Ki Tae Young 기태영

little bunny

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

March 17, 2016

Lovely couple, Ki Tae Young and Yoo Jin share a happy moment of their daily life

Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net

photo703082.jpg

Actress and actor couple Yoo Jin, a former girl group SES member, and Ki Tae Young shared a happy moment of their daily life by posting the couple's selfie.

On March 17th, Ki Tae Young posted the couple's selfie on his personal Instagram, with the caption, "Filming together... it's been a while, great #Ki Tae Young #Yoo Jin #Couple #Love #Rohee'sDad".

In the revealed photo, Ki Tae Young hugging Yoo Jin in his arms smiles happily looking into the camera. Yoo Jin with the sweet smile is also looking into the camera while holding a kimbab.

The couple and their daughter Rohee are currently starring in KBS' celebrity parenting reality show, 'The Return of Superman'.

• 2 weeks later...

March 25, 2016

[bnt pictorial] Ki Tae Young, “My first priority is my wife Eugene and second priority is Ro Hee”

Source: BNTNews

qtybggqyzko08olt54bm2gwthug1wk4c.jpg

[by Ahn Ye Na, translated by Bae Jung Yun] Actor Ki Tae Young, who disclosed his professional childcare skill on ‘The Return of Superman’, had the pictorial with bnt. The pictorial progressed with a total of four concepts. 

From the first concept, he matched navy knitwear top and slacks and showed off a stylish image with outstanding bocací material coat.

From the second concept, he showed off a masculine charm with suit fashion by wearing a white shirt and a tie. From the continued concept, he created a cozy feeling by matching colorful striped knitwear top with cotton pants.

From the last concept, he completed an outdoor look with vivid blue shirt, white pants and shoes. His facial expression and pose mixed well with the style and enabled to see a different image of him.

He, who started acting by street casting, said, “I played a main character from my first drama ‘School 2’. I felt pressured, but the filming was enjoyable because of some actors in my age. The most memorable drama is ‘Behind the White Tower’, which I started to film after finishing my army service.”

He revealed, “I personally wrote the lyrics of a song in order to propose. I wanted to marry a person who is cheerful and have decent moral values other than outward appearance. My wife is just like that” and smiled.

He confessed, “The marriage is way better than I have been thinking and dreaming about. My wife’s nickname saved in my phone is ‘My Soulmate, My Love’.”

He didn’t forget to talk about the program ‘The Return of Superman’. He revealed, “I usually didn’t have any interest in appearing in a variety program. However, my thought changed after becoming a father. I wanted to make memories with my daughter Ro Hee from the program, which the main character is a father and can be only filmed when my child is in her young age.”

Moreover, he said “I usually practice the childcare by getting information from books and blogs. We are planning on getting another child, Ro Hee’s younger brother or sister, regardless of gender.”

At last, Ki Tae Young said, “I want to challenge acting a funny or a bad character, which is different than what I usually played from previous dramas and movies. I want to become an actor who gives a good influence to the mass public” and declared his intention. (photo by bntnews DB)

9dofzrsk7hp9x6e5sfdyi99gc58x6bg4.jpg

Ki Tae Young ♥ Eugene, His Wife’s Nickname Saved in His Phone as ‘My Soulmate, My Love’

e3bhsv1ona1swg0tiefc0kbk5izyexbj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

April 4, 2016

Ki Tae Young leaves a video message to Yoo Jin on 'The Return of Superman'

April 3rd broadcast of KBS 2TV ‘The Return of Superman’ showed Ki Tae Young and Lo Hee traveling around Guam together.

After arriving at Two Lovers Point, Ki Tae Young decided to record a video message for his wife, Yoo Jin. Ki Tae Young said, “I just came to the Two Lovers Point with Ro Hee.”

He continued, “It would have been much better if you were with us. Let’s come back here together next time. I love you so much.”

Meanwhile, ‘The Return of Superman’ airs on every Sunday.

Ki Tae Young leaves a video message to Yoo Jin on 'The Return of Superman'

/Reporting by Park Ju-Yeon en@starnnews.com

April 8, 2016

Ki Tae Young Surprises His Family with Special Event

16wv94rb5efp8xqs32xkk3ex2jucuvek.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Ki Tae Young prepared a sweet surprise event for Eugene and Ro Hee. 

