Ki Tae Young 기태영

little bunny

hi gals...hehehe it looks like the news had spread over here.

Gosh...I feel excited about this news. For Eugene and Ki Tae Young shippers include me... :lol: totally feel happy for them.

Wish them happy marrriage!

S.E.S’s Eugene posts message on fan cafe regarding her marriage!

CREDIT to Vitalwarning-allkpop

20110511_taeyoung_eugene_1.jpg

Having announced earlier her upcoming marriage with fellow actor Ki Tae Young, S.E.S’s Eugene finally came forth to give a personal message to her fans about the delightful news.

On May 11th, Eugene posted a new message on her official fan cafe (Pisces), which was titled, “I’m making a declaration.”

The message read,

“To all my loving Pisces.

How did you spend your day today~? For me, I went to the western mountains for a retreat with my church. It was spitting with rain all day today, but the weather never got too cold~ It made me think, spring sure is spring~ ^^

Spring…! I really like spring~ Flowers bloom and the weather warms up~ ^^ When it comes to spring, there is always something that comes into mind~ For any girl at least, it’s to become a May bride~ ^^ I also always dreamed of becoming a May bride~ Although it won’t be May, I think I might become a July bride!

Did I surprise you~? Hahaha~ I hope you did get surprised~! Surprising yet happy news~! I’m finally getting married! My hopes of getting married before 33 is finally coming true ^^

I’ve met someone who I want to spend the rest of my life with. Someone who can fill up the areas I lack in. The drama ‘Creating Destiny‘ really did allow me to meet a really important lover~ ^^ You know who it is now, right? ^^

I have a feeling some people might’ve made a guess after a press conference a while ago. It was a sad time for all of us members at the time, so announcing the news of my marriage would have been bad time.

I hope everyone can understand that it was an unavoidable situation for me to not announce it at the time. I really wanted to tell you guys as soon as possible as well~ ^^ Seeing that I’m smiling from finding it fascinating that I’m finally announcing my marriage, I think I’m in a state of happiness~ I’m~! h*a*p*p*y ^_____^*~!

I thank you for your constant love and support~ I hope you can keep supporting and looking over us in the future as a newly wedded couple~!

The thing called marriage… I will never think of it as an easy task, but if it’s with this person, I feel it will be strong and robust. Most importantly, I’ll promise to all of you that I will live my married life wisely with the support of God on my side~ ^^*

Thanks everyone~! ^_______^*”

Eugene and Ki Tae Young are set to tie the knot come July 23rd, and are also due for an official press conference for the wedding announcement this coming May 23rd.

Source: TV Report via Nate

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg! :w00t::wub: I'm so excited their wedding. I feel I'm part of them relationship :D :D .

Honestly I like this couple after i watched Creating destiny, I was hoping they will end together

and here we are...finally. :wub: :wub: :wub:

im too happy, i cant describe it with words! i watched Creating Destiny number of times now bec i just cant get enough of them. they really look good together and was hoping they will end up together!

and now they are getting married! and im watching the drama again! LOL

can anyone help translate the news i found below? it seems that they were together last year in Guam.

http://news.nate.com/view/20110512n02642

thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

S.E.S. Eugene & Ki Tae Young: “We Want 3-4 Children”

by: thunderstix on May 23, 2011

Here is the link My link

courtesy of SOOMPI NEWS

397116_large.jpg

After announcing their plans to get married about two weeks ago, S.E.S. Eugene and actor Ki Tae Young appeared together for the first time at a press conference today and shared their thoughts about the wedding.

At a press event originally held for the release of Eugene’s new book, “Get It Beauty,” Eugene said, “People misunderstand and think we started dating since the beginning of (MBC drama) ‘Creating Destiny,’ but that’s so not true. We weren’t that close back then and we only started to go out towards the end of the show.” Eugene and Ki Tae Young appeared as a married couple in MBC drama “Creating Destiny,” and rumor had it the two dated for about a year and a half since the beginning of the show in January, 2010.

Ki Tae Young added, “As we got to the end of the drama, I realized that Eugene had an untainted view towards the world, and so we started to talk a lot with each other. Naturally we got really close and started to date soon after.” In fact, it was revealed that Ki Tae Young had no idea who S.E.S was back then, as Eugene said, “He said he would sing me an S.E.S song but wrongly picked Baby V.O.X’s song.”

