Ki Tae Young 기태영

little bunny

Ki Tae Young & Eugene looked like a hubby-wifey couple ^_^

*sigh* when will Ki Tae Young's next project be .....

btw, did he serve the army already??

Yuki...i love your quote hahaha w00t.gif ....they did like a married couple LOL phew.gif

Yeah Ki Tae Young has served army, so he wont leave for army again. Thanks he did that couple years ago before he gained popularity. I think despite of the low rating, Creating Destiny also made KTY much known too, because in that drama he got his first leading actor. Wish he chooses his next project wisely....cant wait his next project. :)

Just watched video when Eugene attented his b'day party last year. They're so cute. Eugene was playful around him :lol:...want to find time to upload the video here, hopefully soon. My laptop is very slow lately *sigh.

forget it just found the link in Baidu Ki Tae Young, but the video is not completed. Because i cant find the part where Eugene pretended slap KTY playfully and where a fan ( i guess) hold KTY's hand for quite long time, then Eugene suddenly hold KTY's arm, and asked that fan to let go her hand, pretended she was jealous...hahaha..and KTY's shy smile was priceless. He was speechless when Eugene acted jealous...looked like they're playing something...gosh that's why i like them so much LOL

here you go...they're really cute :lol:

Eugene at KTY b'day party part 1

Eugene at KTY b'day party part2

at the end of part 2 you will see how's Eugene couldn't help herself but laughed a lot because seeing KTY wore that pink ribbon on his head. :lol:

found the part where Eugene pretended slap KTY. They were playing with KTY's fans, and they're acting like in the drama where KTY as Yeo Joon being slapped by Sang Eun when they went for shopping..

here's the link:

KTY's birthday party part 3

and this one is which i was talking about Eugene pretend jealous. If i am not wrong, Eugene kept asking KTY " Who is this?" at the end of the video.

KTY's birthday party part 4

and here the video show KTY celebrated his b'day with his fans. I envy the Korean fans, KTY is very kind, he even served the drink himself. How sweet of him, asking his fans who were there what kind of drink they wanted to drink.... :wub: wish i was there too :(

KTY's birthday party

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank you little bunny for the vod links

it's cute watching Ki Tae Young & Eugene's playfulness

on top of that, they're fooling around with their fans :w00t:

it makes me even like them more and more

they're so down to earth

<_< i wish Creating Destiny had longer episodes

and i'm specially glad KTY has gone to the army already

it doesn't feel good when we have to wait for someone ... for 2 years

edit:

aaww ... i wish i could understand what they were saying

though they most probably said about the same thing as the conversation in the Creating Destiny drama, it seemed Ki Tae Young were so shy & felt speechless ... that was so cute :lol:

thank you little bunny for the vod

thank you little bunny for the vod links

it's cute watching Ki Tae Young & Eugene's playfulness

on top of that, they're fooling around with their fans :w00t:

it makes me even like them more and more

they're so down to earth

<_< i wish Creating Destiny had longer episodes

and i'm specially glad KTY has gone to the army already

it doesn't feel good when we have to wait for someone ... for 2 years

edit:

aaww ... i wish i could understand what they were saying

though they most probably said about the same thing as the conversation in the Creating Destiny drama, it seemed Ki Tae Young were so shy & felt speechless ... that was so cute :lol:

thank you little bunny for the vod

Yuki..your welcome..:)

you know what, the part I hope to see is the wedding scene. too bad they didn't make it. <_<

Yeah, looked like they're having same conversation in the creating destiny. I love to see his shy smile.. he did felt speechless when suddenly Eugene hold his arm and asking him : "Who is this?" ( referring the female fans):lol:

Huhuhu...really love to see they're fooling around with the fans.. like them more for being so down to earth. :wub:

Anyway just want to share another pictures of KTY again. But a gentle remainder, please do not make any changes to the photos without permission due copyright issue, thank you..:)

CREDIT AS LABELLED:

Ki Tae Young at children festival " MAGiC CASTLE"

kty-magiccastle1.jpg

kty-magiccastle2.jpg

kty-magiccastle3.jpg

kty-magiccastle4.jpg

kty-magiccastle5.jpg

kty-magiccastle6.jpg

kty-magiccastle7.jpg

Updated Ki Tae Young profile..( sorry cant do it on the first page since the owner already quit soompi)

4536f5de43b5396f94ee37ba.jpg

Name: 기태영 Ki Tae Young

Birthdate: 1978-Dec-09

Height: 179cm or 182cm?

Weight: 64kg

Star sign: Sagittarius

Blood type: O

Family member: 2 males, 2 females

Personality: Quiet, introvert and shy type

Favorite food : Fruits

Favorite cloths : T-shirt, jeans

Education : Goo-jung Middle School 구정고등학교, Suh-kyung University 서경대학교 연극영화

Hobbies : watch movies 영화감상, attend drama/plays 연극감상, 노래 개사해서부르기, singing

Fave sports : swimming 수영, squash 스쿼시, snowboarding 스노우보드

Talent agency: Broadin Entertainment?? currently not in any management *will make sure*

Homepage : http://cafe.daum.net/KiTaeYoung

DRAMA

신세대보고 어른들은 몰라요 the new genration report : Adults don't know it (1997 debut drama)

지구용사 백터맨- Earth warriors/Vectormen as Eagleman children show(1998)

카이스트 Kaist (SBS, 1999)

학교2 School 2 (KBS2, 2000)

그래도사랑해 Still Love (SBS, 2004)

HD문학관 - 외등 The Outdoor Lamp (KBS, 2005)

통정(通貞) (MBC 베스트극장 627화) (2006)

하얀거탑 White Tower (MBC, 2007)

엄마가 뿔났다 Mom Is Dead Upset / Mom Has Grown Horns (KBS2, 2008)

떼루아 Terroir (SBS, 2008)

기태영 최지우 Star's Lover (SBS, 2008)

인연만들기, Creating Destiny (MBC,2009)

