Facts About Yourself You Would Never Admit In Real Life

ProductofChina

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mininamie

- I wear pounds of make-up to fill the void within me.

- I can be easily hurt. But no one knows that.

- On the outside I appear to be a little angel,precious, a sweetheart. But I wish I could be bad. I just don't have in me I guess

- sometimes I imagine having conversations with people I know in real life. ( I don't have great social skills but I'm kind of a perfectionist :sweatingbullets:

Guest Suo-chan

- I seem strong but I am really weak.

- I tend to talk a lot with myself when i am alone in my room , because i always get the answers I want then XD

- I used anime/manga/drama to hide the fact from myself  that  i really didt have any friends  .... (not anymore ^_^)

- I open the refrigerator even if i dont want to eat anything , its a habbit.....

-I have a strange sense of humor

-When I walk to school or somewhere , i dont like when people is going in front of me or behind me XD Because if they do i feel that i have to walk faster or slower....

- At the gym, on the cross trainer (fitness machine or whatever) I feel competitive when someone else  besides me use a cross trainer .... i dont feel like stopping before them XD

-When I am with my friends and we are really bored i tend to Scream suddenly like this : WHHHHHIIIIIII  !!~~~~.... and then i laugh by myself ......

yeah..... I am a little bit strange XD

Guest cheznut_girl

- everyone make friend with me because of my brother.

- no one listen to my opinion since i'm not attractive.

- i enjoy staying at home than to go hang out.

- i do have some bestfriends but i dont know if they think i'm their bestfriend too...

- i always pick something which everyone think as an old-fashioned thing.

• 4 months later...

- I probably have depression sometimes

- I depend on my friends emotionally more than they actually know

- I act like I don't care a lot but I actually take a lot of things to heart

- I don't think I deserve friends, I have this unexplainable guilt for no reason, and this constant thought that I'm a bad person, when I know I'm not.

sometimes im very emotionaly stressed and can become very hulk like...

i can get very very angry when someone pisses me off - but it like rage angry but that rarely happens

Guest awesooome

I'm really a drama addict, who fangirls over a lot of things. AND I spazz out a lot. -_-

..there are actually a lot of secrets and facts about myself that I keep in my heart. That's probably why I'll go crazy someday. :vicx:

Guest romanadvora

- i rehearse conversations with other people in my head...but I never actually have those conversations.

- i get sick of people, even my closest friends, far too easily.

Guest efaye926

Hey silly, I'll be your friend.. =(  No need to sit at a parking lot alone.  =)

My secrets.  ugh.

- When my bestfriend(s) are not around, I tend to talk to myself, a lot.  =.=

- I tend to attract emotionally unstable men. =.=

- People think I'm a cutie pie/cookie cutter, but boy oh boy I can be such a cynical, cold, pessimistic person some times.  =\\

Fix me.  ='(

Guest Ink_Bl0t

I have no idea where I'm going in life.

I fear the end of university and moving on. 

I fall in love with all my best friends who are girls. 

I pretend I don't notice people looking at me, but like the attention.. 

I wore one pair of socks three days in a row when I couldnt do laundry last week. 

Guest PinkWaffles

*Mostly everyone I know thinks I'm: loud, optimistic, intelligent, outgoing/driven, social/talkative and always a good time but, I'm actually quite the opposite, deep down.

*I have a very bad case of insomnia.

*I only eat the green 'Haribo Gummi Bears'. (Fun fact: The green 'Haribo Gummi Bears' are strawberry flavored.)

*I'm a bona fide hermit and like it this way.

*I'm a bona fide hermit and like it this way.

Ah, but if one could only fall for a fellow hermit.  But alas, the personalities and lifestyles would dictate that this wouldn't be possible.

My fact?  Interestingly, I've only admitted in real life to being this HERMIT persona online to few people not familiar with the Soompi forums.

If I did, most would be in disbelief because how I choose to portray on screen (avatars, signatures, and such) is really not really how I look IRL.  However, they would recognize the personality in my posting style.

Facts about myself that I would never admit:

1.) I am a sore loser

2.) I hate being a follower

3.) I am so lonely all the time

4.) I've never been asked out, despite the fact that I tell everyone that I don't want to have a boyfriend, I actually...(I want to fall in love too...even if it's just once)

5.) I lie more than I should, and I'm really good at it.

6.) I seriously think sex will be the only thing that runs my future if I don't get myself together.

7.) I look into the mirror and tell myself that I'm pretty...even though...all I see is a blob of fat.

8.) I play off the fact that I'm fat, (190 pounts of fat that is) (but,ilovemyfacemorethanisayit), even though when someone tells me that, I die on the inside.

9.) I have a big ego.

10.) I get depressed so easily, it scares me sometimes what I might do to myself...

Archived