The couple said they like to call each other “Brother-Nim (Mr. Brother)” and “Sister-Nim (Ms. Sister). “Early in our relationship, I used to call her ‘ugly girl’—just so I could hide her beauty from others,” Ki Tae Young said. Eugene said she liked Ki Tae Young’s “family-oriented” personality the most while she picked his “conservative” ideas as the worst. Ki Tae Young, on the other hand, said, “Eugene has no bad sides. She’s just a bit too cool. Also, there are too many good things to say about her.”

When asked how the two were able to hide their relationship for over a year, Ki Tae Young answered, “To be honest, we never dated secretly. We just wore hats together, but freely went to restaurants and church every weekend.” In fact, Eugene said the place where the press conference took place was a spot the couple used to frequent in the past. “We used to come here a lot. It stays open till late and there are not a lot of people during the day so we came quite often,” Eugene said.

The two were also asked about their plans for children. “We both really want to have children. We’re thinking about three to four children and want to have our first baby by early next year. But we kind of want to enjoy our newlywed life at first and do some work too before having a baby next year,” the soon to be groom told the press.

Eugene and Ki Tae Young announced through their respective fan sites two weeks ago their plans to get married. They will tie the knot on July 23rd at a local church just outside of Seoul and will travel to Europe for their honeymoon.

Just for your entertainment, here we’re attaching a photo that’s been circulating the Korean web recently, titled “Imaginary Photo of Eugene and Ki Tae Young’s Children.” Created with a smartphone application, it gives hypothetical photos of what the couple’s future children would look like. It sure looks like the two make a perfect couple-- what are you thoughts?

397115_large.jpg

CREDIT TO SOOMPI NEWS

And here is the link Ki Tae Young and Eugene press conference for their wedding announcement and the new release of Eugene's book "GET IT BEAUTY"..they are sp sweet :wub:

credit as labelled

Ki Tae Young Eugene Press Conference

Another videos about them:

star new Ki Tae Young-Eugene

Ki Tae Young_Eugene dating

Ki Tae Young-Eugene wedding annoucement-longer version

Another news KTY and Eugene

Credit to Masimello ALLKPOP

Engaged couple Eugene and Ki Tae Young barely knew each other before ‘Creating Destiny’

by mashimello

20110523_taeyoung_eugene_6.jpg

After announcing their engagement earlier this month, S.E.S’s Eugene and actor Ki Tae Young recently revealed that they barely knew about each other prior to working together on a drama.

On May 23rd, Eugene and Ki Tae Young attended a press conference in Seoul to celebrate the release of Eugene’s beauty book, ‘Eugene’s Get It Beauty‘, as well as the couple’s engagement.

While it’s been reported that the happy couple met in 2009 after filming the MBC drama ‘Creating Destiny‘, Eugene denied the rumors that they were dating on set.

She stated, “We were not dating back then [during the drama]. Because we weren’t even close, I was very surprised and mad… I’ve only heard of his name prior to meeting him for the drama… he was very unfamiliar to me because I had never seen any of his work.”

20110523_taeyoung_eugene_4.jpg

Likewise, Ki Tae Young stated that he knew little of the former idol. He said, “Before filming the drama, I didn’t really know who she was… I knew about Fin.K.L. and S.E.S but I didn’t realize that they were two completely different groups. When I first met her, I told her I’d sing an S.E.S song but it ended up being a Baby V.O.X. song. If I knew her beforehand, I think I would have really been a fan.”

He continued, “I am an introvert so we weren’t close at the beginning. But as the filming came to a close, we ended up having dinner naturally. From her (Eugene) interactions with the staff, I realized that she was different from most people and saw the world with a pure heart and I developed close feelings for her.”

As for children, they revealed, “We have a strong desire to have children and are thinking of maybe having 3 – 4 of them. We are planning for our first baby next year. But we will be enjoying life as newly-weds after our wedding and continue working at the same time. We will be living a blissful life and we hope to receive blessings from everyone!”

Eugene and Ki Tae Young will hold their wedding ceremony on July 23rd at a church in Indeogwon, followed by a honeymoon trip in Europe.

Guest patricedee

Congratulations and best wishes to Ki Tae Young and Eugene!!! :D Thanks for all the pics. They look very very happy. I'm so glad that one of my favorite drama couple are getting married in real life. Whatta great couple! :lol:

• 1 month later...

July 23, 2011

Former S.E.S member Eugene weds actor Ki

Source: koreaherald.com

Former S.E.S. member-turned actress Eugene finally tied the knot with TV actor Ki Tae-young Saturday at a church in Gyeonggi Province.

