Hot Boy Band : Hit-5 (handsome Idol Teenagers 5)

Guest Moonlight Bliss

Guest aramar

2 new pictures of HIT-5 and 3 old pictures of duan and izumiia ( click on the picture to get bigger view)

3857701_bigthumb.jpg 3857729_bigthumb.jpg 3857733_bigthumb.jpg 3857735_bigthumb.jpg 3857736_bigthumb.jpg

ooops forgot to write the post, the choreographer is the guy on the fist pic in red shirt and the one with the shades on the second pic. He is still 21 years old, so he is the same age as Ziyu.

This band is really using young people as part of their team..I luv it, it's so fresh..that's why their company is called Fresh Music.

what about Sir Barbie for DYF..

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2100549

ehh? sir barbie....??? lol

i like mister, "sir" sounds kinda old

hmm...what about barbie-boy? (just a thought...just a thought)

and omg!!! he's the choreographer? so young!!!!!

izumiia is in like over 20% of the pics :mellow: haha oh well

Guest love_love_you

thanks for the link (http://cfensi.wordpress.com/2009/05/31/hit...ndy-on-mix-box/)

Now I hated the judge dude even more.

feel bad for hit-5 i hope after this show, this will make them more stronger and better.

LOL, i like mister Gaga! HAHA

Guest faithful2u

^ They're Chinese? (if you're asking from which part, then I dunno) They have a more mainland China accent though.

I notice this a little too cause the Chinese that people speak in China is different (accent wise & some phrases) from that of Taiwan.

Not quite my TW friend, it seems that majority of Taiwanese think Mainland Chinese talk like Pekingese (Beijing) or Northern Chinese (accent with "er"). There are a lot...i mean a lot of dialects in Mainland alone (ex canton Chinese, Xiang Chinese, Gan Chinese, southwest mandarin, Pingese, Jin Chinese, Min Chinese, Guanxi-canton, and...etc *). I am from Fujian coast area (directly facing Taiwan) and we speak variety of Min Chinese (閩語), and people from southern Fujian (閩南) can understand and speak 台語 Taiwanese, we all have min accent which is same with TW. Most of Southern Chinese doesn't have "er" accent but straight lol. And YES It's really irritating to hear a northerner speak but i can manage. (hope no northerns here :x)

Anyway aside from accent explanation. I think most of the members are from Eastern China (Jiang Su, Anhui , Henan , Zhejiang).

Guest maydx93

They're pretty cute...but why are idol groups getting girlier and girlier by the minute?

LOL...

I find it funny how they're like fans of K-Pop...esp. DBSK and Big Bang....

Guest __XOXO

LOL, such sm fanboys, especially the 3 yunho lovers, HAHAS. this is way cute. the hwangwei / david is sooooo adorable, but i do admit they're girly looking. maybe they should learn from yunho's manlieness, no? :lol:

Guest aramar

LOL, such sm fanboys, especially the 3 yunho lovers, HAHAS. this is way cute. the hwangwei / david is sooooo adorable, but i do admit they're girly looking. maybe they should learn from yunho's manlieness, no? :lol:

nope, don't think so. The reason why I like Duan and other members are because they r boyish looking, pretty and tall.

I don't like a 20 years old who looks like 30, that's not manly to me..that's just OLD looking (no offense)

Not quite my TW friend, it seems that majority of Taiwanese think Mainland Chinese talk like Pekingese (Beijing) or Northern Chinese (accent with "er"). There are a lot...i mean a lot of dialects in Mainland alone (ex canton Chinese, Xiang Chinese, Gan Chinese, southwest mandarin, Pingese, Jin Chinese, Min Chinese, Guanxi-canton, and...etc *). I am from Fujian coast area (directly facing Taiwan) and we speak variety of Min Chinese (閩語), and people from southern Fujian (閩南) can understand and speak 台語 Taiwanese, we all have min accent which is same with TW. Most of Southern Chinese doesn't have "er" accent but straight lol. And YES It's really irritating to hear a northerner speak but i can manage. (hope no northerns here :x)

Anyway aside from accent explanation. I think most of the members are from Eastern China (Jiang Su, Anhui , Henan , Zhejiang).