제중원 Jejoongwon/Jejungwon the hospital(SBS, 2010,KTY appears as cameo only in couple episodes 23 ahead only)

=4#pictures"]Jejoongwon cast

MOVIES

22 Days 22일 (2009)

MUSIC VIDEO

Lee Jung Hyun 이정현 - 줄래 (2000) <a href="http://mv.daum.net/player/mv_player.asp?no=2167&k=h&index=n" target="_blank">http://mv.daum.net/player/mv_player.asp?no...k=h&index=n</a> (4m4s MV)

WAX 왁스 - 내가 당신을 사랑하는 이유 (2004) <a href="http://mv.daum.net/player/mv_player.asp?no=799&k=h&index=n" target="_blank">http://mv.daum.net/player/mv_player.asp?no...k=h&index=n</a> (6m1s MV)

J-Hwan feat Ki Tae Young in Leave (떠나), KTY's part in the first narration-voice only)

J-Hwan feat Ki Tae Young

CF

코카콜라 Coca Cola

베스킨라빈스 Baskin Robins

Fashion Model

20 Mar 2008 Seoul Fashion Week F/W 08-09

27 Sep 2008 Andre Kim fashion show

AWARD

Nomination for New Actor Award for SBS drama on 31 December 2008 for Mom's Dead Upset

SBS award 2008

WEBSITES

DAUM CAFE KI TAE YOUNG

CHINESE BAIDU KI TAE YOUNG

Ki Tae Young _Eugene fans

Ki Tae Young on Facebook (by fans)

Ki Tae Young 0n Asianfanatics

Ki Tae Young in Hancinema

*sorry for the mess, will make it right soon*

Guest nanuko31

He's soo gorgeous on the Magic Castle pics, like you i wish to see him more acting. I really liked Creating destiny.

Hope the best for his career.

thanks for keeping this thread alive :)

thank you little bunny for the updated Ki Tae Young's profile.

perhaps, you should the mods know ... or the organizer of KTY's thread

that way, KTY's profile on the first page can be changed as well

Your welcome Yuki..actually I've never been a mod since I am not really active in any threads except lately :sweatingbullets:

Anyway thank you for your concern..

He's soo gorgeous on the Magic Castle pics, like you i wish to see him more acting. I really liked Creating destiny.

Hope the best for his career.

thanks for keeping this thread alive :)

Welcome to the thread Nanuko31...hope you enjoy here, and will join us keeping the thread alive too :), yeah crazy head over heels for him on Creating Destiny.. :wub:

For update:

Creating Destiny also produced in manga/comics. :w00t: Oh, i want a copy too but do not know how to purchase online the limited edition along with Eugene and Ki Tae Young signature inside.. :o:unsure: Anyone can help?

here the sneak peak for the cover

creatingdestinycomics.jpg

:tears:*hik hik* no english version ....

little bunny, since the starter of KTY's thread has already quit soompi.

do you want to keep & organize this thread??

if you're too busy, i'll help you (i was thinking to recommend you to the mods to be the keeper/organizer of KTY's thread, but only if you don't mind)

(i can't be the organizer, cuz i'm not like you ... know where to get the news, pictures, everything about KTY ... i only know soompi and little about everything else ...)

if there's anything you my help .... like.... *thinking* :blink: i don't know too

just let me know "how to" ... and i'll help you keep KTY's thread.

:tears:*hik hik* no english version ....

little bunny, since the starter of KTY's thread has already quit soompi.

do you want to keep & organize this thread??

if you're too busy, i'll help you (i was thinking to recommend you to the mods to be the keeper/organizer of KTY's thread, but only if you don't mind)

(i can't be the organizer, cuz i'm not like you ... know where to get the news, pictures, everything about KTY ... i only know soompi and little about everything else ...)

if there's anything you my help .... like.... *thinking* :blink: i don't know too

just let me know "how to" ... and i'll help you keep KTY's thread.

Hi Yuki,.thank you..that's very nice of you..it would be great if you can do it, but i am not sure can be here all the time, is it ok? I've never been a mod :unsure:, but i am very happy if we can keep this thread alive..thank you Yuki :)

Gosh, really miss him. I went to watch Creating Destiny again last night with my nieces. And they also love Ki Tae Young in this drama..LOL :lol:

It looks like Korean fans also crazy for our couple too.. :lol: Although the drama didn't make high ratings, but the drama did drew a lot people too to love the actors in the drama, especially the main lead Ki Tae Young and Eugene..^^

here's the link to

Creating Destiny Daum

July 12, 2010

Ki Tae Young thread edited upon request & goodwill.

Thread previously started by huangsy will now be maintained by little bunny with related actor info, updates, etc. Thank you for the goodwill and effort.

Everyone please keep on posting and sharing. Also please abide the Korean Dramas & Movies Forum RULES.

Thank You for Yuki and Rubie for trusting me to be KTY moderator. Hope together we can keep this thread alive :)

Hallo..for everyone who interested about Ki Tae Young, please look at the first page. I've updated his profile, works, cf, and events, videos. Thank you... :)

Hope he will have another drama or project soon. Miss him :huh:

OMG,..just found KTY's old Coca Cola adverstiment. His hair... :sweatingbullets::lol: LOL

KTY's Coca Cola

Credit to ELLE Korea

*rough translation..sorry :sweatingbullets:

기태영의 진. 정. 성.

SWEET EMOTION

짧은 시간 주어진 인터뷰 타임에서 상대의 진실을 얻어내기란 쉽지 않다. 그러니 그 진실을 입 밖으로 꺼내는 사람은 얼마나 조심스럽겠는가. 사람과 사람사이 마음의 교류를 중요하게 생각하는 사람, 기태영의 연기가 어쩐지 마음에 와 닿았던 건 인터뷰 내내 그가 보여준 진.정.성에 기초한다.::기태영, 떼루아, 스타의 연인, 하얀거탑, 엄마가 뿔났다, 엘르, elle.co.kr::

Gitaeyoung of the Gene. Positive. St.

