Hot Boy Band : Hit-5 (handsome Idol Teenagers 5)

Guest Moonlight Bliss

Guest aramar

This what makes me like them more, they like different types of music ranging from chinese, western, korean and japanese singers and from pop, r&b, hip hop and rock..just like the kinda music we listen to, they r so one of us :D

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkylily.

okay well i did some searching and stuffs and stumbled upon a live singing thing, lolll~ usually their perfs are labeled as live but idk why they never seemed live to me o___o but anyways i know this is for sure live and they sound pretty good ;D <3

it starts around 1:00 and then it breaks into a HIT perf.

Guest aramar

They sound quite good but Duan sort of sang a bit earlier than the others before the chorus.

This is a vid of Gao Yu singing live before joining Hit 5:

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...8650&cid=14

It's a fancam, not the best quality and the loading might be a bit slow. Apparently he was a contestant of 'My show 2007' which was a talent competition in China.

This is a vid of the boys, no photoshop whatsoever, sorry, bad quality fancam but the boys still look hot as usual:

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...74128&cid=1

Guest love_love_you

none of them have done plastic surgery alright ? what's up with people these days....there's still something call natural beauty and yes they do have beauty and they also do look natural lol.

even though some said they look like those Anime characters but whatever. i think they all look cute and special in a way.

my fav = duan and yang fan. :wub:

Guest love_love_you

3746450_514x754.jpg3746448_320x418.jpg If u look closely u can tell where he used pts to edited the picture. but not a big deal anyway. still good looking

3746447_558x421.jpg

3746425_640x480.jpg

Guest pinkylily.

im not sure if these were ever posted by say u love me again shots:

01b166cddd81e2da0577f8ac65d8c6001241466119_full.jpg

f2272397622e14e521bb45bde37274721241466152_full.jpg

efa29677cc158e3f6ae8448d207f11261241466190_full.jpg

a4a7890afa99192524335ff9a75957451241466221_full.jpg

0e4e0a2d10cf68402c6a8749f95c2d701241466264_full.jpg

updates for gaoyu fans: ~

861c368f76b4178e73f3591881c51cf31242287455_full.jpg

51336e15129332331b8760a7217d88761242287457_full.jpg

updates for yufeng fans: ~

2d483604ae3a17a621b1b4f0cc4dbc1b1242040381_full.jpg

4729169d4d12a4c1109d2b3bf8a2be921242040383_full.jpg

29b8facc0986add9282f9d28bc7fc91e1242040385_full.jpg

he looks really japanese in the pics, lolll.

Guest aramar

none of them have done plastic surgery alright ? what's up with people these days....there's still something call natural beauty and yes they do have beauty and they also do look natural lol.

even though some said they look like those Anime characters but whatever. i think they all look cute and special in a way.

my fav = duan and yang fan. :wub:

LOL..I understand some kfans might think these type of faces are plastic but even though they r handsome, these kinda handsomeness r not rare to find in China (1.3 billion p anyone). I'm not saying plastic surgery doesn't exist in China but the rate is extremely low compared to China's neighboring countries ( hehe..you know which ones).

This is LIVE singing by Yang Fan and you can tell from fancam angle that his jaw is quite slim and sharp.

http://tieba.baidu.com/%D4%F3%C3%C0%B5%C0/...6515db6a349c03/

Guest aramar

GAO YU : a vid of him during 'My Show' competition before joining Hit5

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/s--mOyF4XJo/

0:20 his mom in his room

1:00 his school

1:27 he likes meat (cow) noodle soup

DUAN HUANGWEI

singing solo and LIVE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMRuNF9NC-8...feature=channel

FANS:

All Hit5 fans are called : 钻石= zuan si = DIAMOND

Duan Huangwei fans are called : 丫头蓝卫 = ya tou lan wei = Lan Wei girl or blue guard servant ??

Gao Yu fans are called : 奶瓶 = nai ping = baby's feeding bottle

Yang Fan fans are called : 繁星 = fan xing = a vast sky full of stars

Dong Yufeng fans are called : 芭芘 = ba pi = barbie doll

Guo Ziyu fans are called : 渝族水晶 = yu zu shui jing = crystal Yu(his name) clan/family

Duan's and Ziyu's fans name might need better English translation, anyone can help?

Guest kitkat_zaizai

thanks for the updates!!!!

when they will release the album?

or is it released already?

Guest kitkat_zaizai

i don't know if this is posted already

HIT-5 dancing NOBODY

another vid, but a pretty long one

HIT-5 with various perf

singing solo songs, dancing nobody, singing meteor rain

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/I5GZhXcI8yc/

^the vid their was focused at huangwei

that's it, the one who sang the part that i like was gaoyu... wahahahaha wahahahaha

Hello, fellow Hit-5 fans!

I actually discovered this band just this day. LOL.

I saw their video dancing to Wonder Girls' Nobody. Then I started looking for info's about them, but unfortunately, it's hard to find >__<

Then I saw their thread here on Soompi. XD

So far, I like David and Fan ^^,

Guest xoxoknlove

i have a question... what is the ethnicity of Hit-5

its not offensive or anything because a lot my friends say they have an accent when they are singing :\

Guest xxbobachan

^ They're Chinese? (if you're asking from which part, then I dunno) They have a more mainland China accent though.

I notice this a little too cause the Chinese that people speak in China is different (accent wise & some phrases) from that of Taiwan.

Guest fighting~!

its not offensive or anything because a lot my friends say they have an accent when they are singing :\

To me it's sort of like a little American accent...a lot of Mandarin singers like to do it, such as pronouncing "x" as "sh" and making "ah" sound like "a". But probably also because they're from mainland and not Taiwan.

Guest aramar

Hello, fellow Hit-5 fans!

I actually discovered this band just this day. LOL.

I saw their video dancing to Wonder Girls' Nobody. Then I started looking for info's about them, but unfortunately, it's hard to find >__<

Then I saw their thread here on Soompi. XD

So far, I like David and Fan ^^,

I check this channel on youtube for the video updates:

-officialhit5

But there r other channels dedicated to them, you can browse youtube.

Guest aramar

They are Han Chinese from Mainland China. Their accent is a mix of southern Chinese accent and slight northern Chinese (Yang Fan and Duan) when they speak and sing mandarin.

Guest kitkat_zaizai

that photo of gao yu with the tiles backgrounds, he looks like yunho... lol

i mean the way he pose.. lol

Guest aramar

The EP/mini album is released on May 20, I already asked someone to find out where fans outside China can buy their album. I'm waiting for the response.

They just attended Jie Jie Gao Sheng competition (5/23/09) against an indie group from Taiwan. Too bad fans can't vote, the juries would decide who stays who is out..but from what I read, this show would be a good opportunity for them to be known accross China no matter they win or loose and I don't know when this show would be aired on tv. Good luck to them!

I can't confirm, but this can be a vid. taken in Hunan before the competition, rehearsing maybe?

Maybe after this competition, they would start shooting a new MV.....cross fingers!

Their activity is kinda slower than Top Combine cause Top Combine got a strong backing (EE media - Hunan TV which is the biggest entertainment channel in China), while Hit 5 company (Fresh Music) is a new company. They need to tour China with just 2 singles at first to see the Chinese people reaction before launching a mini album (EP). Since China is huge, it took much longer and they had to sing songs from other artists in the beginning. Their route to succeed could be tougher than TC who got a big TV station backing, Hit5 counts on their fans I guess.

But just like Top Combine, Hit 5 also scored a high rating Happy Camp show ( one of the most popular entertainment show in China) in attracting tv viewers.

So, we got to wait with patience I guess. :D

Archived