Facts About Yourself You Would Never Admit In Real Life

ProductofChina

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-I've had an eating disorder since I was 8. I'm about to turn 21.
--Sometimes I think my only reason for trying to recover is because I'm scared people will get tired of supporting me and leave me (my ex said I was more like a patient or child than girlfriend...)
--Even during times when I think I can fully recover, when I see thin girls I compare myself and realise I don't think I can ever be happy in my body if it's fat or average, I want to be thin again.
-- I compare myself to other people with eating disorders... they feel like failures for not being as "recovered" as me, I feel like a failure for not being as thin and sick as them anymore.

-I have BPD and sometimes I feel impossible to love
-I left college after one awful day and now all my friends are graduating or starting their careers and I feel left behind
-I have no direction in my life
-When I go out I feel like everyone judges me for being too fat and ugly and for my bad social skills.
-I cared for my terminally ill grandma for years and growing up I had to take care of myself a lot. Now I live with my mom, who's mentally ill, so often I feel like I have to care for her. I would love to feel looked after by anyone.

Sigh.

• 3 months later...
Guest ZhengMeiXing

I have literally no friends irl, though I try to make my parents believe that I do. I've transferred from 2 diff unis already, so that hasn't helped anything, but I also have medium severe social anxiety. 
I have no idea why someone would want to fall in love with me, because I have no idea what career I want, and am really lazy/depressed at times. I'm 21 and have never had a boyfriend yet.
I get addicted/obsessed really easily, whether it's to a crush, a drama, or a computer game. To the extent that I don't care about anything else anymore and even stop doing my homework  #:-S

Guest minjjangxx1846

- I have no confidence, no matter what people say, whether it's with my looks or even my intelligence (if I have any)- I've never had a boyfriend (well, I'll tell my closest friends this, but probably no one else)- I won't tell people the story of what really happened with my parents that I had to witness sometimes- I'm lonely, in the sense that outside of school, I'm alone 90% of the time and not necessarily by choice- I still want to become a singer but back to the no confidence thing- I won't tell people my weight- I judge people a lot in my head, but then I feel extremely horrible and mean afterwards- I went through a stage of bulimia- I've considered suicide before

Archived