SWEET EMOTION

Short time, given the interview time, relative to the truth of trying to get that easy is not. So the truth out of my mouth to get out the people how Carefully matter. Between man and man of the heart flow is important to the people, gitaeyoung the smoke somewhat like he showed throughout the interview and not to datatdeon Jean. Tablets. is based on.:: gitaeyoung, tteruah, star lover, hayangeotap, Mom's Dead Upset, Elle, elle.co.kr::

mcms_as_return_resourceiht.jpg

1 베이지 슬리브리스. 솔리드 옴므. 베스트. 시스템 옴므. 베기 팬츠. 본. 2 빅 케이프. 케롤린 매시 by 눌. 터틀. 솔리드 옴므.

A sleeveless beige. Solid Homme. Best. Homme system. Pants Slash. This. 2 Big Cape. Kerolrin mash by pressing. Tuttle. Solid Homme.

어제 밤 몇 시쯤 침대에 자리 잡았나. 스케줄 때문이긴 했지만 너무 이른 시간에 불러낸 건 아닌지 살짝 컨디션이 걱정됐었다.

밤 10시쯤 촬영 끝났으니까, 침대에 몸을 눕혔을 때가 한 12시쯤. 그러니까 요 며칠 새 가장 여유있는 유일한 날이었다. 그리고 일 할 때는 즐겁게, 라는 주의라서 피곤해도 주변 불편하게 만드는 일은 없다.

What time last night on the bed in place. This was a time too early to schedule him out because I'm worried about whether conditions were so lightly.

Night at 10 o'clock it's over shooting, a 12-bed around the time nuphyeoteul body. So spare a couple of days, the only new best day. When you do, and a happy, tired, because the state can not work around the inconvenience to make.

사실, 예전에 만난 적이 있었는데. 데뷔했을 때니까 한10년쯤 됐나.

역시. (EG: 무슨?) 낯이 익다고 생각했다. 그런데, <학교>할 때 인터뷰 많이 안 했었는데. 그 땐 왜 그랬는지 예능 프로그램도 나가면 안돼, 연기는 정통극만 해야 돼, 모든 것을 다 보여줄 필요는 없으니 인터뷰도 많이 하면 안돼, 같은 나름의 룰 안에서 움직였던 것 같다. 운동하는 거 좋아하는데도 불구하고 <출발 드림팀> 제의도 고사하고, 인터뷰도 대부분 거절했었으니까. 주변의 조언에 너무 귀 기울였던 거지. (EG: 타인의 말을 그렇게나 신뢰하는 타입인가). 나보다 경험이 많은 선배들이 해주는 조언에 흔들리지 않을 신인이 얼마나 되겠는가. 무조건적인 수용, 그것도 신인시절의 특권이라면 특권이다.

In fact, had never met before. Are you'd be when her debut single 10 years.

Too. (EG: What?) Ikdago felt familiar. However, the "School> When I was in a lot of interviews. At that time even know why I did not go out and performing arts programs, the act must be jeongtonggeukman No, I do not have everything needed to show a lot of interviews, you do not, seems to be probably pretty much the same in its own rules. Likes to exercise despite the "dream start> offer a much less, had refused because most of the interviews. Too close to the ear of the advice did giulyeotdeon. (EG: the word of others is quite that type of trust). Give me the advice of an experienced senior newcomer to the firm will depend upon how much. Unconditional acceptance, it's a rookie, if the privilege is the privilege of time.

<떼루아>와 <스타의 연인> 두 편이 진행 중이다. 같은 방송사의 월,화, 수,목 미니시리즈라니.

의도한 바는 아니지만 결과적으로는 보는 이로 하여금 혼란을 줄 수도 있게 됐다. <떼루아> 결정을 10월 말쯤 내렸고 방송은 내년 상반기 예정이었다. <스타의 연인>은 4회까지만 나오는 특별출연 형식이었으니까 12월 안에 내 분량은 모두 방송을 마치는 상황. 원래대로였다면 말이다. 그런데 <떼루아> 방송이 당겨지면서 본의 아니게 이런 결과를 낳았다. 배우가 편성까지 책임질 수는 없는 거니까, 지금 상황에서 내가 할 수 있는 최선을 생각하기로 했다. 결국 그건 연기더라, 일주일에 4일을 내리 봐도 ‘기태영이 어떤 역할을 했더라’가 아닌 ‘그 역할도 기태영이었어?’라는 차별화 전략.

"Tteruah> and" Star Lover> 2 shift is underway. Broadcasters such as the Mon, Tues, Wed, Thu mini-series mean.

Not have intended, but ultimately, I might be able to make their viewers were confused. "Tteruah> decision went down near the end of October was scheduled to broadcast the first half of next year. "Star's Lovers> hoekkajiman the four years before coming out in December in a special appearance in volume form, all complete broadcast situation. If it was as originally said. But "tteruah> Broadcasting pulled unintentionally led to this result. Because actors can not be responsible to organize, in the present situation, I decided I can do my best. Eventually it was postponed a week off work to look at four 'let's see what role this gitaeyoung' non 'was the role gitaeyoung' a differentiated strategy.

<스타의 연인>은 이미 촬영분량이 끝난 걸로 알고 있는데, 동시상황이란 말인가. 이쯤되면 시청자가 아니라 카메라 안의 배우가 혼란스러울 것 같다.

어제도 <스타의 연인> 촬영하고 <떼루아> 촬영장으로 달려갔다. ‘이마리’에게 청혼을 거절당하고 나는 빠지는 것으로 되어 있었는데 <스타의 연인> 측에서 좀 더 나와줄 수 없냐는 요청이 왔다. 외형적으로는 같은 재벌캐릭터로 보여지겠지만 <떼루아>와 <스타의 연인> 속 캐릭터는 정 반대의 위치에서 마주보고 있다는 표현이 맞겠다. 한 작품에 몰입하는 것과는 약간 차이가 있겠지만 연기하는 입장에선 사실 전혀 다른 두 인물을 표현해내는 나름의 재미도 있다. 드라마가 시작되면 알겠지만, 정말 달라도 너무 다른 캐릭터니까. 결국 키는 스케줄인데, 그 부분은 매니저가 조율중이다. 어느 쪽으로든 결론이 나겠지.