I like northern accent better, they sound better in singing with a lot of 'sh' sounds

Guest love_love_you

" nope, don't think so. The reason why I like Duan and other members are because they r boyish looking, pretty and tall.

I don't like a 20 years old who looks like 30, that's not manly to me..that's just OLD looking (no offense)"

lol I totally agree with you!

Because of their girlishness and prettiness make them adorable, and people envy them.

But i wish yang fan + duan + dyf , should speak more and show themselves more. them wayyy to shy, and gao yu and guo ziyu always have to do the talking, feel bad for them.

Guest aramar

nope, don't think so. The reason why I like Duan and other members are because of their boyish looking, pretty and tall.

I don't like a 20 years old who looks like 30, that's not manly to me..that's just OLD looking (no offense)

I like northern accent better, they sound better in singing ..with a lot of 'sh' sounds

Guest kitkat_zaizai

OH MY GAD!!!

i missed gao yu's birthday!!!

i really thought it was feb 6 since the date was 02.06.1989

waaaaaaaaaaaaa

anyway, belated happy birthday to gao yu, hahahaha

anyway, with regards to that show

are there any eng subbed vids?

i can't understand mandarin since im filipino, hehehe

Guest 2100549

^ Here they are:

(扬帆)

你炫耀新男友送的LV包

哼~~YEAH 配合虚伪的外表

(高宇)

你想我怎么满足你的爱好

喔喔喔~~~别当我是那些泡泡 GIRL

(小峰)

宁愿相信爱Fortune你是真的

(郭子渝)

我不想轻视你廉价的爱

(小峰)

不要说这是你想要的生活

(郭子渝)

你傲慢和尊贵寒酸的寂寞

(CHORUS)

SAY U LUV ME AGAIN SAY U LUV ME AGAIN

SAY U LUV ME AGAIN 听多少遍也没感觉

SAY U LUV ME AGAIN 再大声我也听不见

不喜欢你这种自私自恋的GIRL 有多远闪多远 OH~~我不想再看见

无论说多少遍 我只是当你在表演

OH~~ OH~~ OH~~~ YEAH ~~ YEAH ~~

我只是当你在表演

OH~~ OH~~ OH~~~ oh oh OH ~~~

U Said U Luv me again

(董玉峰 高宇 )

我可以听着你没完没了的啰嗦 听你的难过陪你沉默

保护你像个英雄 买你想要的chanel lipstick 和你甜蜜小动作

所有的纪念日你 不需要提醒我都会清楚记得

(高宇 郭子渝)

U greedy girl SO不值得爱

Yeah 这次是真的? HUH ~~当我是小孩 uh?

请你快住口 and 请你走开

OH不要靠过来 well 我离开

(CHORUS)

SAY U LUV ME AGAIN 听多少遍也没感觉 帆

SAY U LUV ME AGAIN 再大声我也听不见 峰

无论说多少遍 我只是当你在表演

(段黄巍)

BABY I 喜欢你的Angel smile ~~ OH

烦恼着 你充满现实主义的眼~~ OH

真心话听不见 你偏爱大冒险

是在虚伪着什么 谁会比你爱的可怜

(郭子渝 段黄巍)

我拥有诚实的心 可靠的肩 温柔的眼

不要问何时出现 十项全男不会爱你我宁愿

每天坐在家里打电动 没时间陪你寂寞

你不是我的女王SO GET AWAY ,GET AWAY FROM ME

(CHOUS)

无论说多少遍 我只是当你再表演。

无论说多少遍 我只是当你再表演。

Guest hunnyy_x3

hi Diamonds~ i'm new to HIT-5 and i still don't know much about them yet D;

may I ask where I can find lyrics for their songs?

