Where Do You Start Counting Your Anniversaries From?

Guest Javus

From your first date or when you became official?
I'm just wondering since I'm not sure when our anniversary exactly is, do you guys start counting from when you had your first date, or when you became an official couple?

it's interesting how a lot of couples find themselves questioning the same thing... my bf and i settled on a date, that's how we confirmed it.

Guest fio209js2

First date we were official. If we started counting the day we met.. we would've been in over a 3yr+ relationship.. and that wouldn't be very fair.. because we met when I was taken by my ex. :x

Guest superELLE

I'm assuming become official is when they decided that they were officially boy/girlfriend and would see each other exclusively. (That's how it applies to me.)

We decided on the day we first kissed. (Which is before we became "official" but when we both knew we wanted something).

Guest cinnamoroll

we count two XD 1 our first date (not they day he asked me out though). 2 the day he asked me if i wanted to be his gf

we'll probably reduce it to one. he prefers the first date. but i prefer when he asked me to be his gf because that's when i knew for sure. we haven't really talked about it. it's fun to celebrate 2 XD

some people become official when the girl or boy asks if the guy or girl wants to be their boyfriend or girlfriend. it's like the old question of "wanna go steady?" lololol some people just are/become official. it doesn't matter! XD as long as you are together and happy, that's what matters n_n

Archived