Only family members and a small number of close friends were invited.

The two showed up at a press conference before heading to the invite-only ceremony.

20110723000052_0.jpg

Newly wed couple Eugene (right) and Ki Tae-young poses for press before their wedding ceremony held at a church in Gyeonggi Province, Saturday. (Yonhap)

The pair started dating right after starring together in the MBC drama “Seeking Love,” which ended last January.

They are known to have become close while attending the same church after Eugene converted Ki to Christianity.

Eugene currently hosts a beauty program for a cable channel. Ki recently played a supportive role for MBC's drama "Royal Family."

20110723000054_0.jpg

(Yonhap)

20110723000055_0.jpg

(Yonhap

July 24, 2011

Screen stars tie knot

Source: koreatimes.co.kr

1107251005(2).jpg

Screen stars tie knot: Singer-turned-actress Eugene, right, poses for the press with her groom, actor Ki Tae-young, before their wedding Saturday at a church in Gwanyang-dong, Anyang, Gyeonggi Province. The former S.E.S. member met Ki while filming the 2009 MBC TV series “Seeking Love” and the couple announced their engagement in May. The 30-year-old is currently making headlines as the host of popular cable fashion program “Get It Beauty.” /Yonhap

From innolife.net

8834_12.jpg DL VOD

Guest nana544

^Awww I can see and tell that they truly are happy together :). I wish some day I can be like them :). Best wishes to the happy couple.

Guest sidussong

Hi everyone! Sharing with you this video I made for our lovely couple. Again, congratulations on your marriage! Can't wait for the little Eugene and Ki Tae Young :-)

Please like and comment. Thanks!

• 7 months later...

March 14, 2012

Eugene Reveals Her Sweet Newlywed Life

Writer: Jeon Ji-young CopyrightⒸKBS&KBS Media

On the episode of KBS 2TV’s “Celebrities’ Life Theater” that aired on March 12, Eugene, a former S.E.S member, talked about her sweet newlywed life with her husband Ki Tae-young, an actor.

1349_3519_l.jpg

On the episode, Eugene personally made chocolate for Ki Tae-young. Making the chocolate, she drew a heart shape on the back of her hand charmingly, saying, "This is my heart for my husband. I love you!" arousing the envy of the people around her. Ki, who tasted the chocolate, shouted "Wow" in delight.

1349_3520_l.jpg

Preparing a surprise for Eugene, he showed off his close relationship with her characteristic of a newly-wedded couple. Eugene talked about the motive for her marriage with Ki, saying, "We did not talk face to face. We talked through messages on the phone and became familiar with each other."

1349_3521_l.jpg

1349_3522_l.jpg

She said, "Amazingly, we exchanged messages every hour and our relationship became even closer."

Meanwhile on the episode, the house of the newlyweds was disclosed. The kitchen of the house looked fresh in yellow and white colors and the living room was in good shape in beige. In particular, the bedroom attracted attention with its accent on unity in white color.

March 14, 2012

Newly wed singer Eugene reveals her love nest

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr] koreajoongangdaily.com

13171607.jpg

Actress Eugene revealed her new matrimonial home on an episode of KBS 2TV’s “Star Life Theater” on March 12. The house that the former girl band member shares with her husband, actor Gi Tae-young, was shown to be decked out in pastel colors.

In the TV episode, Eugene showed her flair for interior design by arranging flowers around her home. In addition, the star showed that she was a fit housewife by exhibiting her culinary skills.

This apparently impressed netizens, who praised her for being an “all-rounder.”

Starting in the 1990s Eugene was a member of girl group S.E.S. and since the trio’s disbandment has pursued her career as an actress.

The actor couple started dating after costarring in the 2009 Korean drama “Creating Destiny.” They tied the knot in July of last year.

March 18, 2012

Ki Tae Young can’t keep his hands off his wife Eugene

by d0rkyk0r3an - allkpop.com

20120317_kitaeyoung_eugene-460x543.jpg

On March 18, Eugene and Ki Tae Young headed off to Rome, Italy at the Incheon International Airport.

The married couple is dressed brightly to welcome the spring season, and their frequent displays of attention have caught the attention of many online. It’s clear that love is in the air for these two lovebirds, as Ki Tae Young strokes Eugene’s hair and wraps his arm around her waist.

