drama, they have a 6-yr gap, but in real life, he's older by 3 years. The interviewer said they look like they're the same age. So eugene was embarrassed while KTY said, "Oh, thank you very much!", eugene made a move to leave when KTY held her arm. haha!

I've never seen Eugene so animated in an interview before especially with her leading men!

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi CLOUD513..Thank you for ur post ^^...Really happy to know that they're closed to each other. :wub::lol:

I don't know much about Eugene with her other co-actor, but ur rite, she's being so cute when KTY pinched her LOL. May be that's why they looked comfortable with each other. KTY said he likes bright, lively type girl since he is more quiet type haha..

Still no news about KTY's new project -_-

Hi everyone,..

Looks like KTY will have new drama from MBC, but the there's no official news yet. Got them from another KTY's baidu thread. The filming will start this August and the premiere of the drama will be aired in September. It is weekend drama. Hope the drama will have great storyline... :w00t:

Hi Schneewitchen.. welcome to KTY's thread. Hope you can visit here often :)

Yuki...yeah, hopefully haha. Btw Prosecutor Princess is very addicting too :wub:

Hi everyone,..

Looks like KTY will have new drama from MBC, but the there's no official news yet. Got them from another KTY's baidu thread. The filming will start this August and the premiere of the drama will be aired in September. It is weekend drama. Hope the drama will have great storyline... :w00t:

YAY!!! :w00t: Ki Tae Young finally is going to have a new drama soon

I hope he'll be the male lead

thank you little bunny for the great news

and yessss ... Prosecutor Princess is indeed addicting ... kekeke ^_^

i'm contemplating right now whether to re-watch it again after the ###th times

kekeke :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest cloud513

he's in a new drama with MBC......... unfortunately, I don't know korean so if anyone can translate please...

http://news.nate.com/view/20101007n07314

http://search.nate.com/search/all.html?thr=ctpl&q=MBC+%BB%E7%B6%FB%C0%BB+%B0%A1%B8%A3%C3%C4+%B5%E5%B8%B3%B4%CF%B4%D9

I'm in the process of searching where I could possibly watch MBC's mini series I'll Teach You To Love which aired last Oct. 10 so though I could add some info here...

Details

* Title: 사랑을 가르쳐 드립니다 / Sarangeul Gareuchyeo Deurimnida

* Genre: Romance, comedy

* Format: Best Theater

* Episodes: 1

* Broadcast network: MBC

* Broadcast date: 2010-Oct-10

* Air time: Sunday 23:35

Official Site

Synopsis

A comic romance mission featuring dating consultants who get entangled with their client and target.

Cast

Kim Kyu Ri as Lee Jin Yi

fe695ccd018c038d8e7c1dc37415f5cd1283459714_full.jpg

Ki Tae Young as Kwon Tae Joon

f58a1329fefa2f45a1ce958bd29bfc651283459957_full.jpg

Yang Jin Woo as Chul Woo

Lee Sung Min as Park Yong Dae

Hyun Woo

Choi Jae Hwan

cr: dramawiki

I found out about this after I watched Dosirak/ Lunch Box with Lee Min Jung and 2AM's Seulong there was a trailer after the mini series...

you could check it out here: I'll Teach You To Love Preview

And if you want to watch the whole mini series you can watch it here: I'll Teach You To Love Part 1

You can find the rest in the channel. I'm still looking for places to watch it with eng subs, if anyone knows please share...

• 4 weeks later...

First of all I want to apologize for not keeping my promise to update because my lappy was broken crazy.giftears.gif..now i am still waiting for my new netbook come from US in Dec so just can online for a while...

justfan2001my.... wtelcome to the thread ..so sorry for making u wait. But Star4u had upadated KTY new drama for us..

cloud513...so sorry dear for the same reason :( ...thanks for updating too

I'm in the process of searching where I could possibly watch MBC's mini series I'll Teach You To Love which aired last Oct. 10 so though I could add some info here...

thank you so much Star4u...really greatful you have posted KTY update here..