I've been looking for Say You Love Me Again lyrics, but i've found them now~ thanks 2100549 :]

but i'm looking for the other lyrics too like Dong Ai De Gu Du, etc ^^;;;

Also, they don't have purchasable CD's? i've been searching on yesasia, and nothing came up. Jw;]

thanks ;D

Guest cfensi

Btw, I like Gao Xiaochen, don't u think he would fit A-one better..sorry A-one fans, no offense but some A-one members aren't that attractive even though they r ok at singing. Plus, A-one got this strange system where they can add more members..so it's not impossible for GXC to be part of them. what do u think?

Gao Xiachen is too pretty for A-One, so image wise I thought he would have fit HIT-5 better. And also because I don't think Gao Xiaochen can dance (he's really tall) and he wouldn't be able to catch up to the rest of A-One, which I'm starting to see as more of a dance group now. *headdesks* Such a waste...A-One could sing Chinese minority ethnic songs very beautifully.

Hmm...I like how all the Chinese boybands so far all seem to have different styles.

You can watch the first part on cfensi: http://cfensi.wordpress.com/2009/05/31/hit...ndy-on-mix-box/

For more parts, just go on youtube

On the show, did anyone see that random dude with hit-5 (not the singaporean)? i think he was their manager (not sure though) O_o...he kinda creeped me out a little lol

Thanks for the plug julie.

I think you should be glad that the manager is kinda creepy. All the successful managers are.

Also, they don't have purchasable CD's? i've been searching on yesasia, and nothing came up. Jw;]

thanks ;D

I don't even think it's widely available in China yet.

I think really at this point the only one who's actually girly is Dong Yufeng (edit: who doesn't want to be girly?). Yang Fan is the least effeminate in my opinion. The rest all dress well. Duan Huangwei is my favorite style-wise.

Guest 2100549

Here are some more of the lyrics to Hit-5 songs:

I WANT U TO KNOW
L:过去的不想再追究 所有这些都足够
足够你我心痛很久 花时间去忘掉哀愁
过去的事太多荒谬 现在后悔了以后
也不能把这些都看透 却要假装已经抛在脑后

L1: (YEAH~~) (OH~~~~) 抛不开~~~~
H1:say U luv me again say U luv me again say U luv me again 抛不开~~~~
H2:say U luv me again say U luv me again say U luv me again 抛不开~~~~
L1: 你快离开 OH NO
H1:say U luv me again say U luv me again say U luv me again OH 爱~~~
H2:say U luv me again say U luv me again say U luv me again OH 爱~~~

L: u know u know~~~~~~~~~~~u better go u better go
I want U to know but U never know SO I~~~~~~~~OH oh~~~ go !to go to go to go to go to go
H1:I want U to know but U never know u know u know u know u know
I want U to know so U better go to go to go to go to go to go
H2:I want U to know but U never know u know u know u know u know
H3:I want U to know but U never know u know u know u know u know

DONG AI DE GU DU
坦诚对你诉说 被伤害的是我
是否应该用谎言去面对 或保持沉默
明明是深爱着 却只能隐藏我
明知是煎熬却只能承受 躲闪他不过
你转身 放开了我的双手
轻轻的对我说
叹息着 明知前面没有路
心却继续走着
你转身 就这样让你哭着
悄悄离开了我
叹息着 这缘分不会有结果
爱是如此的残酷
象曲折的曲目
渴望被懂得的幸福
不过是 懂得一种哦落寞孤独
每一次道别
是否都是诀别
Baby我早已经清楚
渴望被爱是因为懂爱的孤独
懂爱~~ 懂爱的孤独~~~

(RAP)你说我像个孩子 想照顾我一生一世
如果说我是锁 你就是我的钥匙
可我们的爱情故事像 一道数学公式
就算Einstein(爱因斯坦)在世他也无法解释
我给你我的诺言 换来了你的表演
我给你我的笑脸 你却没有给我时间
我的你的你的我的
孤独沉默成习惯了
你的我的我的你的
全部灰了碎了没了