"Star's Lover> I thought the end of the volume have already been taken, it's no concurrent situations. After this point the camera in the audience, but the actor seems to be confusing.

Yesterday the "Star of the Couple> filming" tteruah> I ran back to the set. '2' proposed to be refused as I was falling "star lover> Can not nawajul side, more has been a request. Jeokeuroneun seen companies such as appearance, but character "tteruah> and" Star Lovers> characters in the opposite face is in the position of the expression matgetda. Immersed in a piece is slightly different than the ones in a position to act, but actually performs at two different characters are fun to own. I know that drama begins, so different, so do the other characters. The key is finally scheduled, the parts manager is coordinating. Either way that closes the.

오늘 촬영 중에도 느낀 거지만, 굉장히 섬세하고 감성적인 이미지다. <떼루아> 첫 방송을 보니 ‘조이 박’도 그 연결선상에 있는 것 같고. <스타의 연인>의 ‘손하영’은 어떤가.

아까도 말했지만 두 드라마의 캐릭터가 전혀 섞일 수가 없는 게 ‘조이 박’이 모든 것을 흡수하는 스펀지같은 인물이라면 ‘손하영’은 늘 상대를 향해 칼 끝을 드리우고 있는 예민한 이미지다. 그래서 어느 면으론 혼란스러울 수도 있겠지만 반대로 동전의 양면을 보는 듯한 쾌감에 빠질 수도 있는 것이다. 특히나 ‘손하영’은 안하무인, 싸가지의 달인이라고 할까. 하하.

I felt while shooting but, already become a very delicate and emotional. "Tteruah> to see the first broadcast, Joy Park 'like they're also on the connector. "Star's Lover 's" sonhayoung' What about the.

Like I said, no two TV characters, I can not be mixed Joy Park 'a sponge to absorb all that, if such person' sonhayoung 'is always toward the relative end of knife in his hand has already become sensitive. So what might be confusing myeoneuron opposite sides of a coin-like pleasure in the fall will be. Especially 'sonhayoung' a roughneck, a pinkberry, I think the moon. Haha.

mcms_as_return_resourceiht3.jpg

3 블랙 카디건와 라운드 머플러. 0044 by 블러쉬. 그레이 니트 베스트. 크로니클즈 오브 네버 by 톰그레이 하운드. 팬츠:솔리드 옴므. 4 코큰 스타일 점퍼. 헨릭 빕스코브 by 톰그레이 하운드. 무스탕 모자. 솔리드 옴므

3 black cardigans and mufflers round. 0044 by Blush. Grey knitted top. Chronicles Of Never by tomgeureyi hound. Pants: Solid Homme. 4 kokeun style jumper. Henrik bipseu Cove by tomgeureyi hound. Mustang hats. Solid Homme

연기란 자신의 내면에 잠재된 1%의 가능성이라도 있어야 자연스럽게 묻어나는 거 아닌가. 설마? 실제로도?

나도 좀 놀랐는데. 내가 유지태 선배 옷에 돈을 꼽아주는 씬이 있었는데 그 씬 찍을 때 유지태 선배가 그러더라. ‘너무 자연스럽다’고. 순간 나도 놀랐다. 말 그대로 내 안에 어느 정도는 그런 무개념 본능이 숨겨져 있는 건 아닐까. 하하. 아마 드라마 방송되면 보는 사람 입장에선 재미있는 부분일 거다. 드라마로 보여지는 모습은 그나마 수위조절을 한 후에 연기한 건데 아마 대본대로 했으면 정말 무개념이라고 인터넷에 댓글 좌~악 달렸을 걸. 감독님은 자꾸 더, 더, 더! 과한 연기를 요구하시는데 이미 충분히 거만하다고 생각한다. 여기서 한 발짝 더 내딛었다가는 정말로 큰일 날 것 같다.

Yeongiran their inner potential to be even 1% chance that's kind of naturally oldest. Are you? In fact, no?

I was a little surprised. Catherine Yoo Ji-tae money on clothes that I had plugged the scene when you take a scene, Catherine Yoo Ji-tae told me. 'So natural' high. I was surprised the moment. Literally in my nature to some extent that is hidden mugaenyeom snitching. Haha. Broadcast TV is probably interesting to see people in positions will be part. Fortunately, the appearance of drama, seen after the water level control's probably played with the script you have Comments left on the internet really is a convertible concept're headed screaming. Coach keeps more, more, more! Excessive smoke, does he need to be arrogant enough to think. Here it goes one step further took the trouble really seems to me.

서른 한 살이다. 당신에게 숫자 30은 어떤 의미인가.

단순히 숫자 그 이상도 이하도 아닌 것 같은데. 흔히들 남자는 서른을 기점으로 인생의 큰 전환기를 맞게 된다고 하지만 내 경우엔 스물 아홉 살, 그러니까 <하얀거탑>을 만났을 때인 것 같다. <학교>로 데뷔해서 어느 정도 주목 받았지만 스물 네 살에 입대했다. 요즘 남자 연예인들에 비하면 이른 선택이었지만 입대를 기점으로 배우 인생의 큰 변화를 맞은 것은 아니다. 제대한 후에도 별다른 연기 활동은 없었고, 마음처럼 기회는 주어지지 않았으며 결국 나는 배우가 아닌 다른 길을 선택할 수 밖에 없었으니까. 결과적으로는 데뷔 후 이렇다 할 대표작이 없다는 게 새로운 이미지를 심어주는 데 도움이 됐지만, 그 때 내가 가진 휴식은 결과를 알 수 없는 상태에서 주어진 일종의 자기 방어였다.

