[variety] Mnet Band Of Brothers (밴드 오브 브라더스)

Guest bibotatu

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest damifino

2woons is semi-back... their website still isn't back to being fully open, but they opened up their clubbox so yay, BoB download episodes are back! They haven't uploaded this week's episode yet, but here are the previous 2 weeks :)

081220 Mnet Band of Brothers Episode 7

081227 Mnet Band of Brothers Episode 8

(Heechul, Kangin, Jay, Jungmo)

Filenames:

081220 M-BoB ep7 [2woon].wmv

081227 M-BoB ep8 [2woon].wmv

^ Good to hear. :)

Latest ep was pretty fun, what were they doing, promoting their showcase at a girls college? Kangin: "Nice weather" Have the SuJu boys learned nothing from their Full House days! :lol:

Preview for next weeks: Now this episode looks like a load of fun, and Taeyeon too! Seems like SNSD members are appearing in a lot of SuJu shows lately. (Seeing as how Yuri & Tif are also in Good Daddy next week too XD)

Guest damifino

^ Well, SNSD have a new song to promote... you don't think the SM folks are going to pass up any opportunities to promote SNSD on whatever show SuJu members are on, do you? :lol: Heechul is already helping to promote them on his minihompy by using their new song as his background song (theirs and a couple FT Island songs for Hongki :))

In this week's episode of BoB, first they went to a fortune teller to see if the showcase (and themselves individually) will be successful and their futures relationship-wise. The guy was hilarious!

Heechul told the guy his birthdate and he was writing things down and said "It's quite a bit..." to which Heechul is like "What is?" and the guy replied, "Your age" :lol: He said that he thought Heechul was about 23, didn't realize Heechul was already 26 (at the time the show was filmed). He told Heechul that he is different than his appearance would indicate according to the charts... he's upright/has integrity and full of principle which made Heechul go into hysterics. The fortune teller said that Heechul is of "emperor" stock and that had he pursued academics, he would have been a judge. He said that no matter what he pursues, singing or whatever in entertainment, he'll have a long career. Heechul asked about girlfriend, wife, love and the fortune teller said he doesn't think she'll be that much of a beauty, but rather intellectual because he said that according to the charts, Heechul's style is one who wouldn't love a woman who wasn't smart. Both Kangin and Heechul agreed that this was true. Jay added, "it's ok, you can get her face fixed" :lol: Heechul thought that was hilarious! The fortune teller said that Heechul's love won't have a sexy face to which Heechul was disappointed and put his head down saying, "Aw, I like women who are sexy." The fortune teller continued that Heechul's love will be a take charge kind of person (he said "temperament of a boss") to which Kangin said, "A madam?!?!" Heechul was in hysterics. The guy said, not that kind of boss :lol: He also said that the woman will be 3 years younger, 7 at most (later Heechul started going through his cellphone trying to find someone who was 7 years younger than him :lol:). He was happy that it was at least someone younger. The fortune teller said, it might appear as if he has a lot of women in his life, but there might not be. Heechul wholeheartedly agreed with this and wanted everyone to believe him, to which Kangin responded, "Compared to the things you go around doing, you don't have as many scandal" :lol: The fortune teller wrote down 2 words that Heechul should keep in mind "tenacity" and "bringing things to a conclusion." He said that in the arts (such as entertainment), you shouldn't be too rigid because being flexible is how you grow, but if he is too flexible and doesn't stick with things it could become a fault so bring things to a conclusion and if he does that, he can have a long sustained career into his 50s.

The fortune teller told Jay that he is of the "prince" stock. He's pure, he'll live by the books, but is the type who doesn't like doing what he doesn't want to, he isn't a dutiful son, but pretends to be, he's kindhearted, a bit timid and can't be forceful. The fortune teller also told Jay how he could be successful in acting if he went into it, but Heechul was most jealous of the fact that the fortune teller told Jay that his wife was going to be sexy that he actually screamed out in pain :lol: He said in his love life there is someone who is somewhere between 2 years older and 7 years younger than him. Jay's key words were "self-confidence" and "venom." He told him that if he hasn't done his military service yet, he should join the Navy.

