Stand Up!!

vonn~

Guest lilangelover
:tears: aww!! i went there and there was only up to ep 7 and there was one that had all the eps but no subbs. ohhh does anyone know the name of the opening song? i think it was by Arashi but i don't know what the songs called. :mellow:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:tears: aww!! i went there and there was only up to ep 7 and there was one that had all the eps but no subbs. ohhh does anyone know the name of the opening song? i think it was by Arashi but i don't know what the songs called. :mellow:

The opening song is by Arashi, and is called "Kotoba Yori Taisetsu na Mono," Which I think means: Soemthing More Important than Words, but I could be wrong. ^_^

Guest Death Note

Ah!! I love "Stand Up!!". I've only seen up to episode 5 though. I can't wait for episode 6 to be uploaded in d-addicts ;o;.

Guest Gingging8

Basically all the ones that say VCD, they compress more than one episode to fit in one disc, that's why they put VCD1 instead of ep 1. So there's probably 1 and half episodes or more in each download. So it's all there. I've downloaded the VCD version myself and watched the whole thing. :)

Guest lilangelover

Basically all the ones that say VCD, they compress more than one episode to fit in one disc, that's why they put VCD1 instead of ep 1. So there's probably 1 and half episodes or more in each download. So it's all there. I've downloaded the VCD version myself and watched the whole thing. :)

ohh ok thanks. i didn't know what a VCD was. but i downloaded it anyway.

Guest lilangelover

can anybody post up the youtube link for this please? =) i can't find it...

i uploaded the eps up on veoh. you can get there by going to my website, scroll to Stand Up!! and click on the links. http://lilangelover.blogspot.com

can anybody post up the youtube link for this please? =) i can't find it...
there arent any

i really want to watch this dram but i dont know where i can get a direct downlaod of it. i wanna watch cause of Yamapi and Oguri Shin! =)

lilangelover uploaded them @ Veoh < u can DD it there wit Veoh software (free and no spyware) check post above

i like this drama so hilarious

DB4! xD

Guest lilangelover

*woot woot!! Stand Up!! ep 6 w/ subbs came out yesterday. sorry about the videos on veoh. they got taken down. i'm uploading them on google right now and hoping that nobody flags it like last time.

LOLS! I always wanted to watch this, but never really got the time to watch it..

Hmm.. maybe i can THROW this into the pile of Dorama/Drams that i am currently

watching... Since school doesn't start til a long time from now

Guest lilangelover

ok. i finshed downloading in 3hrs, uploading in 4-5hrs, and processing the video in 1day. now anyone who wants to watch Stand up!! ep 6 you can :D

• 2 weeks later...

ok. i finshed downloading in 3hrs, uploading in 4-5hrs, and processing the video in 1day. now anyone who wants to watch Stand up!! ep 6 you can :D

Here is a bunch of streamed videos to watch Stand up up to EP 10. Ep 11 will come out ASAP. But it is ALOT faster than D-addicts. You're going to need an account though to watch it :] I HAVE YET TO WATCH IT! Excited!

STAND UP!

• 1 month later...
Guest yourfinestwine

So I recently started watching this show

on crunchy role and let me tell you I cant

get enough of my baby shun. <3 He is

SOOOOOOOOOOO funny and cute in this

series like I can't stop looking at him and

Yamapi was adorable too but mostly sexy.

I'm on episode 5 and I like it, it's super

funny and cute.

(:

Lili

• 2 weeks later...

ahh! it the end, i ended up watching the hardsubs on youtube.

but i think they already took them off D: stand up was a really nice show. OGURI SHUN! 8D

now i shall go and edit the first post. it really does no justice to the thread..haha..my bad :X

edit

yay! some justice has been done..hahahaha..just let me know if you guys want to add

anything to the front post.

I love this drama. I really want to get a copy but don't know where.

you can download the whole series in silentregrets.com

i loved this j-drama.... it was soo hilarious!!

and soo perverted but i cracked up in every episode~

plus the whole cast is totally hot!

yamapi(points at avatar), oguri shun (he's soo different here then in HYD 1&2), nino(well he's more kawaii then hot...), Narimiya Hiroki (god he's hot...!)

Guest bluecarrot

^thank you for the link!!

i've been wanting to watch this on youtube..

but..i keep forgetting..and i have no time !! >,,<

i'm gonna get it someday..if its available.

Archived