31 years old. Are you a sense of the number 30.

The numbers simply do not think more, nothing less. They used a base 30 by a man in your life to fit a big transition, but in my case, 29-year-old said, so "hayangeotap> is time to met. "School> as much attention to her debut at the age of 24 but joined. Artists these days in comparison with men, starting with an early selection, but joined the actor a big change in life is not right. Were discharged after the no smoking activities, such as the heart was not given a chance to learn a different way to the end, I was never forced to choose. Eventually it is no masterpiece worth mentioning that after his debut to help instill a new image, but, then I can not see the results with the rest of the state was given in a kind of self-defense.

군대가 전환점이 아니라면, 그렇다면 자기 방어로 선택한 것은 무엇이었나.

사업을 했다. 비즈니스적인 부분에 조금 강한 것 같은데 아마 고등학교 때 부터 스스로 자립했던 경험이 도움이 됐던 것 같다. (EG: 자립이라면, 경제적인 면에서?). 고등학교 때 부모님 하시는 일이 안 좋아지면서 조금씩 가세가 기울기 시작했는데, 한창 감수성이 예민한 시기니까 심리적으로 불안정했던 것 같다. 성적도 괜찮은 편이었는데 어느 순간 공부를 놔버리기도 했으니까. 덕분에 웬만한 아르바이트는 다 해본 것도 같고, 경제적인 관념도 생긴 것 같고. 다행인 건 ‘돈’때문에 생활의 변화를 느꼈지만 ‘돈’을 쫓지는 않는다는 것이다. 그러니까 <하얀거탑> 하고도 일년이나 쉬었지. 내가 하고 싶은 일을 하고, 불편함 없이 생활할 수 있을 정도의 경제력이면 충분하다고 본다.

If the army is not a turning point, and if so, what was not selected to defend themselves.

Business has. I think a strong part of the business since high school probably had their own experience, self-help, it's been like this. (EG: If you're self-reliance, cost-effective way?). As the high school, my parents do not like your work a little bit, but let's start a slope, in full would impressionable period seems to have psychologically unstable. Good grades to study at any moment nwabeorigido side because eotneunde. Thanks to a tolerable job done anything like it, like there's a sense of economy. Lucky for us, 'money' because it felt the change of life 'money' will not agree with that. So "hayangeotap> hagodo year or drew. I want to work, and enough to live without the inconvenience of the economy will be regarded as sufficient.

제대 후에 바로 복귀한 게 아니라면 <하얀거탑> 전의 공백기간은 그냥 흘려보낸 거 아닌가.

2~3년 정도 사업을 했으니까 연기에 대한 감은 거의 잃은 상태였다. (EG: 군대에서 연예사병 같은 거 안했나). 공익근무 요원이었는데, 현역에 지원하지 않은 것을 굉장히 후회했다. 공근이니까 개인 시간이 많아서 연기 활동에 훨씬 더 도움될 거 라고 생각했지만, 오히려 어느 쪽도 아닌 회색 분기점이랄까. 2년이 넘는 시간은 내 시간도, 누구의 시간도 아닌 게 되더라. 군대라는 단단한 막이 제한적이긴 해도 어떻게든 연기는 했을테니까 카메라 안에서의 감은 유지했을 것 같다.

Returning after discharge if they did not just "hayangeotap> heulryeobonaen just do not you think before the blank period.

About 2-3 years because the business had lost almost a sense of acting. (EG: Entertainment enlisted in the Army Did not Like). It was public service personnel, not on active duty to support was very sorry. Gonggeunyinikka smoke a lot of personal time to do anything useful I think a much more active, but, rather, neither It's a non-gray junction. More than two years time, my time, who do not have the time lost. Even if the army jeokyigin limited to the solid film was somehow acting in the sense of'll keep the camera seems to have been.

연기-군대-사업의 일직선인데 <하얀거탑>은 어떻게 하게 되었나.

다시 연기하기로 마음 먹고 처음 카메라 앞에 선 작품이 <외등>이란 단막극이었다. 공백기 때문인지 촬영이 거의 끝날 때쯤 감정이 베어나기 시작했는데 그래서 끝내기가 더 아쉬웠다. 멜로 연기가 매력적이라는 걸 느끼게 한 작품이기도 하고. 그 다음에 <하얀거탑> 미팅을 했는데, 대뜸 읽어보라고 준 대본이 <풀하우스>의 할머니 대사였다. 한 번도 그 드라마를 본 적이 없어서 그 드라마가 밝은 분위기의 로맨틱 코미디란 것도 모른 채로 대사를 읊었다. 머리도 어깨까지 기른 상태여서 상투처럼 틀어올리고 갔는데, 그 자세로 앉아서 할머니 연기를 했다고 생각해보라. 그런데 감독님은 거기서 내 모습을 캐치하셨던 것 같다. 내가 첫 인상은 조용하고 차분해 보이는데, 사실 이야기해보면 긍정의 바이러스론자거든. 단박에 나의 진짜 모습을 알아보는 사람 많지 않은데, 대단하다고 생각했다. 그런 분이니까 <하얀거탑> 같은 드라마를 만드셨겠지.

Smoke - the military - is a straight line of business "hayangeotap> How did it make.

Having decided to postpone again the first time in front of the camera work of "a streetlamp out" was a one-act play. Shooting is due by the end of this little hiatus, the cut starts to feel better, but I was disappointed to finish. Melo smoke to feel attractive and is a work. Then, "hayangeotap> was meeting, had asked me to read the script * advances in understanding the" Full House> Ambassador's grandmother, respectively. I've never seen the show once the bright atmosphere of the romantic drama may also hold komidiran eulpeotda metabolism. Topknot hair to my shoulders were well grown up as a play went to sit in that position, think she was acting. But I want to be there to catch the coach seems to hasyeotdeon. The first impression I look calm and quiet, in fact, the virus theory of positive stories because if you try. Danbake find out who you really are my people do not have much, I think was great. That's who "hayangeotap>'re made the same drama.

