Facts About Yourself You Would Never Admit In Real Life

ProductofChina

Guest Octopus__

I hate repeating myself more than once. Hear what I have to say or just don't bother listening to me at all. I don't give second chances to those who don't deserve it. I won't tell you I hate you when I absolutely do. I regret simple things. I know I won't amount to anything. I'm a lost cause, a waste of life, and just garbage. However, I will overlook all this and carry on. One thing I like about myself, I move on quickly.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest asiancutie

-I'm shy around certain people

-I love to dance

-I'm finally with the guy i've always dreamed of being with

-I love kpop

-I like Justin Bieber....

-the only disney star i really like is Selena Gomez

-I tend to feel lonely alot

-I love anything thats cute and adorable

-The only music i can really stand is pop and kpop

-I like taylor swift but not a huge fan of her music

-i only like the twilight movies for the wolf pack

- i love the color pink

Guest strawberrynkiwi

admit that i like am obsess with justin bieber (in front of colleagues, who are primary teachers)

they all hate him, because every other student is obsess with him and see him as a God. i agree with the God part, but i think justin is a positive role model for kids. i much rather kids look up to him than drake or rihanna.

Guest daradiridaraduu-

-I have to live with the fact that i could die any day. I could have a disease right now, i could be dieing from a sickness, and i freak out inside all the time. Every night before i go to bed i try not to cry, because i know that i don't have any diseases, it's just that i could... and everytime i learn about a disease i think i have it. I dont tell people that i'm a hypochondriac. I hate being a hypochondriac i hate it.

-That lately i've being antisocial and dont like to hug people, show affection or tell people i love them.

-I still get pissed off really easily.

-i'm scared.

Guest luv4dawave

i'm ugly even i put tonne of make up...

i do not have money for shopping..just necessities

i don't have bf-i'm 22

i suck in my degree

i don't have real friend....

i put face to many people..

i suck in everything that i do..

i become a nerd nowadays...

not meet real friend..just fb....hate my life

man, sucks to be you. maybe you should set some goals lol.

I'm not as independent and strong as I make myself seem.

Guest jayyBlovee

- I don't really have any 'real' friends, maybe one

- I'm obseessed over the way I look

- Really depressed

- I use to cut myself in middle school

- Most of the people I trust are people I meet online (OMGPOP, SOOMPI, GAMES)

- I have alot of haters

- I'm planning not to go to my prom/grad (no friends)

- My only friend is my bff

- I love my family to death, if anything were to happen to them... I'll probably go suicidal

- I still have a doodle bear

- I cheated on every guy I ever dated, (go ahead judge me)..

- I'm alone in my world .

-xhewy

Guest thought.less

I have very in depth conversations and thoughts, which my friends mistaken as depressed or daydreams.

I can sing.

I like someone 3 years older than me.

Guest power_ranger

I hate life.. but I'm scared to say this because people would assume that I don't want life either. But in fact, I hate life but I still want it.

I have two sides of me. I love caring for others, strangers, anyone in need (I dedicate myself weekly). But at the same time I hate human society so much I wouldn't care if humanity were to be destroyed right now.

I have people I love, but I know I could live without them.. but I don't leave them because it would hurt them.

I drive around empty parts of the city to relieve my stress. And I lie to my mom and just say that class ended late or I was talking to people after class.

I like mmorpgs

I actually like studying.. but it makes me sound like a nerd.

I would enjoy watching a documentary on sea anenomes, especially over Ironman or some other dumb movie.

Guest iamvick

I used to steal in the past. I would get such a thrill from it.

I daydream about being other people

I used to cheat all the time in my maths class but managed to pass it well in the end

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sonnenschein

:sweatingbullets:I watch korean dramas and movies. None of my friends and fam knows about it .....when i start watching a series Im unreachable for  everybody....i cover that fac tby saying  had to work or o didnt her the mobile phone, I felt ill etc.

:sweatingbullets: I listen to kpop, Im not a diehard fangirl but i admit that i like some o their songs and I  have the new big bang album:phew: 

sometimes I feel that I worked harder in my life than some of my friend but they seem to live an easier live...I try hard not to be jeal

I gained weight in my semsters abroad, dont feel beutiful anymore.....have a full closet but cant find anything which desnt let me look ugly

Im afraid beeing jobless after grad school

Guest BerryMochi

Sonnenschein: There's too much emphasis on looking thin nowadays... sigh >_<

-I'm big on being confident and self-assured, but I'm anything but

-I'm too proud to give in to my inner girl ;-;

-Tendency to be bipolar; one second I'm feeling low, the next i'm super confident.

-Despite my insecurities I still think that learning to live with myself is a goal I want to accomplish (I'm a hypocrite)

-no one understands me

-i have friends, but theres noone i can tell EVERYTHING too

-i have so many family issues

-my parents dont understand me, i hide way too much stuff from them

-i bottle everything and when i dont people get the wrong impression but at the same time i'm thinking who the heck are you..

-im weak emotionally

Guest OtsukiDentra

i post on soompi

i like asian music

i like anime

i like asian girls

all those are embarrassing facts i dont want anyone to know

Guest Sonnenschein

-Despite my insecurities I still think that learning to live with myself is a goal I want to accomplish (I'm a hypocrite)

that sounds pretty optimistic :) perhaps i should keep that in mind for me as well

Guest hiswendy

There are many moments when I just feel really overwhelmed so I scream.

I've been doing it a lot lately. No one at home seems to notice.

When they do and ask, I look blankly at them and say nothing.

Guest swtaznangel

- I have no confidence in succeeding in education and in life. In other words, I have no confidence in my abilities.

- always wanted to become a singer or have a career in the entertainment industry, since I was like in 2nd grade. Reason why I don't become one, look above for reason.

- I really like to lock my bedroom door and dance and sing in my room

- I can't bake for the life of me. I burn everything that goes into an oven.

- My first major crush was Darien from Sailor Moon in 1st grade. =X

- No one can bother me once I'm in my room, or else I will get extremely annoyed by their presence, even if you're right outside my door.

- I have trust issues.

- Out of all subjects I fail at, I fail at chemistry, no matter how many classes I take. I took three chem classes in three years, and nope, don't understand a thing. FAIL. >.<

- Can't decide on major, so taking mom's suggestion... business, although I got no interest in it.

-I really hate getting compliments.

Guest swedishstereotype

Wow it's depressing to read this. But here it goes

I don't care so much about other ppl I know, I'm selfish and I don't feel bad about it at all.

When schools over this summer, me and my friends will split apart. I pretend that I feel bad about it, just like they do. I really don't.

I'm extremely afraid of dark.

Not so sad stuff

I want to live in a world like The Lord of the Rings or Eragon. I LOVE fantasy.

I want to be asian haha. But I'm from Northern Europe and thats like the most different thing.

:)

Guest AyuTrance90

- I love receiving compliments, even though my facial expression speaks otherwise

- I wish I was Caucasian or European

- I'm actually a very narrow-minded person when it comes to people going down the wrong path in life

- I have no plans for the future

- I still don't know what major I'm going to do when I get into University

- I have no confidence for the big exams in 11 and 12th grade (I'm in 10th grade right now)

- I'm actually terrified of the future

- I want to move to a place or country where nobody I know exists

- I get pissed off very easily (mostly because I'm a perfectionist and I'll snap at anyone who makes anything go out of order)

- I obsess over the way I look

- I'm crushing over a person who lives on the other side of the world

- I want to do cosmetic surgery on my nose and eyes

- I actually never appreciated my father until 3-4 years after his death.

- I'm trying really hard not to take things and people for granted.

Archived