Leah Dizon Married And Is Pregnant *wedding Pictures Added*

Guest planetarium15

Guest planetarium15

10/15

some more pictures from the conference

28gulpy.png107qerp.png

352j59z.png2qdzgyg.png

2r6cr5e.png

also a picture of the husband (he's the one in the hat)

29nw3tl.jpg (thanks to acorin @ JPM for finding it)

~~~~~

wedding portraits of Leah thanks to lonnachan @ JPM

6xykp1.jpg2cftyzd.jpg

picture of Leah at the press conference

1442yxi.jpg

~~~~

10/14

Video of her announcing it at the concert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ANcWR5lPx4&fmt=18

creds: whyorwhynot @ JPM

~~~~~

American-born idol Leah Dizon (22) is now a married woman. Dizon finished her first tour with a show in Shibuya on Tuesday, and just before her last song, she shocked all of her fans by announcing that she got married last Friday.

Dizon's husband is reportedly a Japanese stylist that she met through work. They met about a year ago when he was involved in a shoot for one of Dizon's CD jackets. They became friends after Dizon began consulting with him about work, and it developed into a relationship. The man is said to be older than the idol, but still in his twenties.

The couple recently discovered that Dizon is pregnant, and they decided to get married. A press conference with more details is being held on Wednesday.

tokyograph.com

歌手のリア・ディゾンが14日(火)、初の全国ツアー『Leah Dizon Live Tour2008“Communication!!!”』の最終日となる東京・渋谷O-East公演でファンに結婚と妊娠を電撃発表した。本編終了後、アンコール1曲を歌え終えたところで「次は最後の曲です。その前に大事なお知らせがあります」と涙ぐみながら「実は最近結婚しました」と報告。さらに「お腹に赤ちゃんがいます。しばらくお休みしますが、復帰します。頑張りますので応援よろしくお願いします」と一時活動休止を自ら発表した。(オリコン)

yahoo.co.jp

Leah Dizon announced after her concert that she is already pregnant and got married last Friday October 10th. She stated that she will rest for a while but won't leave singing entirely.

After the first encore song on the last day of her tour, she says "Next is the last song. Before that, I have a very important news." And with tears, "Actually, I got married recently. I am pregnant. I will take a rest for awhile, but I will return. I will continue to try hard to so please support me."

She will take a break from showbiz activities.

teth @ JPM

Supposedly the boyfriend is her stylist ?? Well either way I'm happy for her and I wish a happy life with her husband and baby.

24zd5yq.jpg

5z1d92.jpg

2dj9aj9.jpg

jkatjc.jpgnmkw2x.jpg

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL...

Nowadays it's i'm-married-coz-I'm-pregnant... People are getting married just coz they accidentally have a baby?? You can always raise a family without getting married. I mean, get married when you're READY to instead of you HAVE to. You're sleeping with your boyfriend and then suddenly you get pregnant and feel ashamed so you get married instead? Like who doesn't know how to calculate 9 months and guess if the baby came before or after? LOLLL.. But at least she came out honest. Hahahaha...

But who cares... It's her life. And yes I think she's pretty!! With nice boobs. LOLL..

Guest Tonyc402

Oh well.. A lot of men will cry.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears::tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

THIS CANT BE!!!!!

Guest colloquy

LOL...

Nowadays it's i'm-married-coz-I'm-pregnant... People are getting married just coz they accidentally have a baby?? You can always raise a family without getting married. I mean, get married when you're READY to instead of you HAVE to. You're sleeping with your boyfriend and then suddenly you get pregnant and feel ashamed so you get married instead? Like who doesn't know how to calculate 9 months and guess if the baby came before or after? LOLLL.. But at least she came out honest. Hahahaha...

Lol, she's a celebrity in Japan, not America.

WHAT??? FOR REALSSSS???!! O_____________O

Ohmigod... poor Ryonyan must be going crazy right now!!! O____O Heck, I'M going crazy right now!!! [And here I was rooting for him to muster the courage to ask her out too!!]

I'll bet the baby will be extremely beautiful!! =D

Errr.... I'm still in shock though. Not that I'm being that crazy type who goes 'celebrities shouldn't date/get married because their fans will get jealous,' rather, it's so shocking [and kind of horrifying] because it's so sudden and there wasn't really any warning that this would happen... Leah, you nearly gave me a heart attack!!

It's really sad too that she cried when she announced her marriage/pregnancy. I can't help but think about the implications of the circumstances. She and her husband must have been under a lot of pressure. She's been trying so hard, and the past year was obviously difficult for her, and this sudden change in plans must be a bit frustrating [even though, hopefully, she's still very happy despite her career being put on hold]. She's obviously not expecting it and she probably doesn't feel ready. I'm worried she'll have a difficult time adjusting with the guys' family and friends, seeing as it's a cross-cultural relationship. And she doesn't have her family and friends in the US nearby for support.

I was hoping for Leah to really establish herself as an artist in Japan before taking any breaks... especially of the family kind!!!

Darn. Her husband better treat her right. I'm hoping that him being older than her implies that he's a mature, stable individual who will really love and protect their family.

Hopefully, her fans will wait for her and support her.

[i send out a psychic message to Ryo and all other heartbroken males. I... kind of feel heartbroken for all of them too, and I'm a girl! T___T]

Argh, I'm STILL in shock and I'll probably start sounding incoherent... so, I'll just wish her luck, happiness, success, and lots of love.

Archived