The fortune teller told Kangin that he's looks way better in person than he does on TV... that his face looked big on TV, but it's about right in person :lol: He said that as he goes along, he will gain more confidence. He's not timid, but things are beyond his means. He doesn't know if Kangin will be MC Yoo's caliber in the future, but it's a possibility. He's very good at separating what's his and what's not. He has the capacity to live under a false notion that he's the best, to which Heechul responded "He's like that already." Kangin agreed :) The fortune teller said that he comes across as being humble on TV and that if he acts like that in real life too, he'll reach the upper 1% level. He said that Kangin's wife was high class, to which Heechul jokingly said "We aren't going to end up having the same wife, are we?" The fortune teller said that Kangin's wife will be sexy and the perfect girl "Umchinttal." The fortune teller also said 7 years younger for Kangin too which Heechul didn't like since everyone's future love is in the same age range so there will be more competition. He said starting February 2009, something good is going to happen, he'll be more content and live happily. He wrote something for Kangin, but I couldn't read it.

The fortune teller told Jungmo that he had a pokerface, he has no enemies and he's nice to everyone. He's a jack of all trades and is good at every one of them, but a master of none. His wife will be on the beautiful side. She'll be the self-sacrificing for the husband type. The key word for Jungmo was "One road"... for him to choose a path and focus on it and do charity work with money. Heechul said that that's always been Jungmo's dream.

Jay asked about their showcase coming up and if it will be successful. The fortune teller said that Kangin is the type who will bring about happiness, Heechul will make the world upright/have integrity, Jay will be the one to throw out the message, and Jungmo will make everything alive. If they are able to capture the hearts of women, they will succeed. Thus they went to promote the Showcase at a women's college to capture the hearts of women :)

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF THE THREAD!!!

Thanks for summary.

Oooh, go Heechul; promoting "Gee" <3

I honestly thought they were discussing something about the showcase/preparing, I had no idea he was a fortune teller. XD Probably because a Cafe is the last place I'd expect to see one. ._. Oh dear, Jay; "You can get her face fixed" That wasn't very nice of him! :lol: It was very interesting to hear what the fortune teller had to say about their future loves, though. Jay's: "Sexy" Kangin's: "Sexy and perfect" and Jungmo's "on the beautiful side" Yep, I'm completely out of the running for those 3. :sweatingbullets:Very happy about Heechul's though :phew:

Looking forward to next week's.

Guest plurals

In this week's episode of BoB, first they went to a fortune teller to see if the showcase (and themselves individually) will be successful and their futures relationship-wise. The guy was hilarious!

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF THE THREAD!!!

The whole thing was hilarious xD. Though i wonder how much of that is from what he already knows about the guys. They're public figures afterall. Hilarious nonetheless. I loved that he just went out and say Kangin's face is bigger on tv. And that plastic surgery jab by Jay, lols.

Thank you for the summary as usual <3

Guest damifino

NOTICE

The airdate and time for BoB has changed. It will air on Fridays at 7pm from now on. They will also air an older episode of BoB immediately following the new episode so they will be airing 2 BoB episodes back to back.

Last week's episode is now available for download

090103 Mnet Band of Brothers Episode 9

Filenames:

090103 M-BoB ep9 [2woon].wmv

Guest bibotatu

Arh!! I haven't been around this thread for so long .... guilty :crazy: Aniway, Mnet changed the aring time of BOB to Friday 7:00p.m Korean time so Track 10 already aired few hrs ago and YT link will be up soon

The Showcase will on be January the 13th :lol: next week. I think they're going to end the show right after the Showcase ... unless our PD-nim comes up with something new that can fit to the concept of the show

After the showcase, will there still be BoB??

Is BoB shortened or what!? I mean were they only suppose to do tributes to legendary bands in a few episodes span. They only had like tribute for 3-5 episodes before then they announced that they are going to do a showcase. And since then the episodes were just about them "preparing" for the showcase.

Hope it doesn't end in the showcase. I'm still loving the show. Don't really mind the change of date and time. Maybe they have good response in regards to ratings that they aired it earlier?!?

Guest bibotatu

^I love the changing of airing time, just 1 small change can bring lots of differences to the show. Before we only have 2 options: sjzip and 2woon for raw, now almost all popular clubboxes outhere carry the latest episode, it's not hard to find the episode anymore. In my opinion, the change bring more attention to the show because beside SJ's and Trax's fans, hardly anyone could stay around 11:30 p.m to catch on with the show.

I think they will end the show right after the The Showcase just like Shindong's dance show Yonghyungdongjae, there're 12 episodes and it's only around for about more than 2 months since they ran out ideas. Let's just hope that the PD already have something new in his/her mind to continue the show

Anyway, I'm back to my uploading BOB into MU bussiness :)

[090109] Band of Brothers Track 10 Direct Download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVG1CFPU

Credit: Alice's clubbox

Youtube:

P1/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj1jTf7jooE

P2/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Moj57Mca4

P3/3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6q_EhLSXm0

Guest damifino

I wonder if it really has anything to do with the time change and not just folks being curious about Heechul and Jungmo's interaction after the concert :lol: or it could just be that Taeyeon was on so SNSD fans recorded the show. SuJu fans record the show, but it's on private files, not files open to the public.