Once again thank you for all updates that have been posted here. Anyone who want to share news and updates will be all welcomed. Hope together we will keep KTY's thread alive... :)

Never see this interview. I think it is an old one, may be during his drama "White Tower"

star talent Ki Tae Young interview

Look what i found! Behind the scene for the wedding photo in Creating Destiny :w00t::wub:

wedding2.jpg

wedding.jpg

haloo...quick drop by...i found the soundtrack for KTY newest drama. It was sang by Byul. I love most of her song. most of her songs were used as ost for korean drama n movies. Here's the MV. Although not really understand about the song but i like it. :wub:

My lin오늘 참 아프다 (사랑을 가르쳐 드립니다 ost-Byul

And here's the link for We teach Love베스트 극장 - 사랑을 가르쳐 드립니다 (Be-seu-teu Geuk-jang - Sa-rang-eul Ga-reu-chyeo Deu-rim-ni-da) link in Hancinema.

we teach love

• 1 month later...
Guest xpressgirl

awww he's is so cute/shy + veryyyyyyy hott!! loved him in Creating Destiny!

Wish him and Eugene would get together! :wub:

• 2 months later...

Hallo gals, so sorry for late update n i was away for quite long time...

Here's some short updates

Ki Tae Young is shooting for new drama right now, as Kang Choong Ki in Royal Family, here's the link in soompi

ROYAL FAMILY DRAMA

And KTY tweets now :w00t:, hohoho this is his personal twitter, so we can follow him now..

here's the link

KITAEYOUNG 기태영 * 기배우 twitter

Poor KTY, look like he was very tired after shooting Royal Family...the latest update from him is said:

드디어 어제부터지금까지의 일이끝났다 아~집에가서 따뜻한물로샤워하고 잠좀 자야겠다 얼굴이 너무 아파ㅜㅜ

translation:

I finally ended yesterday, twelve so far Oh, and I'm trying to go home and shower with warm water and go to sleep face hurts ㅜ ㅜ

@xpressgirl.yeah love them in Creating Destiny :wub:

Btw..it seems that KTY and Eugene have continued their contact and their friendship, you can find Eugene's twitter account in KTY's friends list. They follow each other :w00t::wub:

Some news KTY photos:

from his twitter:

ktytwit.jpg

KTY's note for this caption:

촬영장 에서 셀카~모 찍은게 없어서^^

(rough translation :It has many on the set because all Self Camera ~ ^ ^)

i think this photo was taken during shooting Royal Family

ktytwit2.jpg

random:

a0f7f003a832ec383812bb13.jpg

his hair lol :lol:

26d86a8100ca5c97bd3e1e13.jpg

credit as labelled

• 2 months later...
Guest C51236

Some translations of what Ki Tae Young and his July bride, Eugene, posted on their fan club sites. Their wedding is set for Saturday July 23, 2011 and will be held at a church outside of Seoul. The wedding will most likely be closed off to the press, only family and close friends. They will hold a press conference together two months before the big day on Monday May 23rd.

Eugene And Kim Tae-young To Get Married

[2011-05-11]

The two posted a message on each of their fan club sites early morning on the 11th, asking for their fans' blessings.

Eugene wrote, "There's one thing that pops into mind when thinking of spring. If you're a girl, it's safe to say that becoming a May bride is something you've always dreamt of. I too have dreamt of marrying in May and although I may not be getting married in May, I will become a bride in July."

Around the same time, Kim also posted up a message on his fan site saying, "The time has come for my fans who I'm grateful for. I'm already 34. Time sure is fast. I think I too need someone to be with, so I'm not by myself. I'm getting married in July! Are you surprised?"

He continued sweetly, "As I've lived out my life, I've found someone that can make my dreams come true as my wife and having a family. This person never judges a book by its cover and doesn't have a negative perspective of the world. We won't fight and try to live happily for the rest of our lives as we create a family and raise our kids together. You may have already guessed, but it's Eugene."

Eugene and Kim will be holding a press conference for their wedding news on May 23rd.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/KpopNews/view.html?No=14809

Archived