[variety] Mnet Band Of Brothers (밴드 오브 브라더스)

Guest bibotatu

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest damifino

Just to let you all know, you can watch all the episodes of the show in full on the official website. It's posted the day after it airs.

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/band/VodReview.asp?bidx=band

They mentioned in the episode that you can watch the full version of "Band of Brothers" live performance of "행진 (Haeng Jin)" at their website, but it hasn't been posted yet :tears: Here it is!

http://player.mnet.com/VODPlayer/FavoriteL...p;MediaType=PRG

Also, for those wondering why there were no previews for next week, it's because Mnet is airing the 2008 MKMF Festival live so apparently, no "Band of Brothers" next week :( The actual broadcast is supposed to be from 7pm to 11pm, but I think they repeat the show right afterwards.

Guest damifino

^ When I saw that multi-colored background behind Heechul in the previews, I was like "hmmm, I've seen that background somewhere before, but where did I see it?" I knew I've seen it somewhere, but couldn't place it. I thought that it came from someone's album cover. Now I realize where I remember it from... that's the Mnet graphic logo, it used to be on their website :lol:

Watching this show makes me forget about the purpose of the show and that they are doing tributes to legendary bands, not recent ones!!! :crazy::w00t:

I especially love this episode where Heechul's love for Son YeJin is again revealed and also his love for girl bands. I love during the credit at the end, Heechul's own performance of "Rainism". It's like he is shooting for his own MV. :D

Jay's hidden cam was :>>>> I always have thought that hidden cameras are a must when there's Heechul and/or Kangin.

Guest SiSyd Choi

Haven't been here for quite sometimes...sorry...

OMG!!! They're awesome with live performance...

Heechul not bad.....

He's love for Son Yejin is just way too cute...

Hahaha, the little prank they played on Jay was wayyyy tooo funny!!!

Hahahaha...

Awwww, no BOB this week??!!

Sad sad...guess I'll be repeating all 3 episodes again for I don't know how many rounds..

Guest plurals

Finally saw the 3rd episode. It's improving. The 2nd was so half-assed it was dissapointing. They looked so awkward especially the trax kids. They will always need straightmen for a show with crazies but those two esp Jay was too straight for a show that is supposed to be silly more than anything. Jungmo seemed more... indulging of his hyungs XD.

I'm glad Jay is starting to make noises above 60 dB. I knew he can be fun too, he's friends with Heechul for the longest time. Some of that crazy must've rubbed on to him. I almost thought Siwon was moonlighting as him at some point XD. Jay campy face for the mv was A+. More of that please. Jungmo is basically the most musically gifted of all 4 wasn't he. Even his singing was lovely.

lol Kangin being able to sleep through all that noise at the end wth.

Guest bibotatu

^ Yeah they do show preview but the old one ~_~ Normally the new preview will be out around Wednesday, Thursday but since Mnet keeps acting up, I couldn't record the last 1.

For now they probably show the last episode's preview. I want to catch it to see how many parts they had cut out *__*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bibotatu

They did tribute to Bon Jovi of U.S.A this week. Did any1 catch the episode on time? Er ... I woke up late this morning, able to catch some part in the beginning but the buffering was so bad so nothing to share now :(

Guest nishie_dps

I managed to catch the 1st part of the show. It's Bon Jovi tribute this time.

They said Haengjin MV was directed by Kangin. Behind the scene for that MV was super funny.

Then there was HeeChul's "Yo man, yo touch, guy". LOL. Jay kept eating, HeeChul messed up a bit, he nudged Jay while he was about to drink, LOL.

They had to choose frontman according to some characteristics(?) i.sex appeal, ii.presence, iii.fashion sense, iv.musical ability. When the manager said something about musical ability Kangin and HeeChul sang a song from Xanadu. Don't Walk away I guess? I think HeeChul said he has best fashion sense and he showed his famous shoes. LOL. Then HeeChul created his version of Kissing You lyric and the part when they tried to be sexy was hilarious.

EDIT

They are improving. I love this show! Jay is no longer shy. LOL. HeeChul and Kangin, they improved a lot. Seriously, they need to extend this show. 20 minutes won't be enough ;______; I wish to see more.

Guest damifino

I didn't get to see it :( But I'm downloading it as we speak. Bon Jovi isn't one of my favorites, but this should be interesting nonetheless :)

ETA

:lol: I just saw the episode and they plotted against Jay again! No one wanted to be the front man because that person has to run, jump, etc. filming the video :) Behind the scenes, they said that they were going to choose Kangin because he needed the exercise :lol:, but in fact, Jay got tricked and he was chosen again.

Heechul said Jungmo told him that he didn't really need to play the drums for real (he could just handsync) since no one would know the difference, but after the first show, his mother called and asked Heechul, "How come you aren't playing the drums?" :lol:

Once again, we'll be able to see the full version of their live performance as well as the full version of their MV on the Band of Brothers Official website

http://mnet.mnet.com/NProgram/band/?bidx=band

Guest trembles

I didn't get to see it :( But I'm downloading it as we speak. Bon Jovi isn't one of my favorites, but this should be interesting nonetheless :)

Can I ask where you downloaded it from? :/ I adore Jay so much and no-one seems to upload this anywhere other than CB (which I can't use) or YouTube, which is pretty LQ. If you could help, I'd be insanely grateful. It guts me that I can't seem to find this to download. :( :( :(

Archived