Hot Boy Band : Hit-5 (handsome Idol Teenagers 5)

Guest Moonlight Bliss

Guest xxbobachan

@cfensi: Though I think he sings really well o_o, I don't think it would be right, or fair, to kick any member out (even if they were horrible) after they've trained and had their debut. Think of it as leaving more room to develop...?

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love_love_you

2 new pictures of HIT-5 and 3 old pictures of duan and izumiia ( click on the picture to get bigger view)

3857701_bigthumb.jpg 3857729_bigthumb.jpg 3857733_bigthumb.jpg 3857735_bigthumb.jpg 3857736_bigthumb.jpg

Guest love_love_you

they have such perfect faceshapes and skin o_O

oh hey theyre pretty good looking =D so uljjangy.. reminds me of top combine in a way ^^

lol i know right. I wonder if they use any product for their skin.

Guest nightfire

Does anyone else think DYF should learn how to do something special? Like during shows when they ask for individual talents, he always talks about skin...I don't think that's a talent... :ph34r:

Guest cfensi

Sorry, I didn't know people were already so attached to the five or I wouldn't have said anything. I'll go find another group for GXC. I don't think he can make it as a soloist. :(

I guess if Yang Fan used to majoring in sports, then he should have some sort of coordination skills, and maybe he can pick up his dancing. I don't know. It's not surprising that he majored in that. I saw quite a few hot coaches in China. One, maybe two, were even better looking.

Guest pinkylily.

the judge was also kinda rude because he was like "too bad it's not hit-3, because only 3 of you guys are great singers" (how do you think the other 2 wouldve felt?!!?!?!?)

then the guy from singapore (who was helping hit-5) said that hit-5 has been practicing until their knees were bruised/injured and people should help hit-5 get more points...

then guo ziyu (the leader of hit-5) was like "we don't want people to feel sorry for us....."....then he started to tear up...

sorry for cutting your post -- but damn that judge sounds extremley rude. doesn't he know that sometimes that there are just some things you aren't supposed to say on air? i feel bad for them, they're obviously trying their best and then people like this stupid judge come along.

and just being curious, is it like some poll thing that their getting points for? or is it a show with judges just judging them? and is there a video?~ if you can please share ~.

I don't understand why the other two are in the group. It's not like they are bad at singing because they're dancers. They don't add anything. I know they said they wanted someone who sings in the lower and higher range, but they can get other people who are just as pretty and sing better.

I'm sorry for the fans of HIT-5, but I hope they kick out one of the two and stick in Gao Xiaochen:

He's so much better looking than Yang Fan, and he would make a much much better bass. And he talks more.

%7Boption%7D
fu76fs.jpg

err, they obviously got into hit5 for a reason. are you talking about meidao and yufeng? i don't think many people can be the judge of their voices yet because people haven't actually posted a lot of their performances or when they've been on game shows. and even if there is, it's fancams that aren't the best of audio quality. unless you've seen them on tv then i guess that's a different story. plus, they don't have much of vocal time in songs because they obviously aren't
main
vocals.

and they may not be talking much because it may be of their "appearance" their company told them to hold when they debut. for example when dongbangshinki first debuted, jaejoong had to be really quiet. so even if he wanted to talk -- he couldn't.

Guest cfensi

Point taken...

I just realized Gao Xiaochen wouldn't fit in the group because he's an 87er. And yes, I do think since they're all around 19, they have room to grow.

Guest aramar

Sorry, I didn't know people were already so attached to the five or I wouldn't have said anything. I'll go find another group for GXC. I don't think he can make it as a soloist. :(

I guess if Yang Fan used to majoring in sports, then he should have some sort of coordination skills, and maybe he can pick up his dancing. I don't know. It's not surprising that he majored in that. I saw quite a few hot coaches in China. One, maybe two, were even better looking.

Cfensi, Yang Fan might be the weakest link along with DYF but anyway, we r already attached to this group. I think some of us like the fact that YF is kinda a good looking nerd (and he was hot with his first hairstyle)..cause he seems to spend a lot of time on the internet ..lol a quite guy ( and not a big money spender, a big surprise for me)...maybe some fans like that kind of personality...not everyone has to be as vivid as Gao Yu.

And DYF is a pretty boy, I mean, his fans are called Barbie, even if he is kinda awkward with his dance...I feel that he is what he is and he reminds me of male version of Lady Gaga (the new red hair lol)..nothing wrong with that.

I listened other boybands live singing, even the non mandarin ones..I do think Hit 5 are quite ok with their live performances, there are worst boybands in singing skills and the ones that I thought really good boybands, are not necessarily amazing in singing live either.

Agree with the SQ singer, it's not their fault that Hit 5 boys are born HOTTT :P

Btw, I like Gao Xiaochen, don't u think he would fit A-one better..sorry A-one fans, no offense but some A-one members aren't that attractive even though they r ok at singing. Plus, A-one got this strange system where they can add more members..so it's not impossible for GXC to be part of them. what do u think?

Guest love_love_you

"he is what he is and he reminds me of male version of Lady Gaga"

lol.. i was cracking up....never thought of it that way, but it funny.

I loved the way you think!

Anyway before i knew yang fan as a net idol zemeidao, and from there i started liking him. then one day i knew he gonna become a singer which is surprise me.

never knew he could sing also.

Does anyone know how long he spent on internet daily ?

because seem like he don't update his blog often.

Guest aramar

"he is what he is and he reminds me of male version of Lady Gaga"

lol.. i was cracking up....never thought of it that way, but it funny.

I loved the way you think!

Anyway before i knew yang fan as a net idol zemeidao, and from there i started liking him. then one day i knew he gonna become a singer which is surprise me.

never knew he could sing also.

Does anyone know how long he spent on internet daily ?

because seem like he don't update his blog often.

Thanks :D , can I start calling DYF Mister Gaga or Mr.Barbie ?

Yang Fan's quite & serious, shy personality is really attractive, at least for me, he is the kinda guy I wanna date one day but I also like Gao Yu & Duan lol..I like everyone in the group actually.

Sick and tired of ugly looking boybands & plastic face boybands..this band is here to stay.

don't know how long he spend time online, but from the tv show i watched, Gao Yu said he spent a lot online, maybe watching basketball instead of blogging?

Guest love_love_you

Lol Mr. Barbie ?? im not sure about that but i quiet like Mister Gaga!

cool. how do u know so much about yang fan ? it is just ur opinion ?

its funny, how yang fan is the only member who spent time mostly online, the rest i dont know what they do when they on break.

Guest love_love_you

yeah june 2 yay

Wish Gao Yu will have all the best wishes and the best time ever. and hit-5 continued take a step closer to success.

Anyway....I was exploring around soompi forum and I found this.

Chinese Name: Zemeidao or Yang Fan

Vietnamese Name: Nguyen Hao Khiem

He's Vietnamese. Actually half chinese and half Vietnamese. He's a member in a lot of Vietnamese sites as well and is the only Vietnamese member of the chinese boy band Hit 5. When he joined Hit 5 boy band, he changed his name to Yang Fan.

Anh Zemeidao la nguoi Hoa lai viet do. Anh nay co toc dep lam!

zc_20080809_zemeidao01.jpg

zemeidao09ue6.jpg

1_987519505m.jpg

mesc0.jpg

Guest aramar

yeah june 2 yay

Wish Gao Yu will have all the best wishes and the best time ever. and hit-5 continued take a step closer to success.

Anyway....I was exploring around soompi forum and I found this.

happy birthday Gao Yu

About Yang Fan, some people said that he is half korean....I think both are just rumour. I mean, he is from Xuzhou (Han Chinese majority) and it's situated near Shanghai area which is way up north from Vietnam. Plus, Chinese names can be translated to Vietnamese or Korean as well, I think they need more proof like DNA test or something, then I might be buying it.

I think it's the same accusation by some people who think that the boys got plastic surgery cause they r Hot!

Whoever posted that kinda post (the original one, not you: love love you), please stop spreading senseless rumour...they are Chinese alright, stop trying to relate any ethnic groups with them unless you can provide a DNA test.

Guest love_love_you

Yeah. it just bother me how people try to relate other ethnic group into a person they don't even know the facts right.

But I find it more funny when that person said his/her friends know yang fan in personal.

Oh well today is gao yu birthday i wonder if he gonna do anything special

Guest aramar

Yeah. it just bother me how people try to relate other ethnic group into a person they don't even know the facts right.

But I find it more funny when that person said his/her friends know yang fan in personal.

Oh well today is gao yu birthday i wonder if he gonna do anything special

Actually, I just remember reading few months ago when they first debuted, there was a person in Malaysia using Yang Fan pictures and pretend to be him, cause as u know, he is an ulzzang and many people tried to use his pics, so I believe it's the same case with this vietnamese blogger or and maybe korean as well.

I went to YF blog months ago, and he wrote several list of his official blogs while others are not HIS REAL ONES..and all the blogs he mentioned are Chinese blogs like ifensi, sina etc.

So...to all YF fans, please don't get tricked by these random bloggers pretending to be YF or other ulzzangs

If i have time i'll look for his article in the blog again.

Guest love_love_you

Yeah your right!

I also saw his real websites list in his blog as well.

Glad Yang fan make it more easier for us to identify the real one. ^_^

Guest 2100549

sheng ri kuai le Gao Yu!!!!!! Happy Bday!!!!

and just being curious, is it like some poll thing that their getting points for? or is it a show with judges just judging them? and is there a video?~ if you can please share

the judge mainly gave out the points...but then the audience(i think they're the audience) will go through one of the 2 doors (one for hit5 one for cotton candy) and for every person who goes through, their points go up by 0.5.

Hit-5 was behind by A LOT but tons of people walked through their door, but in the end, they still lost by one point =(

On the positive side, it shows that hit-5 has a lot of fans =P

You can watch the first part on cfensi: http://cfensi.wordpress.com/2009/05/31/hit...ndy-on-mix-box/

For more parts, just go on youtube

On the show, did anyone see that random dude with hit-5 (not the singaporean)? i think he was their manager (not sure though) O_o...he kinda creeped me out a little lol

haha is that gonna be DYF's new nickname? mr. barbie? or should it be lord gaga? haha

Archived