[drama 2005] Hardtack Teacher & Star Candy 건빵선생과 별&#49

Guest coreana

Guest chrys_lee

Come HERE it's a local forum for this drama...there's a lot of pics and videos in it

hey wyen.. :D thanks for informing me bout that forum :lol: ... but the page can't b displayed.. wat happened to it? is it still there?

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cynkawahara

Does anyone know which clubbox i could go to that i can download this drama from?

I d/led it at the Japanese Guy's CB. Should still be there. Also, if you need subs go to d-addicts.com. They have it subbed up to Ep.13. Happy Downloading!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sungified

I just started watching this drama and already I feel in love with it. So there are only 16 episodes to this drama, right? The subber at d-addicts, are they still going to continue subbing or did they quit? If so, anyone have the subtitles for episode 15 and 16? Please and thank you!

Guest vivajane

an anybody tell more about jung kyung woon, da guy who act as choi chang il, da one who eventually ended become a male model.....it's so hard to info bout him:(..... HE'S SO KEWT!!!!!!! :P :P:P

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haneul<3

ahhhh! i think it's such a shame that this thread only has 5 pages and that this drama is so underrated... =(

i'm just watching it right now, and it's really, really good. I rented 5 videos with 2 episodes in each tape and gosh, I can't stop watching.

i just watched the scene where tae in confessed his love for bori. <3333333 eee! it made me squeal! :D I think it's up there in my list of unforgettable-just-squeal-worthy kdrama moments.

seriously people should check this drama out xD

GONG YOO LOOKS AMAZING :blush: :w00t::D:P^_^

Guest lalaithx

I love this DRama! I love when TAe In (Gong Yoo). He is so streaming hot! This drama is Awesome! It made me laughed my head off until i fall off my chair.

Guest haneul<3

I finished this drama && by golly gosh, it was great <3

Seriously one of my favorites! I can't believe it's so underrated!!

People need to check out this more!

Does any one know where I could get screencaps for this drama?

Guest aalhl

This drama was shown on our local TV channel 2 months ago.. and I love it the moment I start watching. Very fast paced story and funny too. This is the drama that makes me fall in love with Gong Yoo.. he's not only hot, but very sweet and romantic the same time. Awww... simply love the rose arch he made for Kong Hyo Jin.... :) :blush: :rolleyes: Simply makes my heart melts..

Guest haneul<3

This drama was shown on our local TV channel 2 months ago.. and I love it the moment I start watching. Very fast paced story and funny too. This is the drama that makes me fall in love with Gong Yoo.. he's not only hot, but very sweet and romantic the same time. Awww... simply love the rose arch he made for Kong Hyo Jin.... :) :blush: :rolleyes: Simply makes my heart melts..

I agree with you aalhl. I fell in love with Gong Yoo when watching the drama. He was so perfect <3

Romantic, Sweet, HOT, Sexy, mmmhmmm, you get the idea (;

The stories about Na Bo Ri's students are so touching <3 The way Bori cares for her students is greeat too.

I seriously love, love, LOVE this drama ;]

Guest love_jesus

hm :[ looks like all posts have been cut back a bit. is okay ^^ ill repost the pics that i put up.

Sample_Pic_16.jpg

cogiaogangster8.jpg

park taein <3

af2210b8.jpg

hehe extra

credit:asianfanatic.forum

Guest aalhl

thanks love_jesus for the caps <3

i will say this over & over,

I LOVE THIS DRAMA.

ya.. isn't that rose arch beautiful? Anyway, there is no word I can say for this drama but I love it!!! And becoz of this drama, I fell madly in love with Gong Yoo.... :blush: This drama is a must for those Gong YOo fans out there!

BTW, I notice that some of my post was gone becoz of the data corruption. So, I'm putting up the YouTube URL again for this drama (with english subtitles) for those who do not wish to download it.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=acquiller

She still haven't finished uploading all the episodes yet but she's still doing it..

Anyway, I would love it if somebody can upload the drama to a Non-CB link.. Thanks.

Guest soutsada7

can someone upload this drama in a non-clubbox link??

I haven't seen this drama yet, but will dl from japaneseguy's cb asap and I will hardsub the episodes. I'll post up the links here as soon as I get them done ^_^. Gong Yoo is a hottie :wub:

Archived