Popular Drama, Full House Gets A Sequel

one member from popular group, F4 will guest star
Not sure if this was posted yet. There's going to be a sequel to Full House but only Bi or Song Hye Gyo will return as the lead role and one of the F4 member will guest star for this sequel. Why Can't both Bi and SHG return for the sequel.. w/out them two it's not the same..

Recent news on page 5

f4ng0.jpg

fullhouse2rz1.jpg

fullhousehe9.jpg

Super-Popular Drama Full House Invites One of the Members of F4 To Participate In Sequel

A sequel to the super-popular Korean drama Full House is currently in the works; it will be a joint production by the Chinese, Japanese, and the Koreans. A few days ago, the production company revealed that they would choose either Rain (Bi) or Song HyeKyo to continue on as the main lead for the sequel. They also hope to invite one of the members of the red-hot Asian superstar boyband F4 to take part.

Full House is adapted from a Korean manhwa of the same name; the 2004 drama adaptation made main leads Rain (Bi) and Song HyeKyo into "household names" all over Asia. Rain has even said in the past that the success of Full House was a crucial part of his own launch and success in Asia.

Full House's production company explained that they had actually begun preparing for a sequel two years ago; thus far, four episodes or so of the script have been completed (written). If all goes smoothly and according to plan, the sequel will begin airing in Korea in August of next year.

-----

Translator's Comments: It's extremely important to take this news with a grain of salt. First off, whichever member of F4 it is... HASN'T agreed yet. Secondly, it will most likely be a guest appearance... say, for one or two episodes. It seems pretty unlikely that they'd ask him to be one of the main stars.

And yes, the article/production staff implied that ONLY one of EITHER Rain or Song HyeKyo would be the main lead.

Does that mean they won't be reunited on-screen? Possibly. Or maybe one of them will just be a lot more "important" and central to the plot? Hope so... I can see a lot of fans getting upset otherwise...

credits to tammiest @ asianfanatics

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest badstar

Sequel to full house with either Bi or SHK starring?

Why not the two of them??

Full house = Bi and SHK!

It'll be a whole different series so better not call it a sequel anymore.

Ermmm... I love F4, but they look old in that pic. LOL

Guest shushshuckspui

ahhh.. either bi or hyego... :(

it wont feel the same..

lol is it because of the budget? too expensive to get both back eh. haha

Guest cherrylollipop

OMG!!! I love fullhouse!!!

why can't the SHK and bi together again...T^T

it's not the same without both of them...

and i seriously hate that picture of the f4....*well i used to be a fan...xp*

god next year? so...far...away...dies....lol

it would be really good if Bi came back on screen. Didn't really like his Ijuksa.

His Love Story MV butt scene. ROFLMAO. Hahaha~ HE SHOULD COME BACK ON SCREENNN!!!!! >_<

Guest xLostLoLx

^^^^^^ you need one more picture for this thread, before it got close...

hmm, so only one of the main lead remains, that would be sad...

but i don't see a reason for f4 to be in there since they can't even speak korean

Guest je_amourx

They might as well make a NEW drama and cast them both instead of a sequal to FH2 (Kind of like Heart of Greed 1 & 2)--

FH1 ended perfectly, theres no need to make a sequal ... and it's random to add a Taiwanese actor in there though ..... eeehhh.

lol is it because of the budget? too expensive to get both back eh. haha
lmao xD

hmm I never thought there would be a sequel to Full House, the ending was already good.

Without both of them, it's not the same =( I'll be looking forward to the casts

Guest melo.breeze

okay, so im kind of disappointed that the original cast won't be in it ...

i loved the rain and hyegyo couple ... but oh well ...

and if an f4 member were to be casted,

i'd love it if it were either vic or jerry ...

but i'm guessing it'll be vaness though ... considering he has had experience

in korea's showbiz, doing that whole album thing with kangta ...

i think its Song Hye Kyo...but its really going to be SO DIFFERENT without Rain with SHK.i love their chemistry on screen.

and F4? :o i think its Vanness cos he's the only one who has touched the Korean industry before(with Kangta).

but i hope its Jerry or Vic though.:lol: not too fond of Ken and Vanness.but yeah since its all just rumours...we shall wait and see.

Guest Lighto_Yuchun

If the F4 member thing is real, then I guess its Vanness.

I don't think it will be Vanness, he seems to concentrate more on movies.

It's either Vic (he worked with Park Eun Hye before so he might know some simple Korean?) or Ken for me, Jerry is like so busy.

Although I'm not a big fan of BiKyo couple but Full House will not be the same anymore without them.

err.. how can dat be FH if only one of them wud be der.. <_<

btw, philippines is going to remake FH next yr.. :D wonder if it'll turn out good jzt like dey did in the remake of kim-sam soon.. :phew:

Guest dancingbymyself

Sequel to full house with either Bi or SHK starring?

Why not the two of them??

Full house = Bi and SHK!

Honestly, probably because now, Bi+SHK= Too Expensive.

finally some new news about full house~ they told us the end of 2007.. but it's already nearing the end of 2008. psshh. i was starting to think they scrapped the sequel.

only one of them is returning? aw poop. I wanted to see another BiKyo collab :( It's gonna be weird if it's only one of them.. that suggests that the couple is broken up. I don't like that idea. If they can't have 2 of the originals come back, then just create a different storyline! Cause the thought of Han Ji Eun and Lee YoungJae not being together after the crap they went through to get together is just disconcerting =P

and a member of F4 starring? oooh that'll be interesting. I wonder how it's gonna work since none of them speak Korean hahaha.

Honestly, probably because now, Bi+SHK= Too Expensive.

actually I don't think that's the case.

If it's the same PD, I'm sure BiKyo would do it cause the whole cast&staff became close friends after Full House. They did a promotion for Full House in China for free. This was in 2007, 3 years after the drama has already been aired. And during Rain's heightened popularity. :)

It might be just time schedule constraints.. or one or the other just isn't up for acting in a drama. Or maybe he/she doesn't want to do the same type of Drama anymore. Bi has moved on past comedy .. not sure if he'll ever go back to that - I wish he would though! haha. or just simply return to filming dramas. I want to see him in a drama! TT.TT haha.

edit;

I just read the article. xD

what the heck? so it's the PD that made the decision that only one will appear? I thought it was cause one of them didn't agree to filming again -_-. That's pretty lame. I hope Bi/SHK declines 'cause w/o the full original cast (the main characters at least).. it's just.. yuck.

Guest milkbunny

wthell , this pisses me off , why cant they put both? i love them two together T_T

:/ f4? ;_______; this will be interestinggg

Guest Mace-Face

wow!!! are you freaken serious??? :w00t:... omfg!!! wow!!! that is so freaken exciting... haha!!! :lol:... anyways... i kind of wonder which F4 member will be the one in the sequal of "Full House"... hehe!!! :D... i kind of have a feeling that it might be Vanness or Vic... haha!!! :lol:... yeup... one of those two... but... if i'm wrong about the two... i'd be really shock that it would be Jerry or Ken... haha!!! :lol:... i wouldn't really expected them... that's all... :D... anyways... that really sucks how only either Bi or Song HyeKyo will be one of the ones that will be returning in the sequal... :(... but... i really wonder it'll be... :)... hehe!!! well... thankies for sharing this news... :)... can't wait to actually see it... :D... hehe!!! i don't know if i'm more excited for Bi/Song HyeKyo or one of the F4... haha!!! :P...

Archived