SWEET DREAM
杨帆:(I wanna a sweet dream with you now)(爱原来如此奇妙~)
风轻轻拂过天,热闹的海边
被大家围着的你 那么自然我却红了脸
郭子渝:假装要躲很远,假装看不见
忍不住偷偷看你 却说不出简单的喜欢

合:每天都上演 同样的画面
段黄巍:最喜欢坐着和你聊天肩并肩
合:是否有交点 还是平行线
高宇:是否该假装我们有明天

合:everytime you come 只想跟你一起唱
郭子渝:爱的和弦停在这幸福乐章
合:everyday I want 牵着你手看夕阳
段黄巍:爱就在 目光交汇的方向(I wanna a sweet dream with you now)

董玉峰:香草味的阳光 洒在我身旁
每次你靠近一点 都像给我最甜美的糖
高宇:白天思念好忙 梦里也会欣赏
就像在童话书上 你微笑的靠在我肩膀

合:每天都上演 同样的情节
段黄巍:听你的专属铃声就会笑出来
合:不是平行线 一定有交点
郭子渝:那就是我们存在的明天

合:everytime you come 只想跟你一起唱
高宇:爱的和弦停在这幸福乐章
合:everyday I want 牵着你手看夕阳
段黄巍:爱就在 目光交汇的方向(I wanna a sweet dream with you now)
Rap:
不知道 爱 原来像黑森林蛋糕 味道如此美妙
我想藏起你的好 怕你转身走掉 自私的 抓住你的每个转眼和微笑
多分给我一点依赖好不好?疼你的愿望就不会在夜里睡不着
冬天的寂寞烦恼 夏天的无奈煎熬 你在这里 一切都被涂上甜蜜的味道

everytime you come (香草味的阳光)只想跟你一起唱
爱的和弦停在某个幸福乐章(给我最甜美的蜜糖)
everyday I want 牵着你手看夕阳
爱就在 目光交汇的方向
everytime you come (I wanna a sweet dream with you now)只想跟你一起唱
爱的和弦停在这幸福乐章
everyday I want (害羞~模样~)牵着你手看夕阳[/codebox]

HAHA...yeah, all managers that are sucessful are creepy =P

Guest cfensi

I'll tell you the highlights. I feel like no one is going to sub that until they get way more famous, and that's not happening anytime soon. Or maybe ever.

*sigh* and It'd be hypocritical of me not to help after I keep getting frustrated at Chinese people for not subbing their own things enough. Plus i liked the interviewer, and this was one of their best interviews. She made the atmosphere comfortable, and she actually sounded interested in what they had to say. She picked on people, but got a lot of info out of them. Yang Fan actually volunteered info and sang part of one of their songs solo.

So the gist/highlights (I have no idea how to sub)

They talk about the EP, and how much they would rank it:

Gao Yu - 90 , 10% left for improvement (host says he is too modest)

Guo Ziyu - 95

Dong Yufeng - 99, what Gao Xiaosong (CMO at Jie Jie Gao Sheng) gave them and everyone laughs

Guo Ziyu says everyone got really excited after hearing the two songs, their choreographer did too and immediately got to work, and Gao Yu started practicing right away.

The two electronic songs, I Want You to know and Say You Love Me Again they decided as a group (the five of them) they want to film as part 1 and part 2, two MVs with one story. They will be involved creatively in the story.

The host makes an interesting statement - she feels that Top Combine appeals to the 90ers and HIT-5 appeals to the 80ers. Which confuses everyone because they are mostly born in the 90s. HIT-5 sings they want to appeal to everyone, but the slow song Dong Ai De Gu Du probably fits the 80ers best. Duan likes that song best because he likes romance songs.