The two are leaving on this trip for ‘Super Couple Diary‘ and they are to come back after ten days of filming. ‘Super Couple Diary’ is scheduled to air its first episode in April.

Source & Image: Sports Seoul via Nate

March 20, 2012

Newly Weds Ki Tae Young and Eugene Share Photo from Rome

by: hotshotlover30 soompi.com

Earlier today, newly wed Ki Tae Young shared a new photo from Rome, Italy. He tweeted, “From Rome. Please be healthy everyone,” and posted a photo of himself with his wife, Eugene.

In the photo, Ki Tae Young and Eugene shed their winter coats for a lighter, springier (yes, I know it’s not a real word, but you get the point, right? ^ ^) fashion. Both are smiling widely and happily, earning them the nickname “visual couple” for their extremely good looks.

Netizens commented, “They’re very pretty together! Visual couple all the way,” “They look so happy,” “Prettiest couple ever,” and more. Meanwhile, Ki Tae Young and Eugene have left for Rome this past weekend to film their new reality show “Super Couple Diary.”

83cb99d8a09108d49a657dee0cd620c6_large.jpg

March 27, 2012

Eugene and Ki Tae Young to Appear as First Couple on 'Super Couple Diary'

Source: Nate l CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa Translation Credit : Ju Ahn Lee

Actress Eugene and Ki Tae Young will publicly air their married life on OnStyle’s Super Couple Diary.

The premiere episode of Super Couple Diary will air on April 19 and feature Eugene and Ki Tae Young as its first couple. Soon after their wedding in July 2011, pictures from their newlywed life were made available and received steady interest from the public. Now, viewers will be able to see the couple’s everyday life on Super Couple Diary.

E120321_011.jpg

Several images of the two were released as a poster prior to the upcoming broadcast. In one, Eugene caught the attention of viewers with her white lace dress and beaming smile. She can be seen sitting on one end of a wooden bench and showing her back to her husband who is seating on the opposite end.

In another poster, the couple’s comical and chic charms come together and draw the laughter of the viewers. In stark contrast to her husband who is holding an espresso, Eugene can be seen with a haughty expression and exuding a strong ‘coffee goddess’ vibe, while holding a coffee cup that appears to be as big as her face.

Super Couple Diary is a program that reveals the dreamy lifestyle of South Korea’s super couples. As the first couple on the show, Eugene and Ki Tae Young plan to show the genuine sympathy and conflict of their daily married life.

The couple flew to Europe on March 18 to start shooting for Super Couple Diary and are currently on a set in Italy. Many viewers are eagerly anticipating the premiere of Super Couple Diary and are curious to see what kind of mission awaits the couple, who haven’t spent a moment away from each other since arriving on set.

Super Couple Diary will premiere at midnight on April 19 and will air again at 2pm later that day.

Photo credit: Story On

Reach reporter Choi Eunhwa on Twitter @silvercandy88!

• 3 weeks later...

April 17, 2012

Ki Tae-young releases a digital single

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongang.co.kr]

16191705.jpg

Actor Ki Tae-young has found a new calling in singing. On April 16, Ki released a single entitled “The Happy Person” on various Web sites.

According to his agency SP&J Entertainment, the single is a thank-you present to Ki’s loyal fans.

“He took part in planning as well as in writing the lyrics,” said the star’s agency.

The tune contains an acoustic sound mixed with string music. It has a medium tempo and boasts Ki’s vocal and piano skills.

“He took his time to make sure that his album was near-perfect. It’s a love song with a heartfelt message that Ki wants to convey to everyone,” said SP&J Entertainment.

April 17, 2012

Eugene & Ki Tae Young Share a 'Sunset Kiss' for 'Super Couple Diary'

Source: CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Eugene and Ki Tae Young’s couple pictures from their recent European vacation have been revealed.

The pictures were released on April 17, ahead of the premiere of Story On’s Super Couple Diary. Eugene and Ki Tae Young were selected as the first couple for the reality program, which follows Korea’s super couples. Embarking on a ‘coffee road’ trip, the pictures show the happy couple as they relax at a café in Florence and hug and kiss against a gorgeous Italian city backdrop, complete with a sunset.

20055090.jpg

Viewers of the photos commented saying, “Wow, this is really salt to the wounds of singles”, “Eugene and Ki Tae Young’s sunset kiss looks like a scene from a movie” and “I’m so envious of Eugene’s sunset kiss.”

Super Couple Diary will premiere on Story On on April 19.

Photo credit: CJ E&M

Archived