멜로 연기에 욕심난다고 했는데, ‘기태영식 사랑학 개론’은 어떤가.

첫 눈에 반하지 않는 타입이다. 진심을 나누지 않고 첫 눈에 들어오는 외모만으로 마음을 내어준다는 게 별로 공감가지 않는다. 오래 보고, 대화도 많이 하고 그렇게 친구처럼 깊은 우정을 나눈 뒤에 알 수 있지 않을까. 같은 곳을 바라볼 수 있는 사람인지 아닌지. 사실 어느 날 문득 보다는 나도 모르는 사이 스며드는 ‘시나브로 타입’이다. 섬광처럼 번득이는 감정은 분명 예기치 않은 곳에서 서로의 마음을 긁힐 테니까. 마음은 테크닉이 아니라 진실이다.

I was supposed to care about melodramatic acting, Philip saranghak molar Introduction 'What about the.

First glance, does not violate type. Without making serious first glance looks like just a little sympathy does not go out not begrudge. Long view, and a lot of talk like a deep friendship that after we made friends know you could be. Place to be seen whether such a person. In fact, rather than a sudden one day, I know it permeates 'sinabeuro type' is. Like a flash from a flash of unexpected emotions obviously I'll scratch each other's minds. The technique is not like the truth.

이제 시작이지만 <떼루아>가 끝나면 가장 먼저 뭘 할텐가.

특별히 뭘 정해놓고 움직이는 타입은 아닌데, 요즘에 나름 관심가는 것들이 생겼다. 최근 들어 인터넷에도 재미를 붙였고, 기타도 배우고 싶어 조금씩 알아보는 중이다. 낙서하는 습관도 있는데 그걸 발전시켜 그림을 그려볼까도 싶다. 얼마전에 초보자용 카메라를 구입했는데 작동법을 좀 더 익혀서 사진을 찍는 것도 좋을 것 같고, 미끼로 던진 먹이에 게가 걸렸을 때 손 끝에 전해지는 기분 좋은 긴장감이 좋아 본격적인 낚시 나들이에 나서볼까도 싶다. 그러고보니 너무 정적인가.

Start now, but "tteruah> What are you going to the end first.

That's not what we set specific type of movement, interest in its own way on the things that occurred today. In recent years, the Internet butyeotgo fun, I want to learn the guitar is a little bit to find out. Have also developed a habit of scribbling it would not let painting. I recently bought the Starter Edition to operate a camera, taking pictures and would be more like cooked, throw the bait to the bait when they reach the end of the crabs caught allegedly feels like a good suspense in an authentic fishing outing would not find them. Oh, I is too static.

사실 지금 말한 것들은 굉장히 세밀한 감성이 밑바탕되어야하는 것들이다. ‘소리없이 강한 사람’, 그런 사람인 것 같다. 그냥 편하게, 어떤 배우로 기억되고 싶은가.

사랑하고, 미워하고, 좋아하는 감정은 숨겨질 수 없는 거 아닐까. 카메라 안에서 내가 연기하고 표현하는 감정을 관객이 동시에 호흡할 수 있었으면 좋겠다. 세련된 기교나 연기적인 스킬이 조금 부족하더라도 감정의 진정성만은 묻어나는 배우. 진실을 포기하고 가는 배우는 되고 싶지 않다.

In fact what we're talking about a very subtle emotions are the ones that should be grounded. 'Strong silent man', seems to be that type of person. Just relax, what do you want to be remembered as an actor.

Love, hate, love Do not you think that can not be hidden emotions. To express my feelings in the camera and the audience, acting at the same time I wish I could breathe. Sophisticated skill or a lack of acting skill, even if the oldest of emotions that only truly learn sex. Learn the truth and do not want to give up and go.

*자세한 사항은 엘르걸 본지 1월호를 참고하세요!

For further information, please see elreugeol seen in January!

Yuki....yeah hope he will have new project soon.

News about School 2 old drama :mellow:

[명드의 재구성] ② 학교2 - 어느날 심장이 말했다

[엑스포츠뉴스] 2010년 07월 16일(금) 오전 10:11|

공유하기

가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[방송] 1999년 5월 8일 ~ 2000년 2월 27일

20100716101141381b8_102644_0.jpg

[엑스포츠뉴스=이슬비 기자] 대예언가 노스트라다무스의 지구 종말 예언으로 혼란스러웠던 1999년 여름. 밀레니엄 버그로 전 세계가 혼란에 빠질 뻔했던 Y2K.

다행히 큰 문제 없이 서기 2000년대로 접어들면서 환희에 젖은 전 세계였다. 이 사건들의 배경이 된 1999년과 2000년은 그래서 다른 어떤 해보다도 특별했다. 진정한 21C는 2001년부터 시작이었지만 많은 사람은 2000년에 큰 의미를 두었고, 이때 오늘의 드라마 '학교2'가 방영되었다.

'학교2'는 전작 '학교'의 인기에 힘입어 연이어 제작된 시리즈물로 4부까지 제작되었다. 33회 '어느날 심장이 말했다'의 대본은 7차 교육과정 '고등학교 국어(하)' 교과서에 희곡으로 그 일부가 게재되어, '학교2' 방영시 어린이였던 학생들도 '학교2'에 대해서 많이 알고 있다. 42개의 에피소드가 단편식으로 방송된 만큼 줄거리 요약보다는 전체적인 흐름에 대해서 짚어보도록 하겠다.

채플린과 제우스

동광고등학교 2학년 5반에는 영화동아리 채플린 회원들이 있다. 그들은 직접 시나리오를 쓰고 영화를 기획, 연출한다. 때로는 공부에 치여 힘들어 하기도 하지만 그들은 그들의 꿈을 향해 달려나가는 중이다.

