Guest coreana

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest icepeachii

i enjoyed the first episode......clubbox is not workign for me atm... =/

anyone know where i can watch on youtubeee??? Thankssss~

i think this drama is kinda under-rated............... i dont know about the rest of the episodes, but i found ep. 1 HILARIOUSSSS...

Guest boonorbane

i agree! i watched only 2 episodes of this on xing kong and it was good. i was really surprised when i also read that it's one of the worst dramas of 05. i love the subplots too where they solve each student's problem.

Guest icepeachii

im up to epi 10... still going good!!! ^________^ i can't believe that this thread only has 3 pages =/ oh well... gong yoo is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest yokemun

My country's national Tv are showing this series...

ahhh... i love it...

is so funny and cute....

only up to epi 2 now...

i'll watch finished this series!!!!!

eheheh

Guest thesarahchong

For me, the first couple episodes dragged and was not up to my expectation. Of course it was a bit predictable, but in the end, it turned out to be something far more better than a lot of people make it out to be. Very enjoyable watch, and the casting was pretty good. Or maybe it's just because I really like Gong Yoo and Gong Hyojin. It's lighthearted, but it's got it's sad parts, and all in all, pretty good (:

I watched this drama after a few weeks of watching Romance (KJW-KNH). So I guess the whole teacher-student relationship thing is somewhat fresh in my mind. I didn't really like the drama. But I found the drama cute too. It was alot better then some others.

Guest ucu_niza

i'm currently watching this drama on NTV7. Hope it is a nice story. can someone upload more photo or cap scene from this drama... :D

Guest sleep_walkerz

hahahha....now its popular in malaysia....(yahoo)

yea....i can say its very funny too.....'

i still can believe that it was voted as the worst drama...

this drama attract my attention immidiatly......ghj is so damn funni...

...i think its better than alot of drama.....( better than some drama voted as 'best' drama)...

Guest shabashindy

Does anyone know what GHJ is up to these days? I miss the type of characters she plays in tv. Her sassiness rocks. Did she make something with Bi before? I saw a pic of them on her cywold http://www.cyworld.com/mariekkong ..

yeah sanddooyah hak gyo ga jah :]

or like i thik its traslated it lets go to school?

Guest makemyday

Does anyone know what GHJ is up to these days? I miss the type of characters she plays in tv. Her sassiness rocks. Did she make something with Bi before? I saw a pic of them on her cywold http://www.cyworld.com/mariekkong ..

she's going to be in a movie called "birth of a family"

with um tae woong and bong tae gyu

and yes, she was in a drama with bi :)

called "sangdoo, lets go to school"

an AWESOME drama. i'd definitely recommend it

Guest dadedum

^ oh yes how the heck could i forget? i watched it some time ago, i dunno what i was thinking.. i remember her pairing up with Yang dong-gun and Gong yoo but completely forgot about sangdoo. thnx for reminding me. :P

Archived