[drama 2005] Hardtack Teacher & Star Candy 건빵선생과 별&#49

Guest coreana

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest racheal

i love this drama too...its funny and romantic its a must watch show!!!!!i really love kim da hyun... ^_^ V he really attracts me especially when he smile =P

Guest rainz*gurl

m watchin it on ntv7 too.. ^_^ up to eps 10 today i think?

how many eps in total?

n is there any summary bout it?

may i knoe who ends up with who in the end?

Guest angelkiki04

im just wondering...

ive been wanting to watch this for a while now...

are their any dling links?

or is any sites showing them?

i know youtube doesnt have them..

thanks!

Guest jinjooshii

i havent watched this and glad its on soompi but whats the very last epi that this drama ends

Guest none0000

can someone be so kind uploading episode 8 and up for me?? my computer does not allow me to download the drama through clubbox. thank you very much.

Guest icepeachii

i'm up to ep. 13 already~!! I've watched many korean dramas and this is one of the few enjoyable series that i really likeee!!! Must watch!!! i can't believe this thread is so unpopular =(

anyway, ppl who want to watch this series.. i dl from http://clubbox.co.kr/xiaomao123

it's chinese subbed though... so u guys may have to go find the english subtitles on d-addicts or smth~!!

Another MAJOR attraction of this series is Gong Yoo <333 My god.. He's SOOO HOT! and funny !!!! and cute!!!!!

Is it true that GHJ was Bi ex-girlfriend?

yeah that was what i heard a few years back... coz they met on the set of Sangdoo, Let's go to school! and apparently they went to the states together or smth like that... and GHJ took a break from showbiz and they went to the film festival together... Maybe just rumours? 0 . 0;;

I dun know this movie what this story? :huh:

U can read the 1st page of this thread... Coreana made a very good synopsis on this drama... :)

Guest wackygurl89

hey,can anyone tell me where can i get every episode synopsis.. I love this show so much but sometimes I miss it on TV.. so now i wanna read back and c what happened.. Can u help me pls????

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chrys_lee

hey everyone..it took me quite long to look for this!! :phew: i've been searching high and low... i wonder why it is called biscuit teacher & star candy in malaysia.. it's goin to be the final episode soon!! can't wait to see wat happens!! kim da hyun doesn look cute anymore after he came back fr studyin overseas!! at first i didn lik the stars in this show but after watchin more and more, i grew to lik them even more!! they are just so cute!! i liked it when GY spent the whole night decorating GHJ's front gate with flowers!! it was so sweet!! and he kept rescuing her.. where did Rong Ai jie act in before? she looks very familiar but i can't figure out where she acted in!! :sweatingbullets: i hope it ends soon as school is starting soon! and i don't want to miss the last episode!! :blush: i lik the songs too!! it's really nice!! are there any websites where i can get more pictures and download more songs? because the ones i've been to weren't really good.. and by the way, how do u insert pictures that u've saved in your computer? cuz i want to post some pictures here...

~chrystal~ ::DU-rian::

Guest bloopy_babo

I had loved this drama!!! It got my love for Gong Yoo started. I think the first time I was wowed by him was the hospital scene where he is dancing on the top of the counter while the sprinklers were going off.

hey everyone..it took me quite long to look for this!! :phew: i've been searching high and low... i wonder why it is called biscuit teacher & star candy in malaysia.. it's goin to be the final episode soon!! can't wait to see wat happens!! kim da hyun doesn look cute anymore after he came back fr studyin overseas!! at first i didn lik the stars in this show but after watchin more and more, i grew to lik them even more!! they are just so cute!! i liked it when GY spent the whole night decorating GHJ's front gate with flowers!! it was so sweet!! and he kept rescuing her.. where did Rong Ai jie act in before? she looks very familiar but i can't figure out where she acted in!! :sweatingbullets: i hope it ends soon as school is starting soon! and i don't want to miss the last episode!! :blush: i lik the songs too!! it's really nice!! are there any websites where i can get more pictures and download more songs? because the ones i've been to weren't really good.. and by the way, how do u insert pictures that u've saved in your computer? cuz i want to post some pictures here...

~chrystal~ ::DU-rian::

Come HERE it's a local forum for this drama...there's a lot of pics and videos in it :lol:

Guest love_jesus

i wish thered be direct links for this drama too. even though ive watched it on tape already, iv wanted to watch it again !! taein is the perfect character too. i love himm <3

Archived