Leah Dizon Married And Is Pregnant *wedding Pictures Added*

Guest planetarium15

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

holy crap, I had no idea she was dating let alone getting married in secret!

Anyways, congrats to her & the new hubby! ^^;

/edit, LOL HER HUSBAND LOOKS A MIX OF HYDE AND JOHNNY DEPP @.@

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest meloncchii

"What the hell!?" was my first thought when I clicked on this topic.

So, it pretty much was a shotgun marriage... (normally, I would rant about abstinence, but...)

Anyways, congratulations Leah! I hope they will be able to overcome any problems that they may have.

Best wishes to Leah and, err, stylist.

Lol, I feel bad for Ryo-chan.

::EDIT:: ROFL~ most of the posts contain something about Ryo-chan.

I can hear the tears of Nishikido Ryo reverberating off the proverbial walls.

LOL..

ahem.

Congrats to her! ^_^

lmao..that's the same thing i thought of.

When i first heard about the news I thought of Ryo right away..lol

Ryo is probably emo now....his chances of ever really being with her has just shattered.

Ppl better stay away from him or he'll snap..lol

Anyways Congrats to Leah for getting married & I hope her baby comes out healthy.

About Ryo...last time I checked he really liked Lindsay Lohan :crazy: when she was a hooottt mess

so he's probably over Leah.

Don't be sad Ryo u are too good and too sweet for Leah.

BTW as much as I can't stand Leah

I don't think anyone should assume her reasons for being married.

I found this pretty amusing actually.

Gosh, what's with the influx of Japanese scandals lately... Erika Sawajiri, Koda Kumi... XDD;

Somehow I wasn't surprised when this popped up, rofl.

And Ryo + Leah Dizon? Nahhh, his new crush is Erika Toda. 8D

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

I agree with this point.

I don't like Leah as well, but I'm not too concerned about the shotgun marriage...they have their reasons. hopefully things go for the best

just wondering what she plans to do after all this...

by the time she's ready to make a comeback, there'll probably be a new, hotter model jumping on the "I'm a singer!" wagon

Her kid is going to be French-American, Filipino, Chinese and Japanese.

I know but seeing how Leah tries to act like she's japanese

I hope her kid isnt a french, filipino, chinese,japanese kid that out of the blue thinks she/he is some race that they arent.

I was joking though lol.

Guest Auralie

oh no one here assumes anything. people are just commenting on what the article said.

and OMG I'll never stop laughing. that ditzy airhead as a mother.

she cant sing, cant dance, cant act cute (even though she tries. hard. -_-), and apparently cant use birthcontrol either.

now all she has to do is to read britney's mom's book on how to be a good parent to make the failure complete.

yay Leah. way to go!

I know but seeing how Leah tries to act like she's japanese

I hope her kid isnt a french, filipino, chinese,japanese kid that out of the blue thinks she/he is some race that they arent.

I was joking though lol.

Yeah, I'm sure her kid is going to pop out thinking that he/she's Russian.

I was actually joking as well - of course her kid is going to have a bit of an identity crisis - he/she will be French-American, Chinese, Filipino, and Japanese. Frickin' confusiiiing.

she cant sing, cant dance, cant act cute (even though she tries. hard. ), and apparently cant use birthcontrol either.

now all she has to do is to read britney's mom's book on how to be a good parent to make the failure complete.

yay Leah. way to go!

That was really uncalled for. What's your problem?

... i bet her japanese career is gonna go down the drain from now on... cuz the reason she was so popular was the fanboys wasn't it? poor Ryo.

oh no one here assumes anything. people are just commenting on what the article said.

she cant sing, cant dance, cant act cute (even though she tries. hard. -_-), and apparently cant use birthcontrol either.

yay Leah. way to go!

While I wholeheartly agree with Leah being a ditzy airhead that can't sing or dance (I think she's a loser period!)

I don't think u should make fun of her getting pregnant, Leah is a grown woman she can have as many kids as she wants. And about assuming, people are assuming she got knocked up and then decided to marry...ummm..is anyone in her personal life??? No so people need to stop.

and wishing for someone to be a mom like Britney was in her hard days is ignorant.

Guest monaero

let's all take a moment and listen while the hearts of many men are broken and their many dreams are smashed...........

i really wasn't expecting this

Archived