On the upcoming episode of KBS ‘Superman Returns’, 125th episode ‘Two is better than one’ will be aired. Among the scenes, Ki Tae Young had various special events for his family and showed off his romantic sides. 

To celebrate Eugene’s birthday, Ki Tae Young prepared a scuba diving event. He went into the sea with a placard saying, ‘Oh my fairies Eugene-Ro Hee. I love you’ in secret and made Eugene show her tears. 

But then, Ro Hee couldn’t recognize her father’s face in the water and she started looking for Ki Tae Young, and this made everyone laugh. 

Moreover, he kept making various relay events and made her touched. So, the mass public is curious about the finale of Eugene’s birthday. 

Meanwhile, 125th episode of ‘Superman Returns’ will air on April 10. (photo by KBS)

• 3 months later...

July 29, 2016

Ki Tae Young And Eugene Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary With A Beautiful Family Photoshoot

Source: Soompi by boxclub

Ki Tae Young And Eugene Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary With A Beautiful Family Photoshoot

“The Return of Superman” has released gorgeous black and white shots of Ki Tae Young and Eugene’s family that show the happy couple posing with their adorable young daughter Rohee.

On the upcoming July 31 episode of the KBS variety show “The Return of Superman,” Ki Tae Young decides to have a family photo shoot to celebrate the couple’s fifth wedding anniversary. The couple pulls out their tuxedo and wedding dress from five years ago and look like they have stepped back in time with how perfectly it still matches them.

Ki Tae Young fits into his tuxedo first and waits for his wife to come out. As soon as she steps out wearing her gorgeous wedding dress and comes down the stairs, a big smile covers Ki Tae Young’s face as he beams at her. When they make eye contact, his face blushes bright red as if he is seeing his wife for the first time.

Their adorable daughter Rohee also brightens up the filming set as she is fitted into a cute white dress, looking like the exact twin of her beautiful mother.

Ki Tae Young Eugene RoHee

Source (1)

• 2 months later...

October 11, 2016

Ki Tae-young's daughter Ro-hee looking more like her mother Eugene

Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net

photo772062.jpg

Ki Tae-young posted a picture of his daughter on his Instagram.

Ro-hee is drinking milk in the picture wearing a polka-dotted outfit complete with a hat. She is looking more like her mother Eugene.

Meanwhile, Ro-hee is currently starring in the KBS 2TV show "The Return of Superman" with her dad.

• 2 months later...

December 11, 2016

Yoo Jin and Ki Tae Young's birthday party with Ro-hee

Source: Xportsnews via Hancinema.net

photo794606.jpg

Yoo Jin and Ki Tae-young had a birthday party.

Yoo Jin posted pictures and a video on Instagram saying, "Ro-hee's father is almost 40. We celebrated with Ro-hee".

The video is of the three enjoying a birthday party at a restaurant. Ki Tae-young is smiling as he blows the candles on his cake.

The family are currently starring in the KBS 2TV show "Superman Is Back".

• 1 month later...

January 23, 2017

Yoo Jin and Ki Tae-young's first couple photo shoot in 7 years

Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net

photo811698.jpg

Yoo Jin and Ki Tae-young took a couple's photo shoot.

The couple was featured on the fashion and style magazine "InStyle".

The couple has been married for 7 years now but this is their first time taking couple pictures. As Ro-hee's proud parents, they have also been a good example of a happily married couple and they are the envy of everyone.

People around them claim Ki Tae-young is a very romantic guy and he also mentioned Yoo Jin as his life turning point at an award show last year.

photo811699.jpg

Ki Tae-young said, "My life has changed ever since I met my wife. I was an outsider, but I've opened up more thanks to my wife and I've become a livelier person.

Yoo Jin also claimed they work to give each other trust and faith.

Ki Tae-young and Yoo Jin's pictures and interview can be seen in the official Instagram of InStyle and its website.

• 1 year later...

April 18, 2018

Eugene Expecting 2nd Child

Source: The ChosunIlbo

2018041800952_0.jpg

Eugene (left) and Ki Tae-young

Eugene, the actress and former member of girl group SES, is expecting her second child, her management agency said on Tuesday.