반장이자 영화감독이 꿈인 지민이는, 공부를 곧 잘하진 못해도 친구들에게 인기가 좋다. 장난꾸러기 흥수는, 친구들에게 학생주임이자 영어 선생님인 박광도가 아버지라는 사실을 말하지 못하다가, 아버지의 사랑을 깨닫고 누구보다도 큰아버지의 편이 된다.

체플린의 정신적 지주, 신화는 2학년 5반에 없어서는 안 되는 존재다. 폭력써클에 가담했던 혜원을 '일진'서 나오도록 도와주기도 하고, 소심한 동일이를 변하게 도와주기도 한다. 학생회장,이자 모범생인 성제는 보육원 '천사원'에서 생활한다.

성년이 되면 보육원을 나가야하는 성제는 외삼촌이 나타나면서 학교를 떠나게 된다. 공부도 못하고 항상 웃기만 하는 유미는 농구를 그만둔 후 방황하는 환이를 남몰래 좋아한다. 소심했던, 동일이는 제우스를 나와 채플린에 들어와 편집을 담당하게 된다. 수의사가 꿈이며, 방학동안 동물병원에서 일을 하기도 한다.

채플린과 반대된다고 할 수 있는 심화 영어 동아리 제우스에는 부자잣집 아이들만 가입할 수 있으며 그 중심에는 태훈이 있다. 모든 걸다 가졌다고 할 수 있는 태훈은 반장인 지민에게 남다른 감정을 가지며, 초반과는 점점 달라지는 모습을 보인다.

이외에도 혜원의 뒤를 이어 학교의 짱이 되지만 혜원처럼 새 사람이 되는 세진, 끝없이 방황하다 채플린 친구들, 특히 유미의 도움으로 마음을 잡고 다시 시작하기 위해 미국으로 떠나는 환이 등이 등장한다.

'학교2'는 크게 채플린과 제우스 일원들이 얽혀서 일어나는 에피소드들과 채플린 아이들이 각자의 상황이나 미래에 대해서 고민하고, 그 해답을 찾아가는 과정을 그리고 있다.

이창훈, 박광도, 양정아, 조재현, 이한위 등의 학교 선생님들 각자의 인간적인 에피소드들도 곁들여지면서 학생들뿐만 아니라, 선생님들의 인간적인 모습들도 엿볼 수 있었다.

1999년 KBS 연기대상에서 혜원 역의 김민희, 환이 역의 김래원이 청소년 연기상을 수상했으며, '학교'에 이어서 '학교2'도 크게 이슈가 되면서 후속 시리즈가 계속해서 제작되었다.

20100716101141381b8_102644_1.jpg

황진이에서 선덕여왕까지

학교2 이후 김민희, 하지원, 이요원, 김래원, 재희 등이 청춘 스타로 떠올랐다.

카리스마 있는 혜원을 연기한 김민희는 최고의 패션 아이콘으로, 혜원의 친구 세진 역의 하지원은 드라마 '다모', '발리에서 생긴 일', '황진이', 영화 '색즉시공', '해운대', '내 사랑 내 곁에' 등 출연작마다 흥행, 청룡영화상 등을 휩쓸며 흥행 보증수표가 되었고, 꾸밈없는 연진 역의 이요원은 드라마 패션 '70's'와 근래 최고의 히트작 '선덕여왕'에서 타이틀 롤을 맡으며 MBC 연기대상 최우수상을 수상했다.

불의의 사고로 농구를 그만둔 한이 역을 맡은 김래원은 드라마 '옥탑방 고양이'와 영화 '어린 신부'를 흥행시킨 후, 영화 '미스터 소크라테스', '해바라기', 드라마 '식객' 등으로 연기파 배우로 거듭났으며 현재 공익 근무 중이다.

학교2 출연 당시에는 이현균이라는 본명으로 활동했던 학생회장 성제역의 재희는 드라마 '쾌걸춘향'에서 이몽룡역으로 큰 인기를 얻었으며 2008년 군에 입대, 지난달 제대하여 복귀를 앞두고 있으며, 학생주임 아버지와 티격태격하던 흥수역의 김흥수는 시트콤 '똑바로 살아라'에서 극을 살리는 감초 역할을 맡은 후, 드라마 해신에서는 정반대의 카리스마를 보여주며 KBS 연기대상 조연상을 수상했다.

체플린의 정신적 지주 신화 역의 기태영은 학교2 출연 후 한동안 보이지 않다가 2007년 드라마 '하얀 거탑'으로 복귀, 그 후 드라마 '엄마가 뿔났다', '인연 만들기' 등에 꾸준히 출연하고 있다. 반장 지민역의 이승민은 '탐나는 도다', '꽃보다 남자' 등을 제작한 그룹 에이트의 송승준 대표와 최근 결혼하여 유명세를 탔다. 이외에도 심지호, 이동욱, 추소영 등도 계속해서 활동을 이어오고 있다.

20100716101141381b8_102644_2.jpg

'학교2'에는 정규 출연진뿐만 아니라 당시에는 단역으로 출연했으나 이후 유명해진 스타들도 있는데, 그 대표적인 인물로 천정명, 수애, 김준희, 정시아 등이 있다. 이들의 앳된 모습은 '학교2'를 다시 보는 시청자들에게 또 하나의 즐거움이 되고 있다.

학교 시리즈 이후 반올림, 달려라 고등어 등으로 명맥을 유지하던 청소년 드라마가 실종된 지금, 큰 인기 속에 방영되었던 학교 시리즈들은 보석과도 같은 존재라고 할 수 있다.

고등학교 교과서에 실릴 정도로 탄탄한 구조와, 주옥같은 대사들로 이루어졌던 '학교2'

장혁, 최강희, 양동근의 학교1, 조인성의 학교3, 이유리, 임수정의 학교4 등 쟁쟁한 시리즈들 중 매니아들 사이에서 가장 높은 인기를 끌고 있는 '학교2'.

'학교2'의 저력은 그 어떤 시즌보다도 가장 현실과 흡사한, 10년이 지난 지금도 공감할 수 있는 우리 고등학생들의 진짜 학교를 보여준 데 있을 것이다.

