Who has the most annoying voice when they sing?

Guest knockblock

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LaurenLCD

Every single person in SNSD. Yes, even Taeyeon. She sounds nice (*shrugs*), but most of the time it's like she just sings on autopilot. Zero emotion.

CL from 2ne1: Her voice untouched is (nasal in a Lisa Left Eye way, but) pretty good, but Lawd, slap on the autotune and it is grating to listen to in excess. Hated (still do to some extent) most of ToAnyone's (the CD) dance tracks when I first heard them.

Kanye West: Who lied to him and said that he could sing, as flat and whiney as he is?

James Blunt: Has he just hit puberty? His voice cracks endlessly.

Akon, Sean Kingston, Iyaz, and any voices like theirs.

Miley Cyrus, and anyone from Disney (Vanessa's okay, I guess) including Hilary, Lindsay, Britney, Jessica (was she in Disney?)... I think that's it.

Nicki Minaj... ugh.

4Minute: Autotune is not their friend. Please stop using it. Stop making them sing in their higher registers. They're clearly not suited for high pitched cutesy songs.

Ke-dollar sign-ha

Lil' Wayne... good God.

Sohee: I love her (voice and all) honestly, but I don't like that she's forced to do cutesy high parts simply cause she's pretty. Let her sing in her natural (lower) range Mr. Park.

Anyone ever hear of Sori? She's not bad, but she makes me think of Ke-dollar sign-ha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ1Ja7RNwJo&fmt=35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM8E1gAYYeE&fmt=35&fmt=35 (from 2:10-16: nice)

I think I picked the wrong time to find out about her... -_-;; Her voice isn't bad, but it sounds like she's only singing 1-3 notes the entire time, or maybe that's just her high register. I need to find her earlier work before I judge.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest woaini715

miley cyrus and kesha hands down.

but i think kesha is worst...her tunes are just catchy. she's auto-tuned to hell.

miley cyrus just doesn't have vocal talent whatsoever.

miranda cosgrove, victoria justice (sound like generic teeny boppers who can't hit the highs or create tunes worth a damn to listen to).

leighton meester-stick to acting, hon. that song with robin thicke was...ick.

ANGELABABY :wacko: if you saw that "concert" of hers, you'd know what i mean...

JUSTIN BEIBER.

taylor swift (atleast when she's live)

lindsay lohan

girlicious

PCD (or maybe it's just nicole..."name a girl besides nicole, i dare you!"-perez hilton)

the pack of disney rats (except for demi lovato)

hayden panetierre. stop it girl. she sounds constipated, no wonder why her "singer career" never took off.

lil wayne

ashlee simpson

iyaz (the worst part is that stupid "replay" song is stuck in my head

sean kingston (if you don't know, his accent is FAKE)

heidi (from the hills)

(btw, i like this thread LOL)

Guest adaytodiefor

4minute gayoon and jiyoon! I hate both their voices! Sad to say I even like hyunahs annoying voice.

Selena gomez! She should just stick to acting, then again I hate her acting.

Katy perry! Sorry but this woman sucks at singing.. esp live~

Kesha! Does she even know what she's singing or more like saying?

Taylor swift! I get that you write about boys in your songs, but come on woman! Is that all you can do?! Borrrrring.

Snsd Tiffany! I never like that chick and still don't same goes for her voice too.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek >-<

Nikki Minaj her singing is better than her rapping.

Kanye West for sure- have you heard him singing in JYJ's Ayy Girl? OMG it was horrible, it was enough that he had a rap part, but actually singing as well- leave that to the JYJ trio pls.

LOL...I hope he wasn't seriously singing, I actually liked it though, it was fun trying to imitate him.

Guest asianascanbe

MILEY CYRUS MILEY CYRUS MILEY CYRUS MILEY CYRUS

Must I go on? -.- that girl has such an annoying voice! I don't even get how she became a 'singer'...whatever, she has SOME fans. She's got to be singing something people like...

Rihanna(that's your name~) I'm sorry, but she sings out through her nose and it's just annoying. I've never heard her sing What's My Name until a few days ago, because all I heard was Erika David's on Youtube & fell in love with the song. I refused to listen to Rihanna. I love her songs, but her voice...

Yeah, I have to agree with the disney actors. Selena...I just can't see you do anything else beside acting. -.-

KESHA. That...no. can you even call that singing? It's like she's just talking, and the autotune puts her in sync for her...is this what people call music nowadays?

Guest kayana20

Rihanna when she opens her mouth I feel I am going to lose an eardrum. I don't like to hate on people for messing up but she just makes me cringe.

miley cyrus hands down.

I think her singing voice is OK, but her talking voice... :x I just turned on Disney channel one day and I hear her talking SO LOW. I think it was a Hannah Montana movie and she was being interviewed... Man... her voice freaked me out because it was SOOOO LOW. Lower than usual. 

Guest duckbutt'

Right now:

Taylor Swift - AGHH CANT STAND HER RIGHT NOW. No talent, I don't really understand if her fans actually like her music, or just like her?

Nikki Minaj - Her rapping is better than her singing I think. When she makes it all high and girly, it makes me want to rip my ears out.

Kesha - She will always have an annoying voice to me. ALWAYS. -.-

Guest atlanteay

Everyone in SNSD except Taeyeon and Tiffany

Nicki Minaj

Rihanna (after awhile)

James Blunt

Pink recently

Kesha

Most Korean girl groups that go for the cute/12yr old style

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mirasnsd94

keisha for me. ayumi hamasaki's voice also annoying..

and others are wg's sohee, haelim..haelim is good at rap,but singing??no!!

kara's hara,snsd's hyoyeon n yoona,2ne1,2pm (except junho),changmin 2am, niel's teentop..

it's just my opinion,don't bash me..^^

Guest -khunnie

kpop celebrities who try to act cute when they sing. they sound better when they sing like normal human beings .__. it really annoys me.

Guest vanillax33

chad kroeger from nickelback and any rock bands with harsh/husky sounding vocalists.

shakira. i hate her signature singing(?), if you know her songs you know what i mean.

possibly SNSD (sorry SNSD fans :()

Archived