She is four months pregnant and expected to give birth sometime in the fall.

She married actor Ki Tae-young in July 2011 and welcomed their first daughter in April 2015.

Meanwhile, Eugene is currently preparing to host a TV show where she will give make-up and styling tips mostly targeting women in their 30s and 40s.

The first episode is set to air next week.

April 18, 2018

‘Seeking Love’ stars are expecting

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

Celebrity couple Ki Tae-young and Kim Yoo-jin are expecting a second child, according to several sources on Tuesday.

Last year, the couple appeared on the KBS reality show “The Return of Superman,” in which celebrity fathers take care of their kids for 48 hours without their wives. In an interview on the show, Ki and Kim shared that they wanted a second child.

Ki said, “I heard it takes about a year and a half to two years for a mother to recover [after having a baby]. We’re expecting to have our second child around next year. The gender doesn’t matter.” He added, “I know things don’t always happen as planned but I’ll be happier if I could have a big family.”

Ki and Kim met while playing the main characters on the MBC drama series “Seeking Love” in 2009.

By Sung Ji-eun

• 4 months later...

e8ff7742b1a049a99fb56b816017eda2.jpeg?s=

Ki Tae Young And Eugene Welcome Birth Of Their Second Daughter

Eugene and Ki Tae Young are now parents to two beautiful daughters!

On August 23, it was reported that Eugene had given birth to the couple’s second child last week and was currently resting. Ki Tae Young’s agency JSTARS Entertainment released an official statement later in the day that read, “We have come with good news from Ki Tae Young and Eugene. Ki Tae Young’s wife Eugene gave birth to a healthy baby girl on August 18.”

They continued to write, “Both the mother and baby are in good health, and Eugene is currently recuperating amidst many warm congratulations from their family. Ki Tae Young is very happy to now be the father of two daughters, and he will do his best as their father and as the head of the household.”

Eugene and Ki Tae Young first met while working on the 2009 drama “Creating Destiny” and tied the knot in 2011. They welcomed their first daughter Rohee in 2015 and the family received much love from the public during their appearance on KBS’s “The Return of Superman.”

We send our warmest congratulations to the family!

source

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

b15b362705bb4900a40aeab56dc7f56a.jpeg?s=

Ki Tae Young Talks About Family And Thoughts On Having Another Child

Ki Tae Young shared his love for his family and talked about the possibility of having a third child during an interview on September 19.

Recently, Ki Tae Young’s wife Eugene appeared along with their daughter Rohee on the MBC show “What Is Studying?” During filming, Rohee was evaluated as having an IQ of 127 (putting her in the top three percentile for her age group) and called a genius when it comes to language comprehension.

When asked about this, Ki Tae Young said he didn’t think the results of the short test were important. However, he added, “She’s very good at speaking. When it comes to conversation, she’s better than me.”

Ki Tae Young and Eugene welcomed their second daughter Lorin into the world last August. “Our second daughter is so pretty,” he said. “We don’t see any difference between having a son or a daughter. Isn’t it a good thing for the two of them to have a sister? Since they can get along well.” He added that their two daughters have totally different personalities.

ki-tae-young-xpn.jpg

When asked if they have any thoughts of a third, Ki Tae Young immediately replied, “I really want another.” He continued, “To be honest, I’m not the one that has to go through the difficult process so I can’t say for sure. After the baby’s born then I can help, but my wife is the one who has to go through the pregnancy. I think I can’t be the one who decides.”

“We did talk about it recently but I didn’t get much of a reaction,” he said. “Honestly, my wife had a hard time with her pregnancy for our first two. When she had the second as well, she developed gestational diabetes so it was very difficult, and therefore it’s dangerous.”

“Honestly if we could just have them, then I wouldn’t be lying if I were to say that I think we would have had four,” he said. “Although of course taking care of babies is difficult, I think there’s nothing else that’s as worthwhile. It may be difficult, but there’s a greater happiness that comes with it.”

Ki Tae Young shared that when he and his wife appear on television, they don’t show it to their daughters. “They don’t watch television much at all,” he said. “However, Rohee remembers the writers and camera directors from ‘The Return of Superman.’ She says she misses them.”

source

Archived