'인생은 어차피 평균점이야. 지금 내 인생의 성적이 좋지 않다고 해서 영원히 꼴찌 인생을 살게 되는 건 아니야. 제발 중간에 포기하지 마라. 역전의 기회는 얼마든지 있어.'

- 다음 드라마 -

'학교2'에서 연진을 연기한 이요원의 사촌동생 이중문이 출연한 드라마 '열여덟 스물아홉'의 히로인 박선영. 그녀가 악녀로 등장한 드라마 '진실'

[사진ⓒKBS 방송화면 캡쳐]

I highlight Ki Tae Young's part only. It said that KTY had a quiet long periode after School 2, didn't appear in any drama. I think I read somewhere he was going to military during that time. And appear again in Still love for coming back but get recognition again in White Tower.

So basically the article mentioned about actors and actresses who was acting in School 2 and their works after that. Such Ha Ji Won, Kim Rae Won, Jae Hee, Shim Ji Hoo, Lee Dong Wook etc

thank you ^_^little bunny

i didn't know Ki Tae Young debuted together with bunch other actors & actresses

then they must know each other .. perhaps good friends

May yes but no sure about that too, because in his interview during Creating Destiny, he admitted that he is not very social person. He mentioned something about Kim Rae Won, they lost their contact during his military time.

It's been a long time but there's no sign he will have new project... :huh:-_-

Guest cloud513

Hi lil bunny......... this is especially for you.......

Below is the link of KTY's interview (translation that follows was done by someone in viikii 6 months ago, I forgot who it was but she was so kind to help with my request)

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM5MjI5Mzgw.html

Really cute!! Check out their 'togetherness' and the pinching part........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSLATION

@4:09 -

the hug scene with eugene took quite some time.

they had to do it again.

NG (in the subtitle) means No Good (they have to retake the scene).

4:13 - KTY (playfully) blamed eugene even though it's his fault that they had to retake, then the director came in. the director instructed KTY but KTY looked confused, so the director asked, "you haven't experienced love?"

then KTY said it's because of the light (behind him, it will create a shadow or something) so he couldn't do as the director wished. then the director jokingly asked, "how long have you been acting?" and KTY said "now it's been 10 yrs" then the director replied, "you don't know anything." to which everyone laughed. and KTY said something to eugene which unfortunately was too soft that the my friend couldn't hear. (and they were so cute there!) (THE DIRECTOR IS SUCH A MEANIE TO KEEP TEASING KTY!!!)

@4:38, the subtitle said

"KTY is timid. so the staff likes to play jokes on him, and KTY picks on eugene ." (probably because he can't play a joke on the staff.)

the reporter asked eugene, "what do you think about KTY?" eugene answered, "we're in good harmony. he's extraordinary (i think this means strange but in a good way. im not sure though) " and KTY pinched her haha~ (THEY REALLY MUST BE CLOSE! TO PINCH HER AND EUGENE IS SO BUBBLY WITH HIM, ONLY TIME I SAW HER LIKE THIS WAS WITH PARK YONG HA AND THEY FELL IN LOVE)

and eugene said, "a~~ why did you pinch me?" and KTY acted innocent like he didn't do it. (SOOOOOO CUTE!!!)

eugene added that "KTY brightens up the atmosphere" then said, "but i think i brighten up the atmosphere more."

KTY agreed and said that he's a loner so eugene is kind to him, because eugene pities him.

eugene said that he liked to be alone so she thought he looked like a loner at first. but not anymore."

KTY continuously said good things about eugene, like she's a bright person, and she has good relationships with other people. so he just follows her.

and she said "i like helping loners"

and then they said please love (support) them and their drama.

then he talked about his old drama and LOL @ his haircut @ 7:06!

i'm not sure about this but i think he said that before, he didn't do interviews so he was scolded and criticized. but he only liked to act.

@10:29-10:39, idk what was happening but he looked good. haha!

@15:27, WATCH THIS PART.. LOLOLOLOLOL!

they were playing true or false. (i think the machine works by sensing perspiration/sweat, and it thinks you're not telling the truth so it will send a light electric shock or something like that).

1st question: do you have a gf right now?

he says "none" (looking confident and all smiley) but the machine disagreed.

he was so shocked and it took some time before he spoke again. that was the biggest reaction he gave in the interview (because he's a timid person in real life, and if you watch the whole interview, he seems kind of boring... haha). he said he'd seen the machine in several programs and thought that when the actors got shocked, they were just over acting, but he got scared now that he'd tried it.

question 2: do you feel anything for your lover in the drama?

he said "none. none, really" (looking really worried that he might get shocked again).

but again, the machine said he's lying and he was shocked. he couldn't believe it and started telling to the machine, "what's wrong with you. i'm telling the truth." (SUCH A CUTE DORK!)

3rd question: do you care about the ratings of the drama?

he said "yes." no shock. but this is contrary to his earlier statement int he interview that he didn't care about the ratings. haha~

4th Q: do you have a rival?

he said "no" but again the machine disagreed so he got shocked.

5th Q:can you stand injustice/immorality? (i think this isn't the correct translation, but quite near)

and he said he doesn't care about it, but the machine disagreed again.

*i think that after he got shocked, he suddenly became kim yeo joon and not ki tae young. he was more talkative after that. haha!

@18:40 WATCH THIS PART AS WELL

when KTY saw the big box, he asked, "is that a person?"

eugene appeared and he's surprised and said, "you have a schedule/commitment today!"

everyone sang happy birthday then KTY said his fans will be taken away by eugene bec his fans like eugene.

@22:24 in this program, the guest must leave something for the next guest. the previous guest left KTY 2 tickets to a play to which that actor is a part of. and KTY said he would bring his manager since he doesn't have a gf. then he thanked the giver of the ticket. and the gift he gave to the next guest is the autographed OST of his drama.

~end~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope he will have a project soon! And please don't stop with whatever inputs you have on KTY!

Archived