[drama 2005] Hardtack Teacher & Star Candy 건빵선생과 별&#49

Guest coreana

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jinandjuice

Although the ratings didn't show it, I actually really really liked this drama.

It was so cute.

Gongyoo was the perfect boyfriend :) And Gong Hyojin deserved him!

Guest chubby_low

I had watched all episodes of the drama.

Begining GHJ was in love with her Art Teacher since her high schools.

GHJ had became a teacher of her former high school, as a teacher's role, she doesn't know that she's in love with GY until the day before the wedding with the Art teacher, she realized that GY was the one that she loves...In between, there's a lot of disagreement from other people due to both of them were teacher and student relationships... :blush:

Although the Art Teacher also in love with GHJ, but his love not as deep as GY's love toward to GHJ

(This is my view only.... :) )

I liked the ending because both of them managed to get together after going through many obstacles.

Finally, they received good blessing by others. ;)

Cheers..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest funky_bratz

Finally found the forum for this on soompi. This drama is currently my obsession, and I just have to post something about it!!!! Totally crazy over it. I have to listen to the OST like once everyday. My head pounds if I do not. Lol.

Now, I am on episode 6, and so far, it has been great. Generally, this show is not a mind-blowing one, but there are just so many little sub-stories that I am totally in love with it. My focus is not on the love triangle, but rather the many students Bori finally buys over with time. It reminds me of this Japanese drama, "My Teacher is A Gangster", onli this one is more interesting cos it's longer and it is waaaaaaaaaaaaay exaggerated.

Let me name this things I like about this serial:

1) I love the Principal who plays a Janitor too

2) I love the boy (ooops, cannot remember his name) who hangs out with Tae-Ren's clique. He thinks that the whole world is in love with him, and he is hilarious.

3) I love it when they clarify with the viewers that several scenes were embellished. The disco-dancing (in episode 3) was funny!

4) I love the fact that the show does not put characters in black-white light. Tae-Ren's father may appear like a tyrant, but he is also a nice person (cos he helped in an operation of that little girl at minimal costs.) Even Zhen-Ma (that girl who is supposed to be 'evil') has her predicament, and is not as 'bad' as one deem her to be.

There are so many more things I love about this show!

Ermmm... one question. Why the title "Biscuit teacher, Star Candy"? Are they mere nicknames with my basis? Or is it a korean thing?

Guest renni72

From all the comments posted here, this drama seemed interesting and above average but I read in one of the Soompi posts that it was listed as one the the Top 10 Worst dramas of 2005!

I luv this drama!! He is really very devoted to the biscuit teacher.. Anyone can upload the NG parts of this show? I guess it will be funny to watch that!!! any ideas how's Gong yoo doing now?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pink-sh_09

I luv this drama!! He is really very devoted to the biscuit teacher.. Anyone can upload the NG parts of this show? I guess it will be funny to watch that!!! any ideas how's Gong yoo doing now?

I think this drama is OK... but Gong Yoo is really sweet and hot in here... and of coz I love Gong HyoJin actings.. esp. in Sang Doo let's go to school...

There will be a new drama coming up for Gong Yoo.. and he will pair up with Sung Yuri... the title of the drama is "San Francisco"... I think it will start airing in May this year... can't wait for that... :P

If you want to see more info on this.. you can go to the link below:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=35161

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys....subtitle for eps. 4 of "Hello My Teacher" is out at D-Additcs.com

S.O.S Fansubs Team are looking for :

1. Translator: KOREAN / CHINESE / JAPANESE

2. Webmaitainer / Graphic Designer

Please come and support them....the more members, the faster

the sub. will be release!

THANKS! :D

Guest LAZ11XADR11

does anyone have this drama on their clubbox or knows where i could dl this?? please i really want to watch this drama

Guest Da Xing Di

^i found it on bom000's clubbox...but you need to be a member on that clubbox to actually download (but i think it worth it, has so many dramas)

(clubbox.co.kr/bom000)

Guest clride

2) I love the boy (ooops, cannot remember his name) who hangs out with Tae-Ren's clique. He thinks that the whole world is in love with him, and he is hilarious.

Absolutely, loved him too!

• 2 weeks later...

oh my...this drama is so good....i have to watch it everyday..all my favorite parts....i love gong yoo too....he' s the main reason.. can't wait to see him in more part as the main guy...him and the teacher are really cute and the story line is good too...

he cries well and has the cutest expressions...

where can i get good english subtitles? i got a version but not good subtitles...

Guest shorti330

this drama is sooo cute! i found another clubbox with it, you dont need a password. (clubbox.co.kr/naynay123)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest graaceisdork

this drama is sooo cute! i found another clubbox with it, you dont need a password. (clubbox.co.kr/naynay123)

does anyone know where i can download this drama? preferably high quality with clubbox.

clubbox.co.kr/naynay123 has one but it doesn't work :/

i love this drama!!!!

Gong yoo rocks!!!!

it had so many cute scenes....

one of my favorites....towards the end..hewas in her class and acting so silly but so darn cute!!!!

a funny note; when he was crying after he threw her a wedding shower...he was crying so sad but they had to play some circus song that ruined the moment...

Guest atreyu112

this is my ultimate favorite drama!!!!!!!

well one of my ultimate favorite dramas....... :sweatingbullets:

I am currently watching tis drama and i think Gong Yoo is HOT HOT and Gong Hyo Jin is hillarious and funny.. i enjoyed watching her acting.. do u guys know what is her next drama?

Guest Da Xing Di

^can i ask where you got the drama from? cause the clubboxes where i found them somehow doesn't work...like i start the downloading and it's always 0% or goes up to 5kb/sec, but then froze again...and it just won't download...but i so wanna see it-.-

Guest chunu

U can this drama subtitle at D-Addicts.com

we got 1-6 out already. Please join our team to help

sub. We need:

Translator: chinese / korean

U can PM me at D-Addicts.com under chunu

thanks!

Guest love_jesus

From all the comments posted here, this drama seemed interesting and above average but I read in one of the Soompi posts that it was listed as one the the Top 10 Worst dramas of 2005!

was it really rated like that? i cant believe it. i absolutely loved how lighthearted and cute this drama was. gong hyojin is an excellent actress and she plays a great teacher role (also seen in 상두야 학교가자 - lets go to school sangdoo, which is also a very good drama ;) but above all i loved the characer tae-in (gongyoo) ^^ i admit it was slow in places when they kept involving the different student's lives and how the teacher was always helping them, but the love between gonghyojin and gongyoo was so adorable. its not the greatest drama but i definitly enjoyed it. i think people who like these easygoing, light dramas will probably like this one. ^_____^ also, gongyoo is coming out in another drama around in may 2006 w/ sung yuri so please support him in this one (어느 멋진 날- one fine day) ^^ 고마워요 (thanks) <3

Archived