I can't believe they actually aired Kangin pulling down Heechul's pants! Heechul in his black briefs! :lol:

The Showcase is on Jan 13, but from the previews it looks like they will actually air at least one more episode before they air the showcase. The flyer that they got at the end said that they are going on a 1 night 2 day trip on Jan.7 (filming date) so it looks like next week, the boys are going on an MT and celebrating Kangin's birthday.

Is BoB shortened or what!? I mean were they only suppose to do tributes to legendary bands in a few episodes span. They only had like tribute for 3-5 episodes before then they announced that they are going to do a showcase. And since then the episodes were just about them "preparing" for the showcase.

Hope it doesn't end in the showcase. I'm still loving the show. Don't really mind the change of date and time. Maybe they have good response in regards to ratings that they aired it earlier?!?

They changed formats. It began with them doing tributes, but then they decided to get rid of that and just do a showcase since fans on the website seemed more interested in hearing the guys play rather than lipsynch to old music videos.

They should have aired it during a decent hour to begin with (although everyone on Heechul's fan cafe were complaining about the time change since most of them are in class during that time). 11:30pm is way too late, even if they got a prime Saturday night timeslot.

^

thank you for the summary as always~ ^^

Anyway, I'm back to my uploading BOB into MU bussiness :)

[090109] Band of Brothers Track 10 Direct Download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OVG1CFPU

AVI!!!~~ at last!~ thank you ^^

I wonder if it really has anything to do with the time change and not just folks being curious about Heechul and Jungmo's interaction after the concert :lol: or it could just be that Taeyeon was on so SNSD fans recorded the show. SuJu fans record the show, but it's on private files, not files open to the public.

I can't believe they actually aired Kangin pulling down Heechul's pants! Heechul in his black briefs! :lol:

The Showcase is on Jan 13, but from the previews it looks like they will actually air a few more episodes before they air the showcase. I wonder if the D-3 today means that there are a 2 more episodes before they air the showcase. Next week, the boys are going on an MT and celebrating Kangin's birthday, it looks like.

does sjzip have HQ files of this show? and LOL@heechul briefs~ i was surprised they showed it too~ lol~ i hope no one make a cap on that one~ T__T

and isnt it too early to celebrate kangin's bday?

Heechul's black underwear is really the highlight of the episode. I semi forgot that BoB changed timeslots and airing date. hehe.

If most of the fans that watch BoB have classes during that time, but then I guess other people can watch the show... more of/from the general public.

Guest Alexa.J

Have just finished watching Episode 1 :) Gotta admit that I'm not much of a fan X___X The reason for watching the whole thing is cuz I quite like HeeChul and am absolutely a Beatles fan :) It's not like Im disappointed or anything but the 1st ep was just... okay -____-;; The clothes, instru, info and... groupie were all well-prepared but the boys seemed a bit awkward :(

Anyway, there's one positive thing that is Im startin to hav sum sorta interest in Jay now! I used to dislike him and now, all of a sudden, seem to like him the best in the show (and he's followed by Jungmo who can play quite well and looks kinda cute!)

Altho it didnt come up to my expectations, I'll continue watchin it since the concept sounds fresh n all!~

Guest damifino

does sjzip have HQ files of this show? and LOL@heechul briefs~ i was surprised they showed it too~ lol~ i hope no one make a cap on that one~ T__T

and isnt it too early to celebrate kangin's bday?

Yes, SJzip has HQ files of all the episodes. The only thing is you can download for private viewing, but you can't upload it on other sites.

090110 Mnet Band of Brothers Episode 10

Filenames:

090110 M-BoB ep10 [2woon].wmv

Guest rawrcarebear

Heechul the gamer. XDD

So the eldest went to the arcade to play while

- Jungmo .. drives around/had driving practice? He looks like he's not very good. lol. XD Reminds me of Eeteuk. He looked so cute playing DDR. :]

- Kangin has lessons.. and the way the teachers clap/highfive and praise him everytime.. lol like he's a little kid. And they never quite show him really playing too.. I wonder if we really got any better. XD I'm hoping it'll be a surprise! At the MT, they must have celebrated Kangin's birthday really early.. XD.

Archived