Dong Yufeng is unhappy with his tall looks because it makes people think he needs protecting, but he likes to do things by himself. He wants to get fatter. Yang Fan wants to get fatter too. The host asks Yang Fan if he has the same reaction from people and Yang Fan says not the way Dong Yufeng does.

Dong Yufeng says when he goes to the places where you can bargain on clothing prices vendors see him they think he's a rich kid and try to raise the price really high, but he's thrifty so he laments that.

They plan on releasing a photobook. Soon. :sweatingbullets:

That's from part 1 and 2 on youtube. I don't know if I have time to do the rest.

Guest aramar

I think they get better in the interview, more lively and funnier. They are more comfortable and act like themselves.

The interviewer asked what they do when they get home after work...they answered: shower, internet (online), sleeping

DYF=mister Barbie wants to gain weight cause people thinks he looks more and more like a girl and he thinks he should gain weight to look more manly.

The interviewer said both YF and mr B got small face (v shape- girl shape)so they look a bit girly, but YF said he and mr B r not the same, he said people never thought of him as a girly person even though he is skinny and has a small face.

YF talked more over here and he said people is worried cause he is too thin, but he actually eats a lot (but still skinny). He doesn't (like) to speak, but he likes sports (ohhh manly YF) like basketball.

The 2 diamonds (fans) asked whether they would act in an idol drama, Ziyu said they are waiting for the right script that will suit HIT5 style. and Gao Yu (while eating) answered that both diamonds can join them and act in the drama together.

Guest kitkat_zaizai

^ that was so sweet, hahaha, want to be with gao yu, lol

nah, i hope their album will be available at yesasia

and a photobook? waaaa

i hope the china town here in our country will have their goodies, hahaha

Guest love_love_you

I'll tell you the highlights. I feel like no one is going to sub that until they get way more famous, and that's not happening anytime soon. Or maybe ever.

*sigh* and It'd be hypocritical of me not to help after I keep getting frustrated at Chinese people for not subbing their own things enough. Plus i liked the interviewer, and this was one of their best interviews. She made the atmosphere comfortable, and she actually sounded interested in what they had to say. She picked on people, but got a lot of info out of them. Yang Fan actually volunteered info and sang part of one of their songs solo.

So the gist/highlights (I have no idea how to sub)

They talk about the EP, and how much they would rank it:

Gao Yu - 90 , 10% left for improvement (host says he is too modest)

Guo Ziyu - 95

Dong Yufeng - 99, what Gao Xiaosong (CMO at Jie Jie Gao Sheng) gave them and everyone laughs

Guo Ziyu says everyone got really excited after hearing the two songs, their choreographer did too and immediately got to work, and Gao Yu started practicing right away.

The two electronic songs, I Want You to know and Say You Love Me Again they decided as a group (the five of them) they want to film as part 1 and part 2, two MVs with one story. They will be involved creatively in the story.

The host makes an interesting statement - she feels that Top Combine appeals to the 90ers and HIT-5 appeals to the 80ers. Which confuses everyone because they are mostly born in the 90s. HIT-5 sings they want to appeal to everyone, but the slow song Dong Ai De Gu Du probably fits the 80ers best. Duan likes that song best because he likes romance songs.

Dong Yufeng is unhappy with his tall looks because it makes people think he needs protecting, but he likes to do things by himself. He wants to get fatter. Yang Fan wants to get fatter too. The host asks Yang Fan if he has the same reaction from people and Yang Fan says not the way Dong Yufeng does.

Dong Yufeng says when he goes to the places where you can bargain on clothing prices vendors see him they think he's a rich kid and try to raise the price really high, but he's thrifty so he laments that.

They plan on releasing a photobook. Soon. :sweatingbullets:

That's from part 1 and 2 on youtube. I don't know if I have time to do the rest.

haha thanks for the translation ^^.

yeah i was surprised when yang fan actually talk more than usual, but this time gao yu talk less lol.

Archived