Hot Boy Band : Hit-5 (handsome Idol Teenagers 5)

Guest Moonlight Bliss

Guest christee8876

@christee: thanks for the translations, I used google translate so i knew some things werent that accurate =P

anyways, i'll fix it rite away

no problem. it's actually really fun translating stuff...haha so if you want me to translate or double check anything, just ask.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@christee8876

thank you so much for the translation.

i totally was thinking it was something else.

i love the song even more. thank you. C:

fan looks soooo cute in all those picture of him.

but i think... hit-5 is the first group i know that takes sooo many selca pix... but i don't mind them at all. haha.

thank you for sharing them. C:

oh eah, that anming guy.. .who is he? i see him a lot in the pictures with one of the member or another.

hopefully a mv is out for their new song soon.

Guest kitkat_zaizai

new fan here!!!!! lol

i like KIDO

im just really new, and it feels great that some of them like tvxq and bigbang!!

Guest jungyunho

that KIDO kid(lol) looks so hot. wow. O_O

he doesn't look human(in a good way) in some photos!

wow! (new here)

Guest 2100549

@christee: do you want me to send you the translations to your email? or should i just post it on soompi?

If you want me to send to your email, gimme your email address! =P

Guest christee8876

miss_vicky: you're welcome!

2100549: I'll message you my e-mail. I don't want everyone knowing it. haha

^ (^__^)

^ Anming and Yang Fan are cousins.

aish, really, mang, after looking at the pictures more closely, i see a resemblance. their eyes. C:

thank you very much. C:

is anming famous as well... or just a net idol kind of thing?

Guest sweetsweets2

^_^

been following this group since last yr when they first debuted -- I wonder, how do I buy their latest single? or more like where?

my favorite is duan!
:D

I think it's cute that they're dongbangshinki fans -- especially of yunho's, lol~

I've seen Duan do the mirotic dance with Gao Yu, hoho.
:lol:

Guest 2100549

^ maybe yesasia wil have it...but i'm not sure

I'm going to China in July so I'm going to buy it there =P (along with 10000000 other albums/EPs) lol

I don't mean to be an richard simmons or anything, but I'm just really curious...how much plastic surgery did some of these guys get (mainly Yan)? I mean honestly - MOST guys do not look the way they do...naturally. It's extremely rare.

Guest love_love_you

really ? An Ming and Zemeidao = cousins ? they do look kinda alike.

does anyone know where hit5 band are? like where specific in Beijing.

oh and also isnt Zemeidao and An ming used to be in MCC.cn thingy ? can someone tell me where that mcc place is.

Guest faithful2u

I don't mean to be an richard simmons or anything, but I'm just really curious...how much plastic surgery did some of these guys get (mainly Yan)? I mean honestly - MOST guys do not look the way they do...naturally. It's extremely rare.

Kidding right? some of their net photos are heavily photoshopped . If you see them on TV (like i have) , they look normal in the sense that their facial appearance aren't exaggerating.

^_^

been following this group since last yr when they first debuted -- I wonder, how do I buy their latest single? or more like where?

my favorite is duan!
:D

I think it's cute that they're dongbangshinki fans -- especially of yunho's, lol~

I've seen Duan do the mirotic dance with Gao Yu, hoho.
:lol:

haha duan and gaoyu are definitly fans... kept seeing them do yunho's part a lot i think.

usually, i really didn't think they actually liked them, but seeing this, i believe. haha.

anyways, for those that want to see.. here you go... this is the one that i saw, not sure about the one that sweetsweets2 saw.

it's like some here and there.

Guest pinkylily.

I don't mean to be an
richard simmons
or anything, but I'm just really curious...how much plastic surgery did some of these guys get (mainly Yan)? I mean honestly - MOST guys do not look the way they do...naturally. It's extremely rare.

i don't think any of them got plastic surgery; unless im wrong. but since they are net idols they do photoshop their pictures; so maybe that's what your seeing. but in videos they look just the same, minus the bright lighting and coloring, lol.

Guest aramar

None of them has done plastic surgery, I can tell plastic parts right away on someone's face.

Not all of their pictures are photoshop-ed either.

I checked Duan's blog and listened to the music he uploaded: most of them are Chinese singers like Khalil Fong, Lee Hom etc and Hit-5 songs with just 1 dbsk song.

Gao Yu: mixed of Khalil Fong, Justin Timberlake, Kat-tun

Yang Fan: Lady Gaga, Khalil Fong, Wang Lee Hom, Joanna Wang, Kattun, Boa, Dbsk, Big Bang

Guo Ziyu: Khalil Fong, JJ Lin, Wang Lee Hom and other Chinese singers, Maroon 5, Green Day, John Lennon, some other western singers, Hit-5 songs and 1 dbsk song.

Dong Yufeng: only 2 songs and he didn't update his blog the way others do. Only Utada Hikaru English songs.

So, I think they don't seem to be such a huge DBSK fans after all but most of them seem to like Khalil Fong ( an HK based r&b singer) and other Chinese singers and some western singers.

I watched a vid of Duan's fans asking him to dance the new Suju song sorry sorry, so, I think they tried to please the fans.

Guest kitkat_zaizai

being a tvxq fan and a new fan of hit-5

im really happy, hahaha

good thing, there's a soompi thread for them, i really find it hard in their chinese fansites, lol

Archived