Popular Drama, Full House Gets A Sequel

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good drama shouldnt have sequel. it will KILL the show. SERIOUSLY

and i think Bi schedule is way too busy for him to return to small screen in anytime soon. he got his company, trainees, movies line-up, dramas, music, etc. the boys is way too busy rite now trying to get back to his music career

HyeKo is doin drama now, who's know what's her next proj will be. FH hasnt finalize anything yet. I hope non of Bi nor Kyo back to the sequel. just creat new storyline for FH

Look @ Goong S example

Guest cyber~kiel

Aww, if there's no SHK + Bi, then I don't think I'm going to watch it. =[

dont be so rude... try watching it for a few tries instead.. hehehe

well i love bi & shk but

i love f4 too... hehehe, especially Vic Zhuo & Jerry Yan

thats ridiculous. a sequel with only either bi or song hye gyo?! O_O

this is going to be interesting. ahah. and a member from F4? i'm questioning what the plots going to be like. lol

Guest SweetSerein

awwww we cant have both beautiful characters? that's a bummer...most likely its going to be shg with vaness. i pick hottie jerry though. :P he's my fav.

Guest renjitehsmex

thats STUPID.

it won't be FULL HOUSE unless the both of them star as

the lead roles again.

wow seriously like why don't you give other actors / actresses a chance? who knows, maybe one of the f4 might BE BETTER THAN RAIN?!?!?!?!

i hate people who keeps saying these kind of things IT WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT BOTH OF THEM BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Guest chubzzy

FULL HOUSE wouldn't be the same without both Bi and SHG... though i am not a fan of SHG but the 2 of them have great chemistry in that series!

i got this feeling which f4 it will be though.... but i am not sure how accurate my feelings are though so i'll just let news reveal themselves eventually.

Guest fallenframes

if they're not having both return... it won't really be a sequel.

if they want to work off the first to make a second, call it a spin-off.

Archived