[variety] Mnet Band Of Brothers (밴드 오브 브라더스)

Guest bibotatu

thank you for uploading~ it was cute how they were lining shinee in lines~ ROFL~ poor eunhyuk who claim he is in KHD's line,and was cruelly put off by heenim who said KHD didnt even know his name~ ahaha~ i love the 83 line!~ did they put onew in teuk's line? and that room is SMALL~ LOL~ they literally had to cram in~

and i am replaying kangin&jay's duet for the 5th time~ OMG~ it was beautiful~~~~~~~~~~ kangin's vocal have improved so much after the musical~ jay's vocal is OUTSTANDING thru out the showcase~ heenim is SO SO SO HOT on the drums and i love the camera angle on heenim for superman~ it showed his slight dimple~ :wub: and jungmo's HARMONY!!!!!!!~~ i didnt know he's that good~ well he can play his instrument,that we all know~

its sad that this is over T______T

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bibotatu

Since it's the final episode, I would like to give my last farewell present for everyone who love and support this show and this thread with me for the last 2 months

[090123] Mnet BO.B Ep12 - The Showcase (final) Direct DL link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7AS58PB5

And no I didn't take this out of sjzip, so don't worry :)

Thanks for posting the final episode. I'm going to miss this show. But I really had fun and enjoyed a lot watching this show. It was really worth everything. Kangin and Heechul learned to use new musical instruments. And I got to see a new side of them. Because of this show, I got to see Jay and Jungmo again. It's rare to see Heechul and Kangin in one show, and I was not wrong that it's going to be one crazy and chaotic tandem. XD

Guest killjadeskye

Gosh I can't believe I've only found out about this show yesterday!

Jay is seriously too hot to explain in words, and I'm glad he opened up slowly in each episode coz turned out that he's a funny guy!

HeeChul as always is hilarious, he hardly has to try.

Poor Kangin, everyone is worried about him as the bassist..

JungMo...hmm...nothing much to say about him..but he can be funny when he wants to, and he really is a music genius..

Loved it when SHINee came and they were like seriously judging and SHINee looked really nervous. But how come they're all from SM? I thought they should do a collab..

Guest killjadeskye

how come I can't play the episode that I downloaded using MegaUpload? Is there something wrong with my PC or the video itself?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sherongadonga

could someone please please please upload all of the episodes on a single reply using megaupload or something?

i can't access clubbox and i really want to watch this show. i've only seen some really low quality clips on youtube and i adore kangin.

thanks!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rawrcarebear

could someone please please please upload all of the episodes on a single reply using megaupload or something?

i can't access clubbox and i really want to watch this show. i've only seen some really low quality clips on youtube and i adore kangin.

thanks!!

Because you said you adored Kangin.. XD

I dug up her site; she has almost everything!!

All twelve episodes: http://sarangsj.wordpress.com/2008/11/29/m...ngin/#more-6487

As for english subs.. I have to search, but maybe the accounts were suspended? T-T

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tekashi

The reason why I`ve started watching BOB was Jay. But I must say all 4 is hilarious! Love this show. ^^*

And I`ve question. Do you know where I can download english subs for this?? Becasue I`ve only found hardsubbed files on youtube.

I`ll be gratefull for the info. ^^

• 2 months later...
Guest Rxgoodleaf

Watching episode 2 (track 2), Queen...

Little surprised that the narration is in English... actually, quite of bit of English used here...

Started watching because of Jung Mo (love him in "Oppa Band")...

Kang In & Hee Chul are hilarious as usual... Jung Mo and Jay have been quiet so far...

Thanks for the downloading site info, rawrcarebear! ^^

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest NiyaCathrel

it seems they have :(

i can't find the subbed eps #4 and #11 not to mention the final showcase *very sad*

May I ask where you found the other episodes with subs then?

I only watched the first two episodes.

I reeeeaaaaally want to watch some more episodes...

Archived