Popular Drama, Full House Gets A Sequel

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest justlovely12

ahh that's so awesome! i just hope that the sequel wont kill full house's reputation.. sequels dont usually have a good name for living up to it's previous drama. and F4!! totally love them. my first boy band :D but OMFG what happened to them :blink: esp vanness D: he was my fav.

Guest manlytoe

they should bring the both of them back!

seriously! i think that way it'll be worth watching.

plus there's gonna be a whole thing about if the new person was as good as bi/shg whoever gets choosen to come back.

but anyways, this'll be a must watch either way.

Guest pinkylily.

how would it be the sequel if rain and Song HyeKyo arn't going to be the main leads? isnt that just going to be like a whole new drama?

if they do choose someone from F4 i hope its vanness; kekekeke~

but seriously you can have the SEQUEL without rain and shk as leads :wacko:

Guest flyxme.

hmm its probably gonna be jerry yan or vanness

even though its not the same without rain and SHK

i'm still looking forward to it :D

Guest suju-cutie

WOW.. idk.. wats gonna happen ..but.. Y NOT BOTH OF in the MOVIE..SO FAN..WEL BE MORE HAPPY..AND WELL WATCH IT..THE ONLY REASON WE WATCH ITS BECAUSE OF BOTH OF THEM..OMG.. well we'll see wats gonna happen...

Guest XTINE__

WHAT!? i'm super stoked, but i have a feeling it won't be as good as the original though.. (but then again, sequels aren't usually as good as the originals).. but, duuude, only one or the other? there is no full house without BOTH Rain and SHK.. how are we supposed to deal w/ a storyline w/ only one of them?? :(

Guest virvir111

this drama is korea-japan-chinese drama.. so basically its all mixed...

i dont really know about this,, cuz dramas that had japan-korea,,korea-china NEVER got popular or gained good ratings in korea..

Guest soulremix.

A SEQUELLL? No way :o

I love Full House <3

But only one of them gets to come back? That's no fair.

It needs to have both of them :/

How legit is this news? O.O

I don't think Rain will participate since doesn't he have Four Seasons or something with Jeon Ji Hyun?

Guest vannachoong91

Why are they not starring together???

I like both of them in it...

But I'm still looking forward to this sequel..

I wonder who is the guest star...

I hope is Jerry Yan..

i know i'll watch it because shk is there. but to love it as much as i loved and still love fullhouse, nah it would be hard! bikyo should be there. not just kyo or just bi. fullhouse won't be fullhouse if not both will be there!

I'd rather see either of them than only one of them, since all the hype on full house was because of (besides the plot) Rain and Song hye Kyo.

I love F4 in meteor garden, but i don't like the dramas they starred in after that. either way i think this will be interesting to watch.

Vic looks bad with blue hair, what was he thinking?

Guest Atmosphere.

wow im actually surprised cause i thought they wont be together for the sequel o_O

cause since he made movie in america and such o_O;; ummm and she has a drama coming up too

unless this is pushed to next year or the next 2 years? o.o;;

but wow F4! i want to hear him speak